BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• How much is this? Did this make you break out? Long lasting?1 Answers
  • I love Drugstore makeup but was wondering if Maybelline b...1 Answers
  • Hello! Does this work on brown skin? Does it shows up we...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • " this blush is a very good blush. it's not to pigmented but you can also build up the product if you would like it to be very pink which is outstanding " in 37 reviews
  • "eu quero esta cor nova eu amo a marca e to louca pelo 215 golden fuse eu quero demais pra fazer altas makes aplum shimmer tambem e demais" in 24 reviews
Kayleigh N.
This goes on super smooth, & I love all the colors. It’s very creamy but it works great on dry skin. It’s not thick or heavy, and the color looks very natural. It’s inexpensive so it doesn’t break the bank.
Charlotte A.
You can never go wrong with this blush. Unless of course if you apply too much. This blush is totally worth every penny.
Mahayla H.
Paint Rock, AL
This blush is such a beautiful color and is highly pigmented to be a drugstore product. Love it and use it daily
Sontee D.
Antique
This product has excellent quality. I like it because the color payoff is great and it is buildable also. If anyone wants an affordable, drugstore, great quality blush, I highly recommend this product for those that want something not hefty.
Vedith d.
Mckee, KY
Great product I love the way it looks..
And stays on all day, and different shades to pick from.
And a very reasonable price
Kara I.
Highland Park, NJ
I love this blush. It goes on really smooth and nice. It stays very true to color and it stays on well. I bought it at target. It is pigmented not really sheer. I prefer MAC cosmetics but would consider buying this again.
Destany P.
Fresno, CA
This blush is amazing! The color is perfect for my skin tone and lasts all day long! I would definitely recommend it!
Oumaima B.
Azemmour
This product is very usefull if you want to look natural . It's very easy to use ans to apply by bruches and even your hands . It's imrovement and good for the face and every thing . Yes It's a long lasting . For sure I will buy it again and share it with my freinds
Josephine S.
One of my favorite blushes/bronzer ! I love how this mixes with my makeup and creates a sun kissed look without looking orangey! It's affordable and doesn't make me look shiny or too dark since I'm very fair !
Randi T.
Purvis , MS
This blush is the best. Not only can you use it as an every day blush but you can also use it as a bronzer too. Dual purpose is always the best way too. It's affordable, blends wonderfully and has a fabulous wear. Definitely a must have.
Victoria H.
I have very fair/light skin and I find it extremely difficult to find a blush that doesn't look clown crazy on me or is so pigmented I can only use the tiniest bit of product! Would anyone recommend this color or the brand for light skinned gals like me!
Porcha C.
Bakersfield, CA
Do you put the blush one first or bronzer?
Shaik S.
Does this work I want sample of it
Jaz L.
How much is this? Did this make you break out? Long lasting?
Domonique W.
Myrtle Beach , South Carolina
Hello! Does this work on brown skin? Does it shows up well? Or is it too pink?