BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• How much is this? Did this make you break out? Long lasting?1 Answers
  • I love Drugstore makeup but was wondering if Maybelline blush was...1 Answers
  • How does this blush apply?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Natalia G.
East Windsor, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product because when I used it my cheeks looks like a doll hahaha also the price is good and the quality too. Also is good for my skin because looks cute with this color. Try this product it's awesome
Kelsey S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i like the color of this blush and thought it was very pretty but the shimmer in this blush ruins it for me its to shiny and right there in front and its to much for me i feel like it makes my pores look larger and more visible and i would not purchase this again
Ellie N.
Seattle, WA
There are some products I think Maybelline does really well with (like the Fit Me Foundation) but this blush isn't one of my top picks. There's nothing wrong with it, I would just much rather use a higher end blush to get that subtle color that stays on all day.
Kristine A.
Richmond Dale, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Get blush to make your cheek bones looks much better. Easy to apply on to your cheek bones. Get this in your makeup section in any store. Use this product for a special to make me feel beautiful. I would differently buy this again. I'm very happy with this blush.
Sarah O.
Lake Charles, LA
This product had a light shimmer but not too over powering. It applied smooth and not patchy. Very easy to blend out and diffuse. I will definitely be purchasing this in the future and recommend to others!
Victoria D.
Elizaville, NY
This is my favorite shade of blush from Maybelline! It is amazing quality and blends very nicely. It is very pigmented and isn't to dramatic. This is a great blush, and j would definitely recommend it!
Farah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't know why it's called plum.. on darker skin like mine it barely shows up and is more of an ashy rose color. It's doesn't go on well, I feel like most of it sticks to the blush brush and not your skin, plus it doesn't stay very long on my skin either.
Amy B.
Newington, CT
maybellines natural accents blush is my favorite blush. it is true to its color when applied and looks great with my skin. a pro of using this product is that is lasts all day. it has a shimmery finish and i will buy this product again when i run out
Jennifer W.
Boise, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been a long time user of Maybelline products and always tend to go for trying their "natural products" even if the ingredients aren't really natural, the look was so that was a win for me
Christina C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent if you want a light sublet touch if you prefer bold then this isn't for you. Quality is excellent isn't chalky goes on nice and lasts all day. I didn't need to retouch.
Porcha C.
Bakersfield, CA
Do you put the blush one first or bronzer?
Victoria H.
I have very fair/light skin and I find it extremely difficult to find a blush that doesn't look clown crazy on me or is so pigmented I can only use the tiniest bit of product! Would anyone recommend this color or the brand for light skinned gals like me!
Shaik S.
Does this work I want sample of it
Domonique W.
Myrtle Beach , South Carolina
Hello! Does this work on brown skin? Does it shows up well? Or is it too pink?
Makala S.
Arcadia, FL
How does this blush apply?