BY MAYBELLINE

This foundation features exclusive ultra mattifying powders that glide evenly onto the skin for a flawless, soft-focus matte finish.Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested.Non-comedogenic.Suitable for all skin types.Suitable for sensitive skin.

Victoria L.
gcbjhgcvbn
Maybelline, the beauty giant, brings this mousse foundation that is specially liked for its light texture. It gives a great coverage and is good for normal skin. For people with sensitive skin and allergy problems, it has been specially tested and verified by dermatologists. The pump bottle makes it easy to use. It is loved for the smooth finish and no-fragrance feature. It is available in 12 different shades.
Ilana G.
North Potomac, MD
I bought it in I believe sandy beige and it looks good in the container but when I look in the mirror later I look very pale. I also feel like I really have to prep my skin and moisturize extra well and I don't feel like doing that all for a foundation when I have other ones I already love. It looks kind of weirdly sandy/grainy on my skin and I don't feel like I get great coverage with it.
Sarah R.
Dudley
When I first got this foundation I loved it, but after wearing it for a few weeks I noticed that it broke up on my skin almost immediately and made my skin look splotchy. The color range is also not very good. I purchased the lightest color and it was still too dark.
Tarah H.
Englewood, FL
My absolute favorite the past five years I’ve loved the stuff that goes on so smooth and it covers so well the only thing is it doesn’t last superlong so after a few hours you’re going to have to touch up but otherwise it’s so silky and leaves you looking beautiful
Amanda C.
Emmaus, PA
I’m not a huge fan of this for several reasons. As with a lot of maybellines foundations, the colors always seem to be very orange or very pink and never match my light olive skin. The packaging makes it difficult to get out and get your fingers so messy, and it is not very blendable unless you use your fingers.
Dayla C.
This was my favorite foundation and the only one I used for years. I love that its a mousse and not a liquid. Unfortunately their lightest shade is still slightly too dark for me. They really need to make one or two lighter shades and it would be my go to.
Katelyn Y.
San Diego
Oxidizes some, but it really is easy to apply! I highly recommend this for someone who is newer to foundation. It doesn’t leave streaks, and blends super well! However, it isn’t my daily foundation as I prefer something a little more full coverage.
Serena S.
North Las Vegas
I love this foundation and think it makes my face look beautiful but I can’t stand applying it. It is decently full coverage and not too heavy, but it pills like crazy during application. Because it’s so hard to apply I won’t be purchasing again.
Melissa F.
San Antonio, TX
This foundation used to be my got to foundation! It is very soft and a little goes along way. It is a great fundation to first try out if your new to makeup just because it is builable to you confort and doesn't dry fast or leave any residue.
Anam F.
Stamford
Maybelline matte mousse foundation is a good drug store product. Its good for dry and combination skin. Very easy to apply and lasting power is pretty good with a good setting powder. I would recommend this for someone looking for affordable foundation.