Add a Photo
Maybelline New York Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation, Natural Beige Medium 2.5, 1 Fluid Ounce, 2 Ea

By MAYBELLINE NEW YORK
#429 in Liquid Foundation
Maybelline Face and Eye Cosmetics Buy 1 Get 1 50% off.

BOGO 50% OFF

Maybelline Face and Eye Cosmetics Buy 1 Get 1 50% off.

8 days left

Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Circleville, OH

I strayed away from this foundation for about a month and recently went back because I love it that much. It offers great coverage for combo skin, and leave a nice matte finish. It's very light weight feeling for as much coverage as you get. My only problem is it oxidizes and turns a peachy color, which is an issue when you're the palest of pales. But other than that it is a wonderful foundation especially for the drug store price, you get a bunch of product, it has a great pumping system the disperses the perfect amount at a time. I have and will continue to buy this product.
Ash  H.
Ash H.

I did not like this foundation at all. It blends alright but it doesn't last AT ALL. If I put it on, its gone in like two hours or less even if I set it. Not to mention its thick but with no coverage, I can feel it on my face when I wear it and its very uncomfortable. I get no use out of this, I do not recommend at all.
Kelli T.
Kelli T.
Yucaipa, CA

I had used L'Oreal foundation for years however I quickly changed my opinion after using Maybelline NY Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation a couple months ago. It feels light on my skin and blends magnificently with my tone and blemishes ( I'm a fair skinned pink-pale gal with facial spider veins in my early 50's).
Mary D.
Mary D.
Wheaton, IL

I was looking for an inexpensive foundation that had a lot of color choices so I could match my skin tone. I read a lot of reviews and ended up buying this product. I love it -- a good value and I was able to get the perfect color. Definitely will be buying it again.
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Rio Rancho, NM

When I bought this foundation I wasn't sure how I would feel about it being a moose and it turns out I didn't like it. I didn't understand the point of it being a moose and not just a liquid. Came out patchy on my skin and didn't give me the coverage I wanted.
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Norcross , Ga

I used this foundation for a really long time but they don't have a lot of colors I bought it at Walmart. It's easy to apply I would just apply it with a beauty blender. Maybe I would buy it again if I can find a better color that matches me
Kira G.
Kira G.
Allston, MA

This product has pros and cons, like most products. I like how it provides good coverage, however it would be better suited for someone with normal or dry skin (I have oily skin). It's a little thick for my tastes, but is a good product.
Remie M.
Remie M.

This foundation is very cheap in price and it doesn't provide much coverage. After I used it I broke out terribly, which wasn't great. It feels very light on the skin, and it does cover SOME blemishes, but most of them are still visible.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Virginia Beach, VA

I was surprised that I liked this. I've only gotten it once and I think I'll buy again. It can be lightweight of mixed with moisturizer. Looks a little cakey on dry skin but not awful. Easy to apply. I can't complain it's pretty good
Samantha S.
Samantha S.

This product doesn't make you skin to oily after a long day of work. It's blend very well to your skin doesn't leave a orange look your skin. It's easy to apply with a couple drops. Very reasonable i price and buy this all the time.
Camille A.
Camille A.

What is the coverage. How long does this usually last ?