BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Pink Pop Bluch see more...

• How much is this? Did this make you break out? Long lasting?1 Answers
  • I love Drugstore makeup but was wondering if Maybelline b...1 Answers
  • Hello! Does this work on brown skin? Does it shows up we...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • " this blush is a very good blush. it's not to pigmented but you can also build up the product if you would like it to be very pink which is outstanding " in 37 reviews
  • "eu quero esta cor nova eu amo a marca e to louca pelo 215 golden fuse eu quero demais pra fazer altas makes aplum shimmer tambem e demais" in 24 reviews
Ivette V.
Lexington, KY
me gusta la textura el tono y la forma en que es muy facil de difuminar es un producto que uso por ahorita y me encanta
Lindsay J.
I have always loved Maybelline blush and this has such a pretty color although it is limited edition so will not be on the market long. There blush is not expensive but nice for a product coming from a drug store.
Débora A.
Muito bom cobertura impecável super indico ,comprem ,não vão se arrepender a cobertura é perfeita e encontramos em um preço otimo
maria c.
fue uno de los primeros rubores que compre y me encantó, da un toque brillante en las mejillas super bonito
Kodie P.
Really nice I use it as a body shimmer. It's really pigmented and would recommend
Katie W.
Lincoln, NE
This product is great for a quick and easy makeup application. Color looks great and rich and is easy to blend with.
Jonalyn G.
San Antonio, TX
This product gives a subtle hint of color on the cheeks. Since I am not a fan of vivid colored blushes this one goes straight to my everyday makeup look. It looks great on my fair skin tone, giving me a sort of dewy-fresh faced look. I would recommend this.
Yoseicris A.
Doral, FL
El producto perfecto para darle color a nuestras mejillas, el tono es perfecto para pieles medias - oscuras! Recomendado
Alexia O.
I love it because it gives a subtle but beautiful color. I finished it a couple of days ago and I want to buy it as soon as possible
shelby r.
Moorpark, CA
this blush is a very good blush. It's not to pigmented but you can also build up the product if you would like it to be very pink which is outstanding
Victoria H.
I have very fair/light skin and I find it extremely difficult to find a blush that doesn't look clown crazy on me or is so pigmented I can only use the tiniest bit of product! Would anyone recommend this color or the brand for light skinned gals like me!
Porcha C.
Bakersfield, CA
Do you put the blush one first or bronzer?
Shaik S.
Does this work I want sample of it
Jaz L.
How much is this? Did this make you break out? Long lasting?
Domonique W.
Myrtle Beach , South Carolina
Hello! Does this work on brown skin? Does it shows up well? Or is it too pink?