MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersDream
Maybelline New York Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer 70 Dark

Maybelline New York Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer 70 Dark

by Dream

Skin appears brighter and more radiant. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Non-comedogenic. Suitable for all skin types.Packaging may vary, what you receive may not be what is reflected on site.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maybelline New York Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer 70 Dark!
Jessica H.
Maybelline New York Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer 70 Dark uploaded by Jessica H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Not going to lie... I am not a fan of this at all. All the twisting and clicking to get the product to the brush is annoying. I do not even use it as a concealer most of the time. I mainly use it to deepen any contour lines that need it.
Jamie L.
Dillsburg, PA
I am such a huge fan of this Maybelline Product. I discovered the product on an off whim drug store haul a year ago and fell in love. I use this product for “nights out” and glam moments when I want a little EXTRA. I use it under my eyes, forehead, and nose to add some extra oomph. The highlighting effect and coverage is not bearable by other products I have tried since discovering this one.
Prisha M.
Mumbai
Pretttyyy good, beautiful light to medium glow and it’s Verryyy prettyyyyy and gives a beautiful look

Looking for your answer?