BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Natural Brow Pencil
  • "Easy to use and blend, and blends in perfectly with my eyebrows. I think that it would work well with a number of different hair and eye colors." in 18 reviews
Sydney D.
Ronkonkoma, NY
I like the ease of application with this pencil. I have a few sparse areas of my brow and it fills it in nicely. I use a brow brush to blend it and looks natural. I like that you can make strokes mimicking a natural brow hair.
Laina G.
Muskegon
Before i had my eyebrows microbladed, this eyebrow pencil was my go to. I love that it’s not too expensive and the dark brown color fit my eyebrow color perfectly.
Delaney F.
Tifton, GA
I love a brown eyeliner pencil! I am blonde with blue eyes, short eyelashes, and very light colored hair. That being said, black eyeliner does not suit me well, whereas brown is a much more natural looking color. I love how long this eyeliner lasts, from work to a night out, this pencil is my go to!
Melissa I.
There's not much to say about a brow pencil. You know exactly what you get when you're buying it. It's easy to use. It is also inexpensive. And it does the job. This one specifically is so easy to find at any convenience store. I would recommend it for sure.
Rana C.
Farwell, TX
This works perfect to help define my eyes. It's the perfect color and easily applies. The only thing I hate is having to sharpen it. But I'll get over that. Bought mine at Walmart, it seem to be the best price.
Heather I.
Aiken, SC
I am new to using brow pencils so I don't really have much to compare this product to. It was easy to apply and was easy to wipe off when I made mistakes. I will keep using this product because the color blends well with my hair and eye color.
✯Sierra✯ H.
Mission, KS
I like this because it allows you to control how much product you are putting on your brows and allow them to get to the stage that you need them to. Easy to use and great for beginners.
Emily G.
Spring Hill, TN
This is cheap, beautiful, and gives me so much confidence. It looks really natural on my brows, and gives me that shape I want easily. It lasts me a while, and I use it every day.
I'm very picky in terms of brow products. so, this purchase was made by, extreme, make up sickness that I am diagnosed with. I wouldn't rate this 10/10 but a 7.5; although this can be a, cheap, alternative for Anastasia: but rather not keeping up with it's fine texture quality. The two negatives which put me off a bit are: that when you try to draw slight strokes, the colour pay off is barely there; also, the formulation and the texture of the brow pencil is not so good, it's very hard- hence why it's difficult to get a better colour pay off with light strokes. All over this product is worth the splurge I suppose, basing on the fact that it's drug-store, and it's cheap. Now, a question arises, would I buy this again?
Probably not.
Shirley K.
I rarely leave my house without filling in my brows. I like a natural look so this has been my go to brand. The black doesn't come out too dark and blends perfectly!