Ang T.
Ang T.

Does anyone know how to make these lippies last longer and not crease or dry
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
July 15, 2016, 5:30 a.m.
I like to do a bit of concealer first, then a dab of Chapstick, lip liner and then the lipstick, I really like the matte effect and putting either a colored powder or translucent powder over top locks it all in and makes it stay longer
Anita H.
Anita H.
June 25, 2016, 4:17 a.m.
I put regular Chapstick on my lips then the color of lipstick on top of that, then I apply a little of baby powder, which should dry the lipstick on your lips almost looking like a matte color and then apply some more of your lipstick on top of the powdered lips and there you have it! Mines normally last a good 10 hours before it starts coming off. Hope this helps.!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
April 7, 2016, 6:44 p.m.
I use setting powder on my lips !
Angel M.
Angel M.
Aug. 13, 2015, 10:55 a.m.
You can use a lip scrub before using you lipstick this helps a lot with keeping your lips moisturized and smooth. Also you can use a lip primer before your application.
Jen T.
Jen T.
Feb. 12, 2015, 9:18 a.m.
Peppermint original Burt's Bees is THE BEST before lipstick application! It has a hint of creaminess but finishes very matte, which makes it perfect to apply lip color. Julep also makes a lip scrub here: http://www.julep.com/buff-lip-scrub.html that is PERFECT for when your lips need to renew themselves! They also make a great conditioning treatment here: http://www.julep.com/shop/makeup-hair/lips/luxe-lip-conditioning-treatment.html Both products are nice to have around and last forever. The scrub is better at night or when you plan to have nude lips. The conditioning treatment is great by its self for a little shine or under lipstick. Same answer for the question above because it works!
Devaney R.
Devaney R.
Dec. 13, 2014, 12:36 p.m.
The trick i learned was to put a powder like to light cream concealer on your lips first, then add the lipstick, then put a tissue on top of the lipstick, then add makeup powder onto the tissue, take the tissue off, and it should last for a longer amount of time.
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Sept. 12, 2014, 3:49 p.m.
I agree with Ariane I normally use that method and they last fairly well for me.
Lucy B.
Lucy B.
June 27, 2014, 7:48 p.m.
-Lip primer -Lip primer + lip liner -Lip liner -OR that trick with applying your lipsticks and then putting some tissues paper over it and brushing some loose powder over that.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
April 5, 2014, 11:13 a.m.
I use my EOS lip balm underneath
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Feb. 5, 2014, 6:57 p.m.
You can try a lip primer or a favorite lip pencil! I personally find these lipsticks drying so I just flat out stay away from them
Ariane S.
Ariane S.
Nov. 21, 2013, 6:49 a.m.
Hi Angie, I would recommend putting a layer of lipstick on, blotting it, adding some loose powder (just a bit) and then applying another layer. You could also use a lip primer, but the other way works well also!
Nelly R.
Nelly R.
Aug. 5, 2013, 11:20 a.m.
I use mine with lip primer and that works well for me :)

Join Now