Maybelline New York 110 Foundation Brush uploaded by Michelle S.Maybelline New York 110 Foundation Brush uploaded by Faith M.

BY MAYBELLINE

ꀘꍏꌩ꒒ꍏ💋 N.
Waynesboro, GA
I am so glad I tried this brush it’s so soft and blends my makeup very well. It’s really easy to use I’m very satisfied with this brush I use it every time I use foundation but it is also the only brush I’ve tried so far it’s very dense. And it’s not a bad price either. I definitely recommend it.
Michelle S.
Spring, TX
I’ve use multiple foundation brushes but this one for sure is easiest one I’ve had to use I am extremely satisfied, this is my first time using a Maybelline brush and I would definitely recommend it to others!!
Stephanie M.
Waverly
I usually love Maybeline so I decided to give a few of their brushes a try. I wish I hadn't bought this one though. It doesn't blend well at all and leaves streaks. It also scratched my face. I will be tossing this in the trash!
Faith M.
Warfield, KY
I love maybelline and was excited for this brush however im not a fan my elf and real techquines are much better this just tugged at my skin and din't blend plus in my personal option its just to small.
Diana E.
Hanover, MD
If you want a good quality but inexpensive makeup brush, I highly suggestion the Maybelline Foundation Brush! The brush was around $9.00 and some change and unfortunately is only sold at Walmart ( I am hoping the makeup brushes will be released elsewhere) but this brush gives me a smooth finish, easy to clean, durable and is in comparison to my other more expensive foundation brushes. This brush is in heavy rotation in my makeup routine!
Jádä J.
I really love how this pressure is on my face it doesn't feel discomfort or anyting it's just right thanks.