3 colors available

BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

Gel-based formula diffuses light. Illuminates as it conceals. In 4 Shades

Why You'll Love It

A brighter idea in concealers:

• Gel-based formula diffuses light to provide on-the-spot perfection in just one touch

• Illuminates as it conceals

• Dermatologist, Allergy Tested

• Non-comedogenic

• Suitable for sensitive skin and for all skin types

For Best Results

To brighten face, apply over brows as well as to the inner and outer corners of eyes and blend with tip of finger. Apply to sides of nose and on chin and blend to give your face a luminous glow. To sculpt and highlight facial features, apply in small strokes to the cheekbones and blend. To make lips look fuller, outline lips with lumi concealer and blend. To cover imperfections, dot concealer onto desired area and blend.

• Eh escuchado hablar mucho de este producto pero no se que tan bueno...5 Answers
  • Is this concealer good for someone who has combination oily skin? H...3 Answers
  • Is this a better under eye concealer or the age rewind one?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Gina G.
Gina G.
I'm so glad I tried this concealer! It's everything I was looking for. I have tried both the "light" shade (which is a regular fair shade) and the "brightening" shade (which is slightly pinker for extra color correcting and brightening). They are both amazing! I find that I don't need that much, as the built in brush helps to spread the product out in a nice thin layer. Then I just use my fingers to blend it out. It doesn't take much effort, though - this stuff just melts into the skin and blends like an absolute dream! While it is a light formula, I find it does still provide decent coverage - the brightening effect helps to blur and reflect the light away from dark circles and imperfections. I like to set this with an under-eye setting powder (like the one from e.l.f., which stops creasing and is brightening as well), and I'm good to go for the day! If I'm going out at night, I might do a light touch-up, but for the most part, this stays fresh-looking and luminous for hours.
Laken M.
Laken M.
Albany, GA
I wish I could rate this like a 3.5 because it's right in the middle for me. This product works well, it covers and highlights the under eye area beautifully BUT you do not get enough product in my opinion. I used mine up in like 1 week and a half. I would recommend getting it if you're on the lookout for a good drugstore concealer but if you want something that's going to last a while, I would say try something else. You have to twist it so many times for the product to actually come out on the brush and once it does, you barely have any product left to use. I could've just gotten a bad batch or something but I was really disappointed with the amount of product and usage that I got out of this :/
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Andover, KS
I've never had any good luck with pretty much any of Maybelline's concealers, foundations, nor powders. The only concealer I even remotely like is the green color correcting one, and even then I use it on a pimple underneath one of regular concealers just to balance it out. The brush on this concealer gets super goopy and is terrible at applying product so you end up using your finger or a sponge anyway. And none of their concealers have enough pigmentation and coverage to actually do any good. I definitely would recommend finding a different brand.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Orlando, FL
I have very stubborn dark circles that always shine through any concealer. I had heard good reviews for this and of course I'm always trying to find the best concealer for me. When you first use it , you have to twist the thing at the bottom for the product to come up and it had to be turned a lot for me, then I notice just how little product was actually in there. Hardly none AT ALL.It worked decent for my under eyes but I'm so disappointed in the amount. I most likely will be not buying again.
Annie F.
Annie F.
Vienna, VA
Great for everyday dark circle concealing and subtle highlighting. I use this when I'm short on time or don't want to do a full face of make up with full under eye coverage.
Pros: easy to use, great price. Easy to blend, nice selection of neutral shades.
Cons: not super long lasting. Does seem to somehow make my lower lash mascara and eyeliner migrate down to my under eye area more then other concealer as well.
Despite this like the product a lot and have repurchased multiple times
Cristie G.
Cristie G.
This is one of the best drugstore concealers I've tried. I love concealers in a "turn up tube " I'll call it. I love the brush tip , how I can apply it under my eyes and blend it with my damp beauty blender. It has a Illuminator in the concealer which helps brightens my under eye. I have really dark circles and this is great for that. The only negative is that I use so much I run out in like 2 weeks which for me is crazy fast. But I buy over and over because it is so great to me.
sarah r.
sarah r.
Coto De Caza, CA
This product is as good as it gets! It's a dead ringer for the YSL under eye brightener and I think it works even better! I wish that more came in the bottle, but a little does go along way so it's all right. I recommend this to anybody who wants to brighten up there under eye area but doesn't want to look they have white circles under their eyes. It blends very naturally. This is going to be a staple of my make up collection now!
Nay T.
Nay T.
Good for a quickie strobe, but it's annoyingly easy to over-twist and dispense so much product, on top of getting so little product to begin with. As for the product itself, it does have good coverage and blendability, but it's not worth it to buy this when you could get a better brush for the same cost and just save up for a product that will last you longer. The packaging is a serious let-down
Kylie T.
Kylie T.
This product runs out very quickly and doesn't even highlight very well. I would suggest using a normal concealer instead because it will last much longer. Also the brush tip is annoying because it wipes away my foundation whenever I try to use it. At first I thought it was a good product but after a couple
of wears I decided it definitely wasn't a good buy. I would not recommend this product.
Ambra B.
Ambra B.
This concealer has me in a limbo. I’m more in love with what it is made to do instead of the actual performance of the product. After every use my under eye was left looking ashy and I’m more than positive that its due to the color. Unfortunately, this is the darkest shade (Honey). So I wont be purchasing again. The few times I did enjoy it i had to mix it with another concealer to match.
Sam P.
Sam P.
N Tonawanda, NY
Would this work for dark under eye circles or just a highlighter?
Yeraldin C.
Yeraldin C.
Eh escuchado hablar mucho de este producto pero no se que tan bueno pueda ser, si alguien ya lo a utilizado por favor haganme saber si en realidad vale la pena tenerlo en mi cosmetiquera
Shay D.
Shay D.
Is this concealer good for someone who has combination oily skin? How long does it last also? I don't want it wearing off or creasing while I am in school or something
Allyson R.
Allyson R.
Is this a better under eye concealer or the age rewind one?
Wendy A.