BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• How much is this? Did this make you break out? Long lasting?1 Answers
  • I love Drugstore makeup but was wondering if Maybelline blush was...1 Answers
  • How does this blush apply?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Haley G.
Seneca, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love love this blush! I honestly only use it. It had a shimmery finish but not over the top! When you put it on its the same color as in the packaging and stays on for hours. I would buy again!
Danielle S.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Maybelline blushes are a great drugstore alternative. There are several colors to choose from so there is something for everyone. They last really well on the cheeks. I'm thinking about picking up a fall appropriate shade soon!
Kara I.
Highland Park, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this blush. It goes on really smooth and nice. It stays very true to color and it stays on well. I bought it at target. It is pigmented not really sheer. I prefer MAC cosmetics but would consider buying this again.
Paola A.
Havelock, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like baked blushes and Maybelline Baked Blush looks really nice on my medium skin tone. I have oily skin and it didn't make me break out. The pigment is really pretty and it lasts a long time. However, the product was a little hard and I had to use a sponge to loosen some powder. For the price and the pigment I would definitely buy this again.
Cortney B.
Dekalb, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like Maybelline products they are pigmented and the colors are great. You can get it at Ulta or at walmart or drug stores. They are cheaper so it's not bad for the price I definitely recommend to everybody of all ages and skin types. It is a great product. I can't wait to get more. I didn't give 5 stars because it is just what I consider drug store products I prefer higher end brands but definitely don't hate this stuff.
Sophia Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although this is a very vibrant color, I like to use this on my cheeks on occasion. I've found myself using this on my eyes from time to time as well. It has good pigment, long lasting, and is well worth the price. The packaging looks nice for a drugstore product, and overall, very good.
Brandi S.
Burlington, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do love this blush. It has great pigmentation. A little goes a long way. I would say it is a little too shimmery. But it did last almost all day and came off really easily. I even tried it as eye shadow and it works great. I would always make sure I have some in stock.
Susie M.
I really love the Maybelline blush. It isn't too harsh so the colors blend well into my skin. It lasts all day, so I have no complaints about that. I don't really have any issue with it brushing off. Overall, it is a quality blush that I have used time and time again.
Mari B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Once I had this on, the product looked good. The problem I had was that it was very hard and didn't go onto the applicator well. The pigment was good though and I really enjoyed using it. It's true to the color and for the price I would consider buying it again.
Jessica W.
Maybelline Natural Accents Blush in Woodrose was a great choice for my skin. I don't wear a lot of makeup, but this did what I needed it to. It wasn't too shimmery or too bold. It stayed pretty close to color on my skin (very fair), and I would recommend it.
Porcha C.
Bakersfield, CA
Do you put the blush one first or bronzer?
Victoria H.
I have very fair/light skin and I find it extremely difficult to find a blush that doesn't look clown crazy on me or is so pigmented I can only use the tiniest bit of product! Would anyone recommend this color or the brand for light skinned gals like me!
Shaik S.
Does this work I want sample of it
Domonique W.
Myrtle Beach , South Carolina
Hello! Does this work on brown skin? Does it shows up well? Or is it too pink?
Makala S.
Arcadia, FL
How does this blush apply?