Joanna H.
Joanna H.
Corona, NY

Does the color stay on pretty good? Deciding whether or not to get one! Oh, and any color suggestions?
Leeann P.
Leeann P.
May 29, 2014, 3:28 p.m.
These last for about 4 hours on my, unless I'm eating or drinking
Laura S.
Laura S.
April 29, 2014, 2:24 p.m.
I love the vivids because they are bright, and a couple of nudes for when I decide to wear a smoky eye
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
March 12, 2014, 1:16 p.m.
For me it stays on for hours with no problem-but I typically put a little lip balm on underneath. Don't know if that helps it last or not. But my favorites are Make Me Pink, and Red Revival.
Mallori S.
Mallori S.
June 29, 2013, 12:06 a.m.
It stays on very well for a drugstore lipstick ! I love Pink Please, but I haven't been able to find it anywhere in a while. I hope they still make it!
Bethany T.
Bethany T.
Nov. 7, 2012, 9:15 a.m.
No it doesn't NOT. It comes off on your teeth.
Chanel C.
Chanel C.
Nov. 6, 2012, 11:02 a.m.
Blissful Berry! Perfect shade for fall.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Nov. 5, 2012, 11:01 a.m.
Yes the color stays on great! i like wearing the red one, its amazing and looks great!
Emily P.
Emily P.
Nov. 4, 2012, 8:40 p.m.
Yes they do! These are my fav drugstore lipsticks. I love Fifth Avenue Fuschia, Fuschia Fever, Coral Crush, and then Nude Glow :)
Lien H.
Lien H.
Nov. 4, 2012, 4:12 p.m.
It stays on very well if you blot the first coat then put on a second one. My favorite one is the 515 Coral Crush. It's so beautiful.

Join Now