Add a Photo

By MAYBELLINE NEW YORK
#39 in Lipstick

Smoother, more nourished lips instantly. The freshest, most fabulous color. Color Ssensational Lipcolor's exclusive nourishing honey nectar dramatically hydrates beyond perfection. Discover a sensational improvement in overall lip appearance.

Photos (681)
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
Thomasville, NC
I love lipstick. Always have. Now there are so many choices between liquid lipsticks, lip stains, lip balms, matte lips, and I and on. But as far as a classic, never fail you, Maybelline color sensational lipsticks are a gem in the drugstore. The texture is so creamy and feels lovely on the lips. I pick these over my high end lipsticks often. Plus, the shade range is out of this world, there is a color for anyone and everyone. I'm trying to collect the entire range because I love them that much. I'm almost 70% there but I am hesitant to try colors I'm pretty sure won't work with my skin tone but I just love them so much I want to have them all. The price is just ridiculously affordable! Maybelline has always been one of my top three lines at the drugstore and these lipsticks are just another reason to love them. Plus, they're packaging is very sleek and beautiful, with the color on the cap corresponding to the range of colors it falls within. Just wonderful lipsticks!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
I love all the Maybelline lipsticks! They have a wide variety of colors to choose from. These lipsticks are cheap enough to buy a few different colors to test out and try. These aren't lipsticks that you will be able to wear all day without having to reapply. The color tends to face and the lipstick smudges when you wear it for a long period of time. I guess that is what you get for only paying 5 dollars for a lipstick but I personally don't mind having to reapply throughout the day. My favorite from Maybelline is the Matte line. 660 Touch of Spice is a perfect fall color in my opinion although I wear it year round. It is a darker red tone but the matte helps make the color more natural. It blends well with a darker skin tone. 155 Party Pink literally lives up to its name. It is almost like a fushia pink color. It definitely makes a statement. This is such a fun color and is perfect for getting dinner and drinks with a bunch of girl friends.
Anjali R.
Anjali R.
I love love love this lipstick!! I have been enjoying wearing bright lippies this fall/winter and was looking for a good matte in the pink family. I picked up #675 - FAINT FOR FUCHSIA at Walmart and it has become one of my favorites. I have tan/olive skin tone and this shade works really well with it. Unlike most matte lipsticks I have tried this is super creamy and hydrating. It is highly pigmented and lasts a long time without smudging. The very first day I wore it without a lip-liner and there was no bleeding/feathering, it stayed put through the whole evening. It works even better with a lip-liner. The only small downside is, you have to use oil based make-up remover to take it off. It wasn't an issue for me but to others it may be. Overall, this is an extremely affordable product for the quality, readily available in any drug/super market and so many colors to choose from.
Bridgette J.
Bridgette J.
Shawnee, OK
When my friend told me she had ordered an entire collection of these, I thought she had made a huge mistake. When she gave me one for Christmas...well I was unsure I'd ever use it. She gave me Champagne Shimmer, which is a lovely "nude" color that glosses over with a slight shimmer but not much color change. The product definitely soared above and beyond my expectations, despite not being as long lasting as I would like. I think this can be attributed to the glossy finish, though. The shine is definitely reminiscent of 1990's heavy gloss - and that might not be a bad thing. There are a lot of other great lipsticks on the market, but for this price I don't think you can go wrong. Unfortunately I'm a fan of more pigmented lippies, and this just doesn't meet my requirements. I probably won't buy another despite feeling confident enough to recommend these.
Celest S.
Celest S.
I've just been getting into lipsticks now; I've always been pretty simple with my make-up and just sticking with the regular liquid eyeshadow look. I've been experimenting with different red lipsticks because they're flattering with my skin tone (very fair), so I bought this one because it was a great price and the perfect color (I bought the Are You Red-dy). All I have to say is, do not buy this lipstick if you want it to be long-lasting. It glides on so easily and it's super-moisturizing, but after an hour of having it on, it smudged so much; it came off easily and it spread to be all around my lips rather than stay on them. Even trying to set it with a translucent powder, or applying it with a lip brush rather than just directly, it still kind of got everywhere. It's a great color, I just wish it lasted longer!
Faith H.
Faith H.
Duncanville, TX
I have this lipstick in 640- Ruby Star and 410-Blissful Berry. I love both of these shades because they compliment my skin tone, give great coverage and have long staying power. In the stores, these are usually the more moderately priced one (which I why I bought them in the first place. I wanted to start using lipstick but did not want to break the bank over it). The only thing I do NOT like about this lipstick (and the reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5) is the texture of it. I am wearing it right now, and when I rub my lips together it has a slightly ...sort of grainy feel. It's like that every time I apply (both colors), and I don't know what it is, but I do not like it at all. If it applied and felt smooth to the touch, I would give it 5 stars and it would be my preferred brand all-around! But alas.
Roxanne R.
Roxanne R.
I really liked these when I first applied them to my lips. However, a few drawbacks led me to think otherwise. The first night I wearing this product, I was eating and drinking and carrying on. I decided to have a cup of tea and have some dessert and I still had a little bit of this gloss on my lips. While I was drinking my tea and eating, I noticed a strange taste in my mouth, almost like a perfumed soap. I could not figure out what it was, but it turned out to be the color elixir gloss I was wearing. Even though I love the color range as well as the glossy shine and beautiful packaging, the scent and soapy taste isn't enjoyable to me. I would recommend only buying one of these products to try if you think you can cope with the scent and taste to determine if purchasing another one is worth the money.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
This is my FAVORITE lipstick! I get compliments almost every time I wear it! It isn't advertised as long lasting, but I only reapply after lunch (which is a plus). I recently wore it during a night out with friends and after a few hours, a friend noticed that the color didn't fade. She asked if it was a lip stain, and I told her it was just tube lipstick. She went the next day and bought her own! Leaves your lips feeling moisturized and the color selection is top notch. Bold, lasting color! My favorite color is 895, On Fire Red. For a daytime look, I usually top the color with a nude color which gives it an orange-pink color (office appropriate). For a nighttime look, I wear it solo with a little gloss.
Cheyenne J.
Cheyenne J.
Chittenango, NY
Packaging: first thing you see when you look at a product is packaging and I have to say this is really cute I love the doe-foot applicator and how it looks a lot more expensive than it actually is.

Product: the product itself I have to say is really good it's a thin consistency without being sticky. It leaves a wash of color and makes your lips look really glossy

Smell: this smells identical to fruity pebbles I personally love it and even if you're not a fan the scent doesn't linger

Overall: I feel like for the price point you can't go wrong with this lip gloss I only have the two nude shades so I can't speak for how the darker colors are but the nude shades make me want to try more!
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Millbrae, CA
I absolutely hate the smell of these. They smell like chemicals or play doh. The smell does go away after a while on the lips though. However, the colors are nice, texture is creamy, and pigmentation is there. I had the shade "Born with it," which was a cool toned nude pink with silver shimmer. I didn't like the grittiness of the shimmer so I gave it away. I currently have "Truffle Tease" from the nudes collection and "Shocking Coral" from the vivids. Truffle tease is an amazing nude color which I love, and Shocking coral is suuuuper bright and crazy, which is also fun! I'm not sure if I'd get any more because of the scent, but they are very affordable with a wide range of colors.
Aminah H.
Aminah H.
Houlton, WI
What is everyone's favorite color from the vivids line? i bought vivid rose and i love it!
Emiley W.
Emiley W.
morgantown, WV
Is this drying at all like many other matte lipsticks?
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Which is better: Maybelline Lipsticks or Revlon Lipsticks?
Nikitha B.
Nikitha B.
Woodhaven, NY
What is your favorite shade?
Evy C.
Evy C.
Bedford, TX
What other colors do you guys recommend? I want to eventually try them all :)