BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• How much is this? Did this make you break out? Long lasting?1 Answers
  • I love Drugstore makeup but was wondering if Maybelline blush was...1 Answers
  • Hello! Does this work on brown skin? Does it shows up well? Or i...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • " this blush is a very good blush. it's not to pigmented but you can also build up the product if you would like it to be very pink which is outstanding " in 37 reviews
  • "eu quero esta cor nova eu amo a marca e to louca pelo 215 golden fuse eu quero demais pra fazer altas makes aplum shimmer tambem e demais" in 24 reviews
Amy B.
Newington, CT
maybellines natural accents blush is my favorite blush. it is true to its color when applied and looks great with my skin. a pro of using this product is that is lasts all day. it has a shimmery finish and i will buy this product again when i run out
Jennifer W.
Ellenwood, GA
I have been a long time user of Maybelline products and always tend to go for trying their "natural products" even if the ingredients aren't really natural, the look was so that was a win for me
Christina C.
Excellent if you want a light sublet touch if you prefer bold then this isn't for you. Quality is excellent isn't chalky goes on nice and lasts all day. I didn't need to retouch.
Cassie S.
St Mary-of-the-Woods, IN
This is a very pretty color and it looks well on my very light skin tone. It matches well with the other make up that I have and is cute but classy. It doesn't make me look like a clown and last for quite a while. I would definitely recommend.
Angelica G.
Visalia, CA
I've tried these out a couple times and it applies true to color. I gave them a fair shot but the shades weren't really what I was looking for, I wanted something less intense. I think it's a decent blush but you can find better for a lesser price!
Stephanie E.
I love the lil shimmer that this product gives when the light hits it just right. It's perfect, especially on a day when I don't want to do a glam look, it provides a small amount of color combined with just the right amount of shine.
Caressa H.
Utica, KY
Love this brand. This product is awesome, it goes on really well and seems to stay for a long time. Decent price compared to competitors as well. I recommend this product even if you aren't a make up expert.
Shantina S.
Ava, MO
Love this product. I like to go with a more natural blush so that i do not look washed out. This product makes me feel good, and not feel like I look sick. With lighter skin tones it looks very natural and nice. I would suggest this to others with light and fair skin.
Kayla T.
Maybelline blush sunset shimmer is so great on my skin. I apply it on the apples of my cheeks. It's so beautiful and better still, it blends pretty easily onto the skin.
alysa g.
Bonne Terre, MO
It was defiantly drug store make up there was little to no pigment and it was terrible to blend i had to take at least a minute to blend it it had a shimmery finish it was so little pigment it was awful i liked the color though it was dull but i liked it i would recommend it to beginers
Victoria H.
I have very fair/light skin and I find it extremely difficult to find a blush that doesn't look clown crazy on me or is so pigmented I can only use the tiniest bit of product! Would anyone recommend this color or the brand for light skinned gals like me!
Porcha C.
Bakersfield, CA
Do you put the blush one first or bronzer?
Shaik S.
Does this work I want sample of it
Jaz L.
How much is this? Did this make you break out? Long lasting?
Domonique W.
Myrtle Beach , South Carolina
Hello! Does this work on brown skin? Does it shows up well? Or is it too pink?