BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Pink Pop Bluch see more...

• How much is this? Did this make you break out? Long lasting?1 Answers
  • I love Drugstore makeup but was wondering if Maybelline b...1 Answers
  • Hello! Does this work on brown skin? Does it shows up we...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • " this blush is a very good blush. it's not to pigmented but you can also build up the product if you would like it to be very pink which is outstanding " in 37 reviews
  • "eu quero esta cor nova eu amo a marca e to louca pelo 215 golden fuse eu quero demais pra fazer altas makes aplum shimmer tambem e demais" in 24 reviews
Harley B.
conneaut lake
It was great at the beginning. It is not very build-able. It got hard very easily and I never sat it out with it open. It does apply and stay to it's true color and I would probably not buy it again.
brittany f.
This color is a little bright but for summertime it's nice. a great trusted brand, long stay on the cheek in any weather and looks nice with different skin tones!
Bailey N.
Indianola, IA
Love this color! Easily blends into my foundation and bronzer without having to really work at it because of the natural hue or the blush! Just wish it came in a bigger compact style setting!
Roslyn F.
Omaha, Nebraska
This is avoid blush is us smooth. It also has good pigmentation. It has a good color selection and is easy to blend out. I really enjoyed working with this product and would recommend it to anyone who wants to try it out.
Courtney K.
Hays, KS
I like the color and it goes on very smoothly. The price is good and it stays true to its color. It is a matte finish with no glitter. It is pigmented.  I would recommend it because of the low price and how well it works. I would also buy it again.
Chelsea J.
I find that this doesn't give me much pigment. I have to build it up on my skin. It also seems a bit powdery. If you don't want much pigment, this is for you, other than that, I wouldn't get it.
Blanche C.
Germantown, TN
It is pigmented, but not so pigmented you have to be careful. It's got a nice time that makes it look natural and not fake. I love the price and how the product is applied. I would for sure continue to buy this product!
Alexis R.
This blush is decent if you are looking for something less expensive. Honestly, when it comes to blush I just buy for the color and shimmer. I think this blush does the trick. Not my favorite but it gets the job done.
Leigh D.
I'm originally from NC and when I get tank I love that touch of shimmer. I use a little on my face, neck, chest and shoulders. Looks beautiful on a steamy night.
Trixie A.
Union City
For me this blush wasn't all that great because it wasn't as pigmented as I thought it would be, and wasn't all that great when it came down to blending. It's very easy to apply on the skin but isn't long lasting.
Victoria H.
I have very fair/light skin and I find it extremely difficult to find a blush that doesn't look clown crazy on me or is so pigmented I can only use the tiniest bit of product! Would anyone recommend this color or the brand for light skinned gals like me!
Porcha C.
Bakersfield, CA
Do you put the blush one first or bronzer?
Shaik S.
Does this work I want sample of it
Jaz L.
How much is this? Did this make you break out? Long lasting?
Domonique W.
Myrtle Beach , South Carolina
Hello! Does this work on brown skin? Does it shows up well? Or is it too pink?