BY MAYBELLINE

Pink Plum see more...

🌹ⅅᎯℒℒᎯЅ 💄.
Las Vegas
Purchased at: Walmart
I don't care for the whole bouncy thing because over time it goes down but HONEYYYY that peach pink color is absolutely everything I like it better than nars o r g a s m blush.
I’ve used this blush in multiple colors. They have a lot of pretty shades, but I usually reach for the coral color. The color payoff is huge, so I reach for them if I have patchy cheeks or maybe a blemish in that area. The creaminess is also great if you’re having a flaky dry skin day. It’s doesn’t irritate the skin or cause breakouts. The only down side is the packaging. Constantly sticking your fingers in the blush is going to 1) make it gross eventually and 2) cause you to slowly use more product from the middle while the edges spill out a bit, so you’re then constantly having to swipe around the edges. Truth be told, I’ve always replaced these out at about the 2/3rds used, because they do get gross. But, for the price point I didn’t knock it a star.
Gail M.
Palmyra
I really liked this product, the color was perfect (pink), and being creamy it did not settle into those nasty fine lines. You can use alot for deeper color or less for a lighter look. If looking for a sheer look this would not be it. I would buy it again.
Catherine G.
Scranton
Just a little dab and rub and I look fresh and ready to keep going. I keep this all over so I can grab it when I need a little pop to my face throughout the day.
jenn n.
OLD FORGE, PA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I'm not a big fan of this, leaves streaks, and it feels caked on! I like a natural look, unfortunately I this is not a good blush to use for a natural look.
Kayla K.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I personally didn't care for this product. I could not get pigment out of it. The texture was fun but without pigment it was useless.
Darlene D.
It has a nice airbrush to it. Love the pigment on it its not to heavy. Great with brush no brush or beauty blender.
Amber O.
Hauppauge
Purchased at: Walmart
This product looks pretty on my face when I use it. I really like this product. I enjoy wearing it when I go out
Maria M.
Ajo
Purchased at: Walmart
Do not recommend!!!! Ever !!! It just didn’t pick up on my blush brush! And so it doesn’t work
member-7a250
My favorite go to drugstore blush. Unfortunately very hard to find in stores anymore though