MakeupEye MakeupEyelinerMaybelline
New York Eye Eyestudio Master Kajal Eyeliner

Maybelline New York Eye Eyestudio® Master Kajal® Eyeliner

There’s a whole new way to smolder. Our cone-tip kohl eyeliner features precious oils for a creamy glide.

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyethylene, Cera Microcristallina / Microcrystalline Wax / Cire Microcristalline, Paraffin, Silica, Euphorbia Cerifera / Candelilla Wax Extract, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Talc, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Bht, Acacia Dealbata Flower Cera / Acacia Dealbata Flower Wax, Tin Oxide, Rosa Centifolia Flower Wax, Rosa Damascena Flower Wax

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77266 / Black 2

Can you achieve precise lines with the large applicator?
Is it smudge free
Hello! How can I know when the product is false or original? I think I saw it this morning, but I wasn't sure. Also, how is it? I'm actually looking for a liquid eyeliner, but I could see some other options...
Start your review of Maybelline New York Eye Eyestudio® Master Kajal® Eyeliner!
Product Highlights
Another product I've been obsessed with lately, this kohl pencil is SO creamy and it applies so smoothly. It blends out so easily and has amazing pigmentation. It didn't last an exceptionally long time on my oily lids, and I wouldn't say it's waterproof but it is a very good drugstore kohl pencil. in reviews
I really like this product. Although it doesn't stay in my waterline all day it really works for the doe eye look and it stays on my top lid all day. I even use it for tightlining and I never poke my eye out. in reviews
I have this product in black and it makes the perfect winged eyeliner. So effortless and easy! Really great product! Love it!in reviews
I stumbled upon this eyeliner in a hurried attempt to find something that would help me achieve the PERFECT simple Smokey eye. (rare to do, I know I know) and then I found this beauty! the product is amazing. The quality seems like it would be found on a higher end product. Priced very well as well. have bought three times. in reviews
Stephanie J.
N Ft Myers, FL
Maybelline New York Eye Eyestudio® Master Kajal® Eyeliner uploaded by Stephanie J.
Review for: Onyx Rush
Love love love. It is sooo creamy. I use this for my waterline but I also use this for my brows. Since it is creamy and I have oily skin , I set it with a powder and it lasts all day. I absolutely love this.. will definitely buy again.
Ivy O.
East Lyme, CT
Review for: Charcoal Skies
This is the only eyeliner I buy! It doesn't smudge, and it stays on all day even after an 8 hour shift
Jetzii O.
Maybelline New York Eye Eyestudio® Master Kajal® Eyeliner uploaded by Jetzii O.
Review for: Onyx Rush
I loveee this eyeliner.! <3 Works really well on the waterline and works perfectly to give you a dark, dramatic look without trying too hard, Would recommend too anyone who wears eyeliner.(=
Ellen M.
Monroe, GA
Maybelline New York Eye Eyestudio® Master Kajal® Eyeliner uploaded by Ellen M.
Maybelline New York Eye Eyestudio® Master Kajal® Eyeliner uploaded by Ellen M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Charcoal Skies
I got this years ago thinking it was a black liner but it’s grey. The packaging is good. I like it’s not a skinny liner so it dose not break easy but it’s very drying. The color payoff is great tho. Wish it was in black or a color I would use. Not grey Maybelline New York Eye Eyestudio® Master Kajal® Eyeliner #maybelline #eyeliner #masterjal #grey #makeupcare
Tabitha T.
Seoul
Review for: Onyx Rush
I use this eyeliner for my bottom waterline and have used this for literally 6 years! It goes on so easy and dark and is just an exceptional product for my bottom waterline. It does smudge easily but nothing that a qtip can’t fix for a quick touch up.
Meghan G.
Dallas, TX
Although the formula is creamy, which is nice for stick liner, it's TOO smeary. You know those memes about trying to fix your liner so much that you end up with raccoon eyes? That's this! It's just not a good shape, and gives nothing but a huge line. Beware, oily girls (which I am not!) this made even my dry skinned eyelids look smudgy and greasy quickly!
Breanna R.
Review for: Onyx Rush
Loved this eyeliner, cheap, lasted long for me. very dark which is what i wanted, easy to use to do smokey eye.
Marion  A.
Santa Clara
Review for: Navy Night
I was very impressed with this eyeliner! It lasted perfectly for over 10-hours during a party I hosted without a smudge or fading! It our lasted my false eyelashes! The coloring is versatile as you can play up the blue or use brown/black shadow and it serves as black liner but brings out the color in my brown eyes! The applicator is good quality and a bargain since its included! I have used the MAC version and this is not only half the price but comparable!
member-becac3
Maybelline New York Eye Eyestudio® Master Kajal® Eyeliner uploaded by member-becac3
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Charcoal Skies
This product is very good and very easy for apply and cream does not need make is stron
Caroline P.
fontana
Maybelline New York Eye Eyestudio® Master Kajal® Eyeliner uploaded by Caroline P.
Review for: Onyx Rush
I used this product as a tight line in my upper inner eyelash area where I wear my falsies, it goes on smooth stays put, my only con is if I use it anywhere else on my eye it will smudge so that’s why I needed to find where it does work
Ask a question to the Influenster community...