Maybelline New York Dare To Rock Nude Holiday Kit uploaded by Brittany D.Maybelline New York Dare To Rock Nude Holiday Kit uploaded by Samantha R.Maybelline New York Dare To Rock Nude Holiday Kit uploaded by Kaylee P.

BY MAYBELLINE

• I have some old eyes and I want some new on. Is MAybellin...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a eyeshadow pallets that you. An ...2 Answers
  • How's the pigment quality?2 Answers
Brittany D.
Kermit , WV
I love this holiday kit! The items are nice, plentiful and make for a bold statement! The products are long wearing, makes for all kinds of different makeup looks and you are sure to be impressed by all the items you get at the low cost you paid
Cierra H.
dudley, North Carolina
So pigmented and easy to apply and blend. I love how smooth it is. Really love the mix of mate shadows and sparkly. The colors are bold though so if you don't want a bolder metallic look i wouldn't suggest using the blues browns or blacks.
Ashlei P.
Fyffe , AL
I really like the quality of the shadows! I love how easy they are to blend and I love the shimmer shadows . You can do looks from day to night with the palette . I will buy it again and again! It is priced really well too
Jakisha S.
Sacramento, CA
I've tried this platte once. I really didn't care for it much. The colors are beautiful. It just doesn't do it for me. Could work great for other's. So don't let this discourage you from buying.
Valerie P.
Crossville, AL
The fact that it's not so dang expensive compared to high end products and just as pigmented is great.Ulta always has them in stock and it's very long lasting would recommend for anyone looking to slay with out going broke
Celene R.
I own this nudes and they're supper awesome. There not to bright but I enjoy using them. They can be better but there still nice. I bog hit this at a drug store. Probably yes and I would recommend it.
Laketha T.
Memphis, TN
Thus kit was amazing I'm talking quality in all aspects including packaging and design. I am definitely picky when it comes to nude product's (past problems with color match) but not this time this time it's actually perfect!
Michelle J.
These nude shadows are a great alternative to a more expensive product such as the naked palette! They can be worn casually or super intensely, and are extremely versatile.
Macie D.
Grand Isle, ME
I absolutely love this eyeshadow palette! It goes on so smooth and you don't even need an eye primer! The colors are so rich it naturally blends into your eyelids. I love it!
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
I love all their nudes palettes. Their pigmented and blend nice. Maybelline is one of my best drug store brand. This holiday kit is pretty awesome must go get one.
Kaitlyn C.
Gadsden, AL
How does this product compare to urban decay nudes ?
Erica R.
Chester
Is this comparable to urban decay nudes?
Brooklyn K.
How's the pigment quality?
shoniqua W.
Greensboro, NC
I have been looking for a eyeshadow pallets that you. An create many looks with but is also good quality. Is this a pallets I can pull an everyday look together with ?
Mônica G.
Beuatiful makeup ,wondeful brand do not you think ?