BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• How much is this? Did this make you break out? Long lasting?1 Answers
  • I love Drugstore makeup but was wondering if Maybelline blush was...1 Answers
  • How does this blush apply?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Haley G.
Seneca, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love love this blush! I honestly only use it. It had a shimmery finish but not over the top! When you put it on its the same color as in the packaging and stays on for hours. I would buy again!
Charlotte A.
You can never go wrong with this blush. Unless of course if you apply too much. This blush is totally worth every penny.
Mahayla H.
Paint Rock, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This blush is such a beautiful color and is highly pigmented to be a drugstore product. Love it and use it daily
Danielle S.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Maybelline blushes are a great drugstore alternative. There are several colors to choose from so there is something for everyone. They last really well on the cheeks. I'm thinking about picking up a fall appropriate shade soon!
Sontee D.
Antique
This product has excellent quality. I like it because the color payoff is great and it is buildable also. If anyone wants an affordable, drugstore, great quality blush, I highly recommend this product for those that want something not hefty.
Kari T.
Louisville
Beauty Junkie Expert
This color is exactly what I've been looking for. Ive tried many different brands and colors and finally found the perfect one!
Janelle J.
Sarnia, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love drugstore blushes! For the price this is amazing! Best for more pale skin! It is very pigmented and Has fallout! The fallout is minimum and expected! Has a bit of a glow finish but not to shimmery for a blush!
Vedith d.
Mckee, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product I love the way it looks..
And stays on all day, and different shades to pick from.
And a very reasonable price
fareesa a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is very pigmented and very bendable and can also use by fingers or brushes or by blender so...so comfy
Krystal S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Make them cheeks shine. Love the soft pink looks not to bright and sassy. I like for my makeup to blend well and look as natural as possible. Last all day. Very affordable. I purchase this at Walmart
Porcha C.
Bakersfield, CA
Do you put the blush one first or bronzer?
Victoria H.
I have very fair/light skin and I find it extremely difficult to find a blush that doesn't look clown crazy on me or is so pigmented I can only use the tiniest bit of product! Would anyone recommend this color or the brand for light skinned gals like me!
Shaik S.
Does this work I want sample of it
Domonique W.
Myrtle Beach , South Carolina
Hello! Does this work on brown skin? Does it shows up well? Or is it too pink?
Makala S.
Arcadia, FL
How does this blush apply?