BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• How much is this? Did this make you break out? Long lasting?1 Answers
  • I love Drugstore makeup but was wondering if Maybelline b...1 Answers
  • Hello! Does this work on brown skin? Does it shows up we...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • " this blush is a very good blush. it's not to pigmented but you can also build up the product if you would like it to be very pink which is outstanding " in 37 reviews
  • "eu quero esta cor nova eu amo a marca e to louca pelo 215 golden fuse eu quero demais pra fazer altas makes aplum shimmer tambem e demais" in 24 reviews
Mari B.
Grand Rapids , MI
Once I had this on, the product looked good. The problem I had was that it was very hard and didn't go onto the applicator well. The pigment was good though and I really enjoyed using it. It's true to the color and for the price I would consider buying it again.
Jenna Q.
Merchantville, NJ
My skin is really pale and I have red hair, so anything golden-toned looks really nice on me. I love this blush and it's very buildable. My only con is that even if you use a brush super gently, the powder still sort of goes all over the place and can be messy wherever you're doing your makeup.
Jessica W.
Maybelline Natural Accents Blush in Woodrose was a great choice for my skin. I don't wear a lot of makeup, but this did what I needed it to. It wasn't too shimmery or too bold. It stayed pretty close to color on my skin (very fair), and I would recommend it.
Heather N.
The blush I use every day and love. It is long lasting and they have a variety of great colors. Decently priced. wish it wwere a little cheaper as it comes from walmart. love the compact case it is in. I do recommend this product to others frequently.
Payton W.
I feel that Maybelline has great natural blush products. you can find some with matte and some with shimmer. this blush is totally pigmented. it is also long-lasting. and I would always recommend this but as a great drugstore option to my friends.
grace m.
jenkintown
This blush is far from anything special. It didn't last long and you had to apply a good amount of product to your checks for it to show up. Also, many of the shades look weird on paler skin tones. I was highly disappointed and I don't recommend this product to anybody w/ paler skin or anybody who needs their blush to last all day long!
Randi T.
Purvis , MS
This blush is the best. Not only can you use it as an every day blush but you can also use it as a bronzer too. Dual purpose is always the best way too. It's affordable, blends wonderfully and has a fabulous wear. Definitely a must have.
Breanne M.
Mahopac, NY
I am obsessed with this blush. I have a medium toned complexion (not super pale but not tan either) and this color really brightens me up. I cannot leave my house without it on. It is super blendable. I'd highly recommend to anyone! Great price point as well.
This is the only blush I own but I don't really it because I'm not one to use blush. I'm mostly afraid of how it would turn out, I don't want it to be too pigmented however this maybelline blush seems to give me zero color pay off. And if I pick up too much I apply a heavy amount. So with this product you have to be very careful which I'm not fond of very much.
Camryn B.
Norman, OK
 This was a very nice blush a reasonable price and lasted me a long time! I felt it was better for people who were a little bit tanner than I am!  But it was easily Bonable and lasted all day! I don't think I would recommend this to first-time users looking for a new blush but it's definitely something new to try!
Victoria H.
I have very fair/light skin and I find it extremely difficult to find a blush that doesn't look clown crazy on me or is so pigmented I can only use the tiniest bit of product! Would anyone recommend this color or the brand for light skinned gals like me!
Porcha C.
Bakersfield, CA
Do you put the blush one first or bronzer?
Shaik S.
Does this work I want sample of it
Jaz L.
How much is this? Did this make you break out? Long lasting?
Domonique W.
Myrtle Beach , South Carolina
Hello! Does this work on brown skin? Does it shows up well? Or is it too pink?