BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• How much is this? Did this make you break out? Long lasting?1 Answers
  • I love Drugstore makeup but was wondering if Maybelline blush was...1 Answers
  • How does this blush apply?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lolo G.
Pickerington, OH
Beautiful orange blush. This blush has a slight sheen to it with golden reflects but it is not glittery or super shimmery just not completely matte. I'm not a blush girl but I do reach for this every once in a while. Perfect for dark skinned girls, it pops beautifully. A little goes a long way. You only need a light tap or else you will apply too much! Unless of course, you like a lot of blush
Sandra C.
Omaha, NE
It was no brainer to get this for 50cents in amazon pantry. This doesn't have a very good color pay off, so I am not too happy about it. This would be a wonderful color on cheeks for olive and dark skin tone but even after 4-5 swipes there is hardly any color on my cheeks. But it is wonderful on my eyes, so for 50 cents I can't complain as it is usually around 4$ in stores.
Meah S.
Chalmette, LA
Pros: Fair; Good Pigmentation; Long-Lasting

Cons: Too Shimmery; Doesn't Apply Smoothly; Unnatural Color; Doesn't Blend Well; Appears Cakey

It is not so much a highlight as it is intense color that looks fake. Much darker than it looks...use less as it darkens after it's applied and can't be blended. The shimmer is not a highlight but has an iridescent appearance.
gabriela s.
Truly a beautiful color on medium/light skin! When used lightly, it gives a natural, youthful and radiant look. The content (2.5 g) should last a while since only a small amount is needed for each application. The staying power is excellent too. A lovely addition of coral/orange hue to the typical pink-color collection.
Shelby H.
Eugene, OR
Its an awesome color! My only issue is if you don't use the correct brush to apply, it comes on heavy. Toss the brush that it comes with and use the correct blush brush because I have done this too many times with a darker blush and had to re-do or apply more face powder hoping for no cakey-ness
Aracely R.
Not so good blush. Works somewhat doesn't really show unless you apply a lot on. Not very pigmented also. Very disappointed from a good brand like Maybelline because they usually have really good stuff. I would not purchase again and I wouldn't recommend getting it either
Mari B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Once I had this on, the product looked good. The problem I had was that it was very hard and didn't go onto the applicator well. The pigment was good though and I really enjoyed using it. It's true to the color and for the price I would consider buying it again.
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC
very beautiful colors i have a dark skin and these colors are very beautiful it pretty much goes with all my outfits ive always like the colors and these colors are very beautiful plus wet ad wild are a very good brand like all the cosmetics from wet and wild..
jaqueline s.
Glen Cove, NY
Este es un muy buen rubor. No se veía muy agradable en la piel de oliva, y de hecho me hizo quedar mal. Yo recomendaría este bonito tono para una persona con piel clara, ya que parece estar más cerca de sombra para el rubor de una persona con piel de porcelana.
Cindy l.
AURORA, IL
Maybelline always has good products easy to use blush and soft on skin not chalky looking natrual look just wish better container but for the price very much worth it and last all day no need to reapply i will buy again and will insist you also give this a try
Porcha C.
Bakersfield, CA
Do you put the blush one first or bronzer?
Victoria H.
I have very fair/light skin and I find it extremely difficult to find a blush that doesn't look clown crazy on me or is so pigmented I can only use the tiniest bit of product! Would anyone recommend this color or the brand for light skinned gals like me!
Shaik S.
Does this work I want sample of it
Domonique W.
Myrtle Beach , South Carolina
Hello! Does this work on brown skin? Does it shows up well? Or is it too pink?
Makala S.
Arcadia, FL
How does this blush apply?