BY MAYBELLINE

These dual-purpose wood pencil liners deliver blendable color that shapes brows and defines eyes. Allergy tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

Maybelline® New York Expert Wear® Twin Brow & Eye Pencils
  • "I’ve been using these for years, practice definitely makes perfect. It was very hard at first but it got easy since I’ve grown my eyebrow out. It’s long lasting. Easy to apply. I will always buy these. I’m always ask what I use for my eyebrows and this is what I use the last 5 years 😌" in 3 reviews
Katelyn G.
Bronx , NY
I love these pencils! These have been my brow product for so many years. I originally bought them as eyeliner pencils until I realized how good they are for filling in the brows. I use the dark brown and the medium brown shades to get a more natural brow look. I personally feel that it looks best when using two, but it also looks perfectly fine if you just use one color. They go on super smooth without having to press super hard. You can also control how dark you want the color to be depending on how hard you do press. Really impressed with these!
Christina K.
Chico, CA
It's your mamas, and probably your mamas Mama's brow pencil. Raise your hand if this is your go-to drugstore brow pencil. Raise your hand if in highschool you used to put a lighter to your black pencil to make that ish stick to your lash line till the final bell. This product really doesn't need a review because it's one of those legacy beauty products that you love cause it reminds you of home. #truth
Nandi W.
These small pencils are recommended. However, you need to buy your own sharpener. I have them in a brown. Use gently on your brows. I use it everyday. Use it for natural make-up routine. Yes! I recommend this for someone who want minimum eyebrow coverage. If you want a dramatic look choose dark colors.
Naidelyn V.
Old Westbury, NY
I hate these pencils thank god i did not buy them it was given to me as a free gift . I wonder why ? This was one of the worst eye brow products ive ever used it felt so drying on my brows and the wear was terrible . After a while the product dried up on its own and didn’t even give off any pigmentation anymore
Sydney M.
Los Angeles, CA
I used these pencils for a very long time. If you keep up with the sharpening you can get very thin hair-like strokes. It is great that you get two pencils for the price of one. My only complaint is that the blonde color pulls a little reddish on me, as I have very ashy dark blonde eyebrows.
Kate M.
Washington, D.C.
As someone with sparse brows, it was crucial that I find a product that looks natural but stays on all day. Once I tried this product, my search was over. I buy this product in the color blonde and repurchase it over and over. This product makes me look like I have eyebrows!
Vivian Y.
Farmington Hills , MI
This is THE BEST BLONDE SHADE EVER! I have lost count how many diff brands I have tried for blonde eyebrows. This one is the best nice soft color esp. When freshly sharpened. doesn't look heavy. Can get dark if you use heavy strokes. I found this pencil 6 years ago and don't see them sold in any stores near by anymore. Maybelline New York Expert Wear Twin Brow And Eye Pencils, 107 Blonde, 0.06 Ounce (Pack of 2)
Faith W.
Clarksville
The only word to describe this as is 100% awful. It is hard to use as you have to press down extremely hard for it to work and it hurts when you do so. The color is mediocre, and not worth the effort. Nobody should ever buy this product.
Dia H.
Edmonds, WA
I have used this product for over 30 years and I will most likely use it till the day I die. The pencils are a perfect size. They last forever. The color is always amazing. It does not run even when you are stressed or exercising.
Patience M.
Tucson
I bought these for YEARS to do my eyebrows. Now I've graduated to a pomade, but when I still needed the stability of pencils these got the job done. Only pencil that didn't become greasy and smudge halfway through my do day!!