BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Introducing a totally smudge-free and water resistant kajal that gives intense black colour highlight to your eyes that will add intense drama and jazz up your look like never before. Give your eyes that smokey effect with a kajal that gives bold...

Buy on Amazon
Manasi I.
Manasi I.
East Lansing, MI
I have been using this product for more than 4 years now! The best kajal so far...smudge proof! Unless your skin is too oily (mine is!). Makes me look fresh and makes my eyes sparkle. I use it every single day! Love how it has such a high intensity and pigment.
Henna A.
Henna A.
Homestead, FL
I got this for my mom and I and we love using it. However It does start to smudge throughout the day which can be a little annoying but it's a deep black eyeliner and does the job. I would recommend this product
Keisha D.
Keisha D.
mumbai
Have been using this product since I was a teenager. Stays for about 6 to 7 hours . To add to it , it is also very pigmented and easy to apply
Anushka A.
Anushka A.
I would say it's an 'okay' product. It's not very lasting. It also does not glide on easily but the color is pigmented
minu l.
minu l.
Trivandrum
It has an intense black colour. It has a matte black finish and is smudge proof. It is water proof and requires a makeup remover.
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Maybellines Colossal is amazing!! This really makes my lashes look full and just straight beautiful
Jule M.
Jule M.
The kajal is nice. Also it doesn't smudge. Remains as it is for minimum 8 hours. One stroke and you are good to go. It actually is smudge free and not like the other products. Totally worth the money! You can suurely give it a try.
This is a must have....in every single girl vanity...the way moves on your waterline is amazing­čśŹ­čśŹ and is the darkest
Atreyee M.
Atreyee M.
I am wearing Maybelline New York Colossal Kajal 12H Eyeliner in the shade turquoise. The staying power is amazing , it literally stays upto 12 hours and does not smudge. I also slept wearing this ( which is bad though ) and in the morning it was still there. Glides on smoothly, retractable, if used occasionally it will last almost 2 years. Love the formula , love the colour .
Blue I.
Blue I.
Maybelline's Colossal Kajal is the best kajal I've used so far. This kajal works really well with any makeup look and you can even use it on a day to day basis! The only downside to this kajal is that it lasts for 10 hours but after that, it starts to smudge very slightly. Other than that its an amazing product! ­čĺľ