Maybelline Natural Brow Pencil uploaded by Shamiya J.Maybelline Natural Brow Pencil uploaded by Anna❤️❤️✨ O.Maybelline Natural Brow Pencil uploaded by Joan Celine I.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Necia J.
Necia J.
Washington Tr, UT
I really didn't like the way that this went on, the texture was just not right for me. I either looked like I was putting on way too much or it didn't really look like it was there at all. I also really really hate the brush that comes with this thing, I have had many other brushes that worked a whole lot better.
Karen N.
Karen N.
Sacramento, CA
This slid right off my eyebrows!! LOL I use coconut on my face at night. Although I wash my face in the morning, a lot of make-up doesn't stay for long. (I just gave my daughter a bag filled with "flops" as a matter of fact!!) Its so discouraging!!
Heather I.
Heather I.
Aiken, SC
I am new to using brow pencils so I don't really have much to compare this product to. It was easy to apply and was easy to wipe off when I made mistakes. I will keep using this product because the color blends well with my hair and eye color.
Alicia F.
Alicia F.
Kent, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good pencil for the price, sometimes at the end of the day the corner of my eyes have smudged or worn off but not a consistent problem. easy to apply and generally nice to wear.
Kira J.
Kira J.
Nesconset, NY
I love the Maybelline eyeliner pencils. They show up very nicely and stay on the whole day. This color is especially nice because it's dark yet less harsh than full on black.
Annie Rae C.
Annie Rae C.
Dahlonega, GA
I love this brow pencil! It is usually so difficult for me for me to make my brows look good but with this brow pencil it has never been easier! I would definitely buy again!
Lis D.
Lis D.
Delano, CA
Maybelline is one of my fav drugstore makeup. Since I can't afford the big expensive ones! Now this brow pencil is great.. Love the color and love the product as well..
fofo t.
fofo t.
Dearborn, MI
Maybelline Natural Brow Pencil - Rich Brown is fantastic I wear it to ever party I go to it never masses up its not uncomfortable on my eyelid its just amazing .
Sydney J.
Sydney J.
This is a good product that stays on my face well. The color is pretty and the application is great. It is super pretty with my green eyes.
Christina  A.
Christina A.
Chubbuck, ID
My go to eyeliner. Affordable and goes on easy. Eyeliner and mascara is all I wear so it's nice to have one that doesn't break the bank