BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Pink Pop Bluch see more...

• How much is this? Did this make you break out? Long lasting?1 Answers
  • I love Drugstore makeup but was wondering if Maybelline b...1 Answers
  • Hello! Does this work on brown skin? Does it shows up we...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • " this blush is a very good blush. it's not to pigmented but you can also build up the product if you would like it to be very pink which is outstanding " in 37 reviews
  • "eu quero esta cor nova eu amo a marca e to louca pelo 215 golden fuse eu quero demais pra fazer altas makes aplum shimmer tambem e demais" in 24 reviews
Jay đź’–.
I had this blush in one of the pink colors,and I liked it! It went on very smoothly and easily,and it had a light shimmer to it. I don't mind shimmery blushes,and this one made my cheeks look pretty decent,though my blush had an odd scent to it. My friend's blush had the same scent,but maybe we both got bad ones? I don't know. Mine never broke me out,though. I give it a 6.7/10.
Kayleigh N.
This goes on super smooth, & I love all the colors. It’s very creamy but it works great on dry skin. It’s not thick or heavy, and the color looks very natural. It’s inexpensive so it doesn’t break the bank.
Haley G.
Seneca, SC
I love love love love this blush! I honestly only use it. It had a shimmery finish but not over the top! When you put it on its the same color as in the packaging and stays on for hours. I would buy again!
Paola A.
I really like baked blushes and Maybelline Baked Blush looks really nice on my medium skin tone. I have oily skin and it didn't make me break out. The pigment is really pretty and it lasts a long time. However, the product was a little hard and I had to use a sponge to loosen some powder. For the price and the pigment I would definitely buy this again.
Cortney B.
Dekalb, IL
I like Maybelline products they are pigmented and the colors are great. You can get it at Ulta or at walmart or drug stores. They are cheaper so it's not bad for the price I definitely recommend to everybody of all ages and skin types. It is a great product. I can't wait to get more. I didn't give 5 stars because it is just what I consider drug store products I prefer higher end brands but definitely don't hate this stuff.
Sophia Z.
Although this is a very vibrant color, I like to use this on my cheeks on occasion. I've found myself using this on my eyes from time to time as well. It has good pigment, long lasting, and is well worth the price. The packaging looks nice for a drugstore product, and overall, very good.
Brandi S.
Burlington, WI
I do love this blush. It has great pigmentation. A little goes a long way. I would say it is a little too shimmery. But it did last almost all day and came off really easily. I even tried it as eye shadow and it works great. I would always make sure I have some in stock.
Susie M.
I really love the Maybelline blush. It isn't too harsh so the colors blend well into my skin. It lasts all day, so I have no complaints about that. I don't really have any issue with it brushing off. Overall, it is a quality blush that I have used time and time again.
Mari B.
Waco, TX
Once I had this on, the product looked good. The problem I had was that it was very hard and didn't go onto the applicator well. The pigment was good though and I really enjoyed using it. It's true to the color and for the price I would consider buying it again.
Jenna Q.
Merchantville, NJ
My skin is really pale and I have red hair, so anything golden-toned looks really nice on me. I love this blush and it's very buildable. My only con is that even if you use a brush super gently, the powder still sort of goes all over the place and can be messy wherever you're doing your makeup.
Victoria H.
I have very fair/light skin and I find it extremely difficult to find a blush that doesn't look clown crazy on me or is so pigmented I can only use the tiniest bit of product! Would anyone recommend this color or the brand for light skinned gals like me!
Porcha C.
Bakersfield, CA
Do you put the blush one first or bronzer?
Shaik S.
Does this work I want sample of it
Jaz L.
How much is this? Did this make you break out? Long lasting?
Domonique W.
Myrtle Beach , South Carolina
Hello! Does this work on brown skin? Does it shows up well? Or is it too pink?