BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline New York Color Sensational High Shine Lipcolor, Nude Glow 845, 0.12 Ounce

Buy on Amazon
Taylor E.
elgin
Great product! So smooth! Great, long wearing, very easy to use! I also love the color choices and the price is amazing! Exceed my expectations!!! And it didn’t make my lips look dry! Definitely recommend in the future!
Camille R.
Cheap, bad tasting, waste. Thankfully I bought this at 99¢ store for 1$ and I know why.. I actpaid 3$ because I bought 3 different colors . This would be great for a little gorl practicing makeup. All 3 colors had swirls of a plastic pearl sheen that made my soft pouty lips look thin and old childish. It accentuated my lip lines, dried my lips out and looked like a toddler inspired, prostitute barbie colors. Why? With science this advanced, I expect my lipstick to moisturize as well. Throwing in trash.
Madeline B.
Milwaukee
I love maybelline lipsticks! They smell great, apply well, and the matte shades last all day. These are a close second to my MAC lipsticks! The creamier textured lippies need to be reapplied throughout the day, but for the price? Who cares! Always would recommend.
Savanna H.
Muscle Shoals, AL
Great every day color! It's nude but still pops. It's easy to apply and is so smooth! It lasted for around 5 hours and I had to reapply. I purchased mine At Walmart and love it! I want to try all the colors!
Mary Beth B.
Staunton, IL
I LOVE MAYBELLINE LIPSTICKS. Every one I have tried has been brilliant. They are super affordable and wear very well. I would recommend them to everyone and tell them to buy it at Target!! Great buy!!
Brooke K.
This is a nice and inexpensive lipstick. I love the color, it’s very bright and bold. I like the shine feature and it seems to last me quite awhile.
Susu S.
Love this for an event the color is nice but it's not matte all the way but it is a nice color range and for the price u can't go wrong
Rachelle M.
Pembroke, NH
These lipsticks are some of my favorites! endless options for colors, long wearing, and comfortable- would always repurchase.
Angel L.
pittsburgh, PA
I love this lipstick so much. It's so creamy and looks so good in the lips. It's definitely my to go to product and I love it
Rosa R.
Callao
I love the colors and texture of maybelline lipsticks, always leave the lips moisturized and radiant, the price is very good