BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• How much is this? Did this make you break out? Long lasting?1 Answers
  • I love Drugstore makeup but was wondering if Maybelline blush was...1 Answers
  • How does this blush apply?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hated the color and the way it applied to my cheeks was so light and orange on me look like I put way to much foundation on.
Paige W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't like this product, the brush was a cheep one so the brissal kept falling out
grace m.
jenkintown
Beauty Junkie Expert
This blush is far from anything special. It didn't last long and you had to apply a good amount of product to your checks for it to show up. Also, many of the shades look weird on paler skin tones. I was highly disappointed and I don't recommend this product to anybody w/ paler skin or anybody who needs their blush to last all day long!
Doris W.
Willowcreek
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have to use a ton of this just to get any kind of hint of color for blush, I thought maybe it was the shade I bought so I tried another and same deal. Won't be buying again.
Farah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't know why it's called plum.. on darker skin like mine it barely shows up and is more of an ashy rose color. It's doesn't go on well, I feel like most of it sticks to the blush brush and not your skin, plus it doesn't stay very long on my skin either.
Kellianne P.
This is possibly the worst flash I have ever tried. I'm glad that I bought it at a store that accepts returns. Blotchy and way too pigmented
Matilda A.
It is too shimmery to be a blush. It looks like a highlighter, and not a blush. But the colors are nice.
oriana c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The worst blush in the whole world , is super patchy is not pigmendted at all is just horrible .
Nina R.
Owensboro, KY
Not a very good product I wish it wasn't as bright as it was and it was too cheap to really function for my face
Marlene M.
Palmdale, CA
I don't really like how it looks on my skin it's a little to red but it actually looks nice
Porcha C.
Bakersfield, CA
Do you put the blush one first or bronzer?
Victoria H.
I have very fair/light skin and I find it extremely difficult to find a blush that doesn't look clown crazy on me or is so pigmented I can only use the tiniest bit of product! Would anyone recommend this color or the brand for light skinned gals like me!
Shaik S.
Does this work I want sample of it
Domonique W.
Myrtle Beach , South Carolina
Hello! Does this work on brown skin? Does it shows up well? Or is it too pink?
Makala S.
Arcadia, FL
How does this blush apply?