Maybelline New York Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation, Natural Beige Medium 2.5, 1 Fluid Ounce, 2 Ea

BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

• What is the coverage. How long does t...coverage is medium but I use a... 3 Answers
Kelli T.
Kelli T.
Yucaipa, CA
I had used L'Oreal foundation for years however I quickly changed my opinion after using Maybelline NY Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation a couple months ago. It feels light on my skin and blends magnificently with my tone and blemishes ( I'm a fair skinned pink-pale gal with facial spider veins in my early 50's).
Mary D.
Mary D.
Wheaton, IL
I was looking for an inexpensive foundation that had a lot of color choices so I could match my skin tone. I read a lot of reviews and ended up buying this product. I love it -- a good value and I was able to get the perfect color. Definitely will be buying it again.
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Rio Rancho, NM
When I bought this foundation I wasn't sure how I would feel about it being a moose and it turns out I didn't like it. I didn't understand the point of it being a moose and not just a liquid. Came out patchy on my skin and didn't give me the coverage I wanted.
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Norcross , Ga
I used this foundation for a really long time but they don't have a lot of colors I bought it at Walmart. It's easy to apply I would just apply it with a beauty blender. Maybe I would buy it again if I can find a better color that matches me
Remie M.
Remie M.
This foundation is very cheap in price and it doesn't provide much coverage. After I used it I broke out terribly, which wasn't great. It feels very light on the skin, and it does cover SOME blemishes, but most of them are still visible.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Virginia Beach, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was surprised that I liked this. I've only gotten it once and I think I'll buy again. It can be lightweight of mixed with moisturizer. Looks a little cakey on dry skin but not awful. Easy to apply. I can't complain it's pretty good
Lisa h.
Lisa h.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best foundation I have ever used! It's is very affordable and you can get it at any drug store. It covers your skin and lasts all day. The only down side is it is a heavier foundation. I really recommend this brand to everyone
Katelan H.
Katelan H.
Centerville, IA
When I was younger this was my go to foundation. It lasts up to about 6-8 hours and looks natural on the skin. It works well for all skin types. Unfortunately I stopped using it since Maybelline isn't cruelty free.
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Mattawan, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved this product. Pretty cheap compared to other foundations. Not the best coverage but okay. I would recommend this to people who wants a good foundation but is okay with it not being full coverage.
Margaret C.
Margaret C.
Pasadena, MD
This foundation is really nice if you have acne prone skin because the coverage is so great and its not very heavy so it doesn't clog pores but I would like it to last a little bit longer
Camille A.
Camille A.
What is the coverage. How long does this usually last ?