15 colors available

BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Expert Wear 152 Dark Brown Brow & Eyeliner, .011 Oz: Defines and fills brows Provides precision eye-lining Equipped with built in sharpener for added convenience

• Quiero saber mas sobre este producto me gusta mucho la marca ya que...1 Answers
  • Anyone have any good reviews on this I have very fair eyebrows and ...2 Answers
  • Is this pencil useful as a eye liner and eye brow liner or should i...6 Answers
Abigail A.
Abigail A.
Novato, CA
Review for: Expertwear Brow Eye Liner 151 Velvet Black 0.011 oz; 310 mg
I have used this product for so many years. It's actually the first makeup item I bought in my early teen years. I've used it as both an eyeliner and for my brows, though I've learned the hard way that it's better if I buy a medium brown shade for my brows instead of using the black. The product does smear a bit, but that could just be because I have very oily skin. I haven't used this product in awhile, but not because I don't like it. As I've gotten older and my interest in makeup has gotten stronger, I've been trying a lot of different products. I would say the Maybelline ExpertWear Brow Eye Liner will always be a favorite, and I will definitely come back to it some day (I actually have a pencil in my case still!), and I would definitely recommend the product to my family and friends (though I'm pretty sure everyone I know uses or has used it already.)
Julia L.
Julia L.
Bloomington , IL
I suspect that these eyebrow pencils have been discontinued, but they are my absolute favorite. Finding brow products that match my natural blonde hair is extremely difficult, especially since I have warm undertones. Everything is either too cool-toned or too dark for me. However, this pencil from Maybelline is perfect. It is extremely easy to use and easy to sharpen. The consistency is neither too hard nor too soft, allowing for a very natural look. Although the whole "two for the price of one" thing seems a bit gimmicky, I actually find it quite useful. I travel a lot, so taking a really tiny eyebrow pencil is much easier than packing a larger, heavier one or a pot of brow pomade. I really hope that Maybelline does not discontinue these eyebrow pencils!
Tiffiny Y.
Tiffiny Y.
Holland, OH
I don't know what your reason is for using eye brow color, but I'll tell you mine. I was getting ready for work, fixing my face, shaving my eyebrows when my two year old came into my bathroom at full speed and hit me with the door. (Mind you, I was using an electric trimmer) When I looked up, my right eyebrow was gone! I got these pencils for a gift and thought I'd never use them. You know what though? They saved my life! I had work in 15 minutes! My eyebrow is back now, but I still use my pencil :)
Shannel G.
Shannel G.
Okay so this Maybelline 24-hour and a pencil great but I don't use it for my browse for eyes I use it for my lips because I don't do my brows are my eyes like that this pencil is great for me for my lips I paid about in my local store a bit I want to see about maybe like $4 for it I actually still have one I don't really go out much but when I go out that is a go to pencil grip pencil smooth I'm going over my lips
Tammy B.
Tammy B.
Middleburg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Expertwear Brow Eye Liner 151 Velvet Black 0.011 oz; 310 mg
Though Maybelline ExpertWear Brow/Eye liner is not my favorite, I have used it on more than a few occasions. It depends on how much fun money I have at the time I am shopping for brow liner. This one comes in a sealed package on a piece of thick paper. It's fine for the money, but there are others I would rather have. It's been a tried and true product since I was a small child, because it's what my mother used.
Jane T.
Jane T.
Chandler, AZ
Have used this for 30 years and still buying it. I usually buy it at Walmart for it's a little cheaper than any other drugstore. I use it for my eyeliner, I've learned from my Aunt to burn it with a lighter (away, not close, just to warm it to easily glide on) and give it that winged look and precise line. I cannot find any other product that compares to this. My ride or die eyeliner!!
Laura T.
Laura T.
Bloomington, CA
This was my starter eyebrow pencil, and to this day i still use it. While it is an okay pencil over all, it does come off a lot more easily than id like. If you sweat, or happen to wipe your brow even in the slightest - say goodbye to your eyebrow. With that said, for the price this is a good backup pencil to keep on hand. Or if your budget is low. Its okay- just not the greatest.
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using these eyebrow pencils for 10plus years now!! I use the dark brown and the black colors and they work great and give me natural looking color to my browns since mine are ridiculously light. For me these are very long wearing and waterproof like they claim to be and I never have any smudging issues. Another plus is that these are usually less then $3 at any store!
Doris A.
Doris A.
Jensen Beach, FL
Review for: Brow & Eyeliner Light Brown 0.011 oz; 310 mg
I am having a problem with the eyeliner I recently bought. I thought maybe it was just a fluke and bought another package but the same thing happened. It does not glide on like it used to. What happened? Did the formula change? Did this pencil product change? Help!!! It is not working the same as it used to and I am having a hard time with it. I will not buy this product again
Eva S.
Eva S.
Bountiful, UT
Maybelline New York Expert Wear was a gift I received from my sister. I was a little skeptical about it at first as I had used an eyeliner from Maybelline back in high school and was not a fan but I took a chance anyway. I was shocked to discover just how much I adore this pair of liners!! it softly glides on and lasts longer than the cheap stuff I was buying before.
chasity f.
chasity f.
Is this pencil useful as a eye liner and eye brow liner or should it only be use on one or the other?
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Bellville, Oh
Does it smudge during the day or does it stay in place throughout the day?
Blue Springs, MO
Is this more of a bold defined brown or subtle color??
Blue Springs, MO
Has this ever smeared on you?
Sharona R.
Sharona R.
Leduc
Anyone have any good reviews on this I have very fair eyebrows and dark hair. Almost everything I use is very almost melty and doesn't look nature.