BY MAYBELLINE

There’s a whole new way to smolder. Our cone-tip kohl eyeliner features precious oils for a creamy glide.

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyethylene, Cera Microcristallina / Microcrystalline Wax / Cire Microcristalline, Paraffin, Silica, Euphorbia Cerifera / Candelilla Wax Extract, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Talc, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Bht, Acacia Dealbata Flower Cera / Acacia Dealbata Flower Wax, Tin Oxide, Rosa Centifolia Flower Wax, Rosa Damascena Flower Wax

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77266 / Black 2

• Hello! How can I know when the product is false or original? I th...1 Answers
  • Any tips or tricks to keep it from smudging?3 Answers
  • I need a good last all day liner thats easy to apply. Is this any...2 Answers
Natalie C.
Arlington, VA
Review for: Onyx Rush more...
I bought this at CVS on sale and I'm really pleased with it! Usually I buy rather expensive liner and don't trust drugstore brands, but I'm impressed by this. The liner draws like a crayon, which doesn't work if you want a thicker line, but is great for precision. I'm not sure how things will work over time, as the tip dulls, but my wing has never looked better!
Suzanne I.
Milford, MA
I absolutely love these Kajal liners. The black one is a staple in my collection and perfect for this time of year. They smudge so beautifully making it super easy to create the perfect dark Smokey eye. Smokey eyes are so popular and essential to many awesome Halloween looks. Another great use for these liners is using them as a base. Put this dark liner down and pip a duochrome, holographic or glitter shadows on top. The dark base will really make your shadow pop and intensify. Maybelline is also super affordable!
Grace G.
Santa Rosa, CA
Review for: Onyx Rush more...
Great eyeliner. Long lasting. Doesn’t smear easily, or run. I bought this at Walgreens. The applicator makes it a little difficult to apply, but once you get the hang of it, it works great. I would definitely recommend this product!
Jaunnette L.
Grand Jct, CO
Review for: Midnight Brown more...
Oh so bad. I mean it didn't claim to be smudge-proof, just waterproof. But even so it should have lasted more. Two hours of no sweating, no humidity, nothing strenuous. In two hours it transferred above my crease, below my eyes, and my eyelids swelled along the lash line when i washed it off. I thought it might at least work as a waterline color since it's supposedly waterproof but it was totally gone from there in two hours. I returned it to the store.
Talullah B.
New Orleans, LA
I used this for some of my eye and face makeup for a spooky Halloween look. I use a little body oil to soften it up and help it blend out. The thick tip was great when using on the larger portions of my face. I also used some black eyeshadow.
Sushmita G.
Kingsville, TX
Brilliant and Bold! If you love kajal, then this is the one for you! Stays on for long and its totally smudge free! Easy to use, just glides on smooth! The price is totally affordable and easy to carry along for travel or work! Would definitely keep buying it again!
Julie M.
This is not a bad product. I struggled to get it to blend nicely for a smokey eye and it it not precise enough for eyeliner. I am unsure how to use this but it was very pigmented. It worked well for a halloween skeleton look! It was difficult to get off.
Lisa P.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Onyx Rush more...
This eyeliner is dark and pigmented. However, it is too thick and it gets all over the place because it is not precise. After some time of wear the tip of the eyeliner becomes flat and too thick to use on the eye.
Cassandra H.
I love this product but i only use it on my bottom lid. It does smear and it is not long wear but the price is right and the color is perfect. I reccomend if you are on a tight budget.
Jeneca L.
Review for: Midnight Brown, Onyx Rush more...
okay I don't even know where to start but we will begin with the brown one when I first purchased this I used it on my brows I know I'm crazy but it works really well for me and I really enjoyed itI use it on my last line I use it in my waterline and it stays put and looks very cleannow on to the black one I just don't like what it does for me itif you're going for that Grungerunny all over your man's pillow in the morning type of thing this is your eyeliner what I didn't like about it is when I put it on my waterline it would ball up in my inner corner it did not say in place I originally purchased this for a base as a smokey eye and it just doesn't stay and put it is very creamy but overall not my favorite eyeliner from Maybelline
Anna G.
Frisco, Tx
Any tips or tricks to keep it from smudging?
Cori C.
I can never get eyeliner to stay on my bottom waterline, it always just ends up smudging off and giving me raccoon eyes. I've heard mixed reviews on this. What have your experiences been?
Crystal C.
Does this stay on your waterline & don't have to reapply? How smoothly does this goes on (for top lip) for a winged eyeliner? Does it last?
Anu p.
693 pocket 1, paschim puri, New Delhi
Best product. I simply love dis
Clara H.
Round Rock, TX
I have been wondering about a drugstore brand eyeliner and was wondering if anyone has used this product. I would want some kind of feedback it doesn't have to be this color. I want to know how it deals with the humid/oily skin. And how long does it last. Thank you