Maybelline New York Dream Matte Powder uploaded by Ninoska C.Maybelline New York Dream Matte Powder uploaded by Ninoska C.Maybelline New York Dream Matte Powder uploaded by Cindy A.

BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

Azanah K.
Azanah K.
Needham, MA
I absolutely adore this power. As someone who has dealt with oily skin for a long time this has been my lifesaver. It is a matte finish, but doesn't look too cakey on and is definitely build able. It feels light on the skin and does do a good job on setting your makeup all day long.
Marianna M.
Marianna M.
Boynton Beach, FL
I don't like a brilliant face. I love matte colors, and this one is perfect for me. Leaves my face soft all day, the powder last all day as well. I love when i can trust a make up that it won't live me makeupless no matter what i do all day. Perfect in every ocasion.
Halley L.
Halley L.
Review for: S
Good powder, but I think it's been discontinued? I'm still looking for something that is no-nonsense like this powder and good for oily skin. I'm not really looking for a coverage-supplying powder, just something like this that is mattifying and slightly build able.
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Brighton, MA
Review for: S
I believe Maybelline discontinued this powder foundation but I still want to rave about how awesome this product is! Anyway, this matte powder foundation has always worked for me because its never made me look cakey even if I applied more than 1 application a day.
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
Grantsburg, WI
I recently purchased this for the first time to keep in my purse to control oil and shine while out and about but now use it every day after applying BB cream to "set" my make-up. High quality and beautiful packaging despite the low price. I will buy again.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
It's definitely not my favorite powder, mostly due to a weird smell from it mixing with the oil on my face wearing it for full days. It is a nice powder for setting and lightening foundation that is too dark for your skin. It's not bad for the price.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
If you're looking for a nice matte finish (because maybe you occasionally have oily skin like me) then this is your go to product. Seriously love this and it's an affordable drugstore product too! I have found this at any store I shop at practically
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Review for: Cream
LOVE this powder and I buy it again every time I run out. It blocks shine really well and doesn't cake up or flake on my forehead and cheeks. I can apply it a couple more times throughout the day, too, and it still looks light and natural.
Payton G.
Payton G.
Mena, AR
Review for: Cream
First off I absolutely love matte it's wonderful. This powder keeps my face from getting greasy and shiny. It feels light even when I put on full coverage. It minimizes the look of my pores and keeps my makeup on really well.
Deborah K.
Deborah K.
Westford, MA
I have this in my summer color. It is very dry and does not swatch well, but does last all day and absorb oil. I'd recommend it for oily skin types or in the t-zone. The packaging holds up well, and I have repurchased.
Tricia C.
Tricia C.
Rochester , MN
Katie P.
Katie P.
Pendleton
How is this different from dream wonder powder