33 colors available

BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK #33 in Lipstick

Smoother, more nourished lips instantly. The freshest, most fabulous color. Color Ssensational Lipcolor's exclusive nourishing honey nectar dramatically hydrates beyond perfection. Discover a sensational improvement in overall lip appearance.

• Which is better: Maybelline Lipsticks or Revlon Lipsticks?23 Answers
  • Is this drying at all like many other matte lipsticks?23 Answers
  • What is the brand of matte and pigmented lipstick that you wear May...1 Answers
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
Thomasville, NC
I love lipstick. Always have. Now there are so many choices between liquid lipsticks, lip stains, lip balms, matte lips, and I and on. But as far as a classic, never fail you, Maybelline color sensational lipsticks are a gem in the drugstore. The texture is so creamy and feels lovely on the lips. I pick these over my high end lipsticks often. Plus, the shade range is out of this world, there is a color for anyone and everyone. I'm trying to collect the entire range because I love them that much. I'm almost 70% there but I am hesitant to try colors I'm pretty sure won't work with my skin tone but I just love them so much I want to have them all. The price is just ridiculously affordable! Maybelline has always been one of my top three lines at the drugstore and these lipsticks are just another reason to love them. Plus, they're packaging is very sleek and beautiful, with the color on the cap corresponding to the range of colors it falls within. Just wonderful lipsticks!
Bridgette J.
Bridgette J.
Shawnee, OK
When my friend told me she had ordered an entire collection of these, I thought she had made a huge mistake. When she gave me one for Christmas...well I was unsure I'd ever use it. She gave me Champagne Shimmer, which is a lovely "nude" color that glosses over with a slight shimmer but not much color change. The product definitely soared above and beyond my expectations, despite not being as long lasting as I would like. I think this can be attributed to the glossy finish, though. The shine is definitely reminiscent of 1990's heavy gloss - and that might not be a bad thing. There are a lot of other great lipsticks on the market, but for this price I don't think you can go wrong. Unfortunately I'm a fan of more pigmented lippies, and this just doesn't meet my requirements. I probably won't buy another despite feeling confident enough to recommend these.
Celest S.
Celest S.
I've just been getting into lipsticks now; I've always been pretty simple with my make-up and just sticking with the regular liquid eyeshadow look. I've been experimenting with different red lipsticks because they're flattering with my skin tone (very fair), so I bought this one because it was a great price and the perfect color (I bought the Are You Red-dy). All I have to say is, do not buy this lipstick if you want it to be long-lasting. It glides on so easily and it's super-moisturizing, but after an hour of having it on, it smudged so much; it came off easily and it spread to be all around my lips rather than stay on them. Even trying to set it with a translucent powder, or applying it with a lip brush rather than just directly, it still kind of got everywhere. It's a great color, I just wish it lasted longer!
Faith H.
Faith H.
Duncanville, TX
I have this lipstick in 640- Ruby Star and 410-Blissful Berry. I love both of these shades because they compliment my skin tone, give great coverage and have long staying power. In the stores, these are usually the more moderately priced one (which I why I bought them in the first place. I wanted to start using lipstick but did not want to break the bank over it). The only thing I do NOT like about this lipstick (and the reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5) is the texture of it. I am wearing it right now, and when I rub my lips together it has a slightly ...sort of grainy feel. It's like that every time I apply (both colors), and I don't know what it is, but I do not like it at all. If it applied and felt smooth to the touch, I would give it 5 stars and it would be my preferred brand all-around! But alas.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
This is my FAVORITE lipstick! I get compliments almost every time I wear it! It isn't advertised as long lasting, but I only reapply after lunch (which is a plus). I recently wore it during a night out with friends and after a few hours, a friend noticed that the color didn't fade. She asked if it was a lip stain, and I told her it was just tube lipstick. She went the next day and bought her own! Leaves your lips feeling moisturized and the color selection is top notch. Bold, lasting color! My favorite color is 895, On Fire Red. For a daytime look, I usually top the color with a nude color which gives it an orange-pink color (office appropriate). For a nighttime look, I wear it solo with a little gloss.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Millbrae, CA
I absolutely hate the smell of these. They smell like chemicals or play doh. The smell does go away after a while on the lips though. However, the colors are nice, texture is creamy, and pigmentation is there. I had the shade "Born with it," which was a cool toned nude pink with silver shimmer. I didn't like the grittiness of the shimmer so I gave it away. I currently have "Truffle Tease" from the nudes collection and "Shocking Coral" from the vivids. Truffle tease is an amazing nude color which I love, and Shocking coral is suuuuper bright and crazy, which is also fun! I'm not sure if I'd get any more because of the scent, but they are very affordable with a wide range of colors.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Review for: Color Sensational 240 Galactic Mauve
I love this lipstick and this shade! I'm very picky about the lipstick I wear when I do wear it. Alot tend to come off easily, stick to my teeth, don't like the way the color looks, or ones I do like cost too much. However this one is my favorite all together. I love the color, it stays on long and good but is also easy to come off if need it to be, and the price is great for the product. It's like buttery and moisturizing. And the colors are beautiful! If u look at my influenster profile picture the lipstick I'm wearing at the picture is one of these shades of this lipstick. Forget the exact color but it's under the plums. If anyone wants to know I can look for it
Este labial es super pigmentado, me encanta, es muy hidrantante, pero se siente como liquido en los labios y su duracion no es muy buena, se transfiere bastante, lo cual es normal en los labiales de sus caracteristicas, si lo volveria a comprar para usarlo de diario casual, o para hidratar los labiales que me parecen muy secos y darles un toque diferente // This lipstick is super pigmented, I love, it is very hidrantante, but it feels like liquid on the lips and its duration is not very good, enough is transferred, which is normal in the lip of its features, if you would buy for casual daily use, or for hydrating lipsticks that seem very dry and give them a twist
Ada T.
Ada T.
El Monte, CA
Review for: ARE YOU REDDY 625
Such a pretty red lipstick! It's too bad I rarely wear it. Maybelline does amazing lipsticks. All of these from every range is generally pretty moisturizing (even the matte ones I've tried are pretty moisturizing). This color in particular, Red-dy, is a little lighter than a classic red, I think. It has a pretty sheen to it so it's not matte by any means but it's not like a lip balm. The color is pigmented and it's beautiful on. Would definitely recommend. And I think it would look even more beautiful on super light skin (I have medium skin but one of my friends has really light skin and the color just pops on her).
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
I have had a couple of these lipsticks, and i really like them. The one I'm using now is "Rose Glimmer" and the pigments are beautiful. Gives my lips a pretty iced pink color, with some shimmer to it. I like to outline my lips with a nude lip liner, then smudge some of my Maybelline color sensational lipstick over the top, to give my lips a full pout. These lipsticks make your lips feel smooth and moisturized. It doesn't stay long on your lips, but what lipstick does? 5 stars to Maybelline. They used to test their products on animals, but don't anymore, thank goodness. For that, i respect you more Maybelline.
Aminah H.
Aminah H.
Houlton, WI
What is everyone's favorite color from the vivids line? i bought vivid rose and i love it!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Which is better: Maybelline Lipsticks or Revlon Lipsticks?
Emiley W.
Emiley W.
morgantown, WV
Is this drying at all like many other matte lipsticks?
Nikitha B.
Nikitha B.
Woodhaven, NY
What is your favorite shade?
Evy C.
Evy C.
Bedford, TX
What other colors do you guys recommend? I want to eventually try them all :)