MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadowMaybelline
New York Eye Studio Color Pearls Marbleized Eyeshadow, Duo Downtown Denim, 009 Ounce (Pack of 2)

Color: Duo Downtown Denim Eye studio color pearls marbleized eyeshadow's advanced baked technology keeps pearls uncrushed for refined luminosity. 7 different pure pigments are swirled together for gorgeous dimensional color. Opthalmologist tested and...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maybelline New York Eye Studio Color Pearls Marbleized Eyeshadow, Duo Downtown Denim, 0.09 Ounce (Pack of 2)!
How would you rate this product?
Jessica W.
Stanton, MI
Miss these being in the store. Great pigment and color variety. Love the texture and smoothness of it. Great stuff to work with. Great brand.
Amber Dawn S.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
These are definitely a little bit of a throwback item. I would recommend them to anyone who is on a budget. They are beautifully pigmented and come in a variety of colors. Great affordable option!
Nikole S.
This is a soft eye shadow which’s makes it easy to put on. It goes on smooth and I like the colors. It blends easily. I do wish the two colors had more of a contrast. But it’s not off my list of things I liked.
Latoya F.
Stone Mountain
I kind a like this product. I love the marketing idea of having the two-tone shades and one solid shade in a compact small enough to put into any size purse. Would I recommend this? Yes. It’s something worth giving a try and the product blends easily and is just simply beautiful.
Abigail F.
Cartersville, GA
This is such a pretty color! I love how this looked with my blue eyes. I would recommend!
latoya A.
Bronx, NY
Pretty colors something about the blue and purple pearls yes can be long lasting yes it very easy to put on
Meylin D.
hollywood
I loved it. It’s really beautiful and also last long wish is one of the most important things when looking for eyeshadow. Totally recomend it
Angela J.
Dayton
If you like mixing colors this is for you. I love looking and seeing so many different colors in one swoop.
Kerri M.
Russellville, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s affordable. Blends decent. Buildable. Little patchy. But color builds nicely. Others I’d recommend.
Lacey P.
Placerville, CA
Maybelline New York Eye Studio Color Pearls Marbleized Eyeshadow, Duo Downtown Denim, 0.09 Ounce (Pack of 2) uploaded by Lacey P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really like these duel color pallettes. The dark shade is nice and Rich and the mixed color gives a great shimmer and irridescence that complements the other shade nicely. The color lasts all day and doesn't run or clump in the crease of your eyes at the end if the day.

Looking for your answer?