Maybelline New York Blush
Maybelline New York Blush
By Maybelline
Victoria H.

I have very fair/light skin and I find it extremely difficult to find a blush that doesn't look clown crazy on me or is so pigmented I can only use the tiniest bit of product! Would anyone recommend this color or the brand for light skinned gals like me!

member-40a258e5a
member-40a258e5a
1 year, 8 months ago
This one is actually amazing for fair skin tones....I also have fair skin and it looks natural and not over done! I hate the look of "clowny" blush as well.
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Tacoma, WA
1 year, 8 months ago
I am fair skinned and LOVE this blush. I use a small fluffy contour brush to apply it so it has a glow from within look.