BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tina R.
Middletown, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy to use and sharpen stays sharpen after a few uses. Affordable,Nice packaging simple you know exactly what your getting, I brought it at Walmart. It's great I've always used it, I would definitely recommend this to other beauty bloggers and makeup gurus
Delaney F.
Tifton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love a brown eyeliner pencil! I am blonde with blue eyes, short eyelashes, and very light colored hair. That being said, black eyeliner does not suit me well, whereas brown is a much more natural looking color. I love how long this eyeliner lasts, from work to a night out, this pencil is my go to!
Melissa I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
There's not much to say about a brow pencil. You know exactly what you get when you're buying it. It's easy to use. It is also inexpensive. And it does the job. This one specifically is so easy to find at any convenience store. I would recommend it for sure.
Rana C.
Farwell, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works perfect to help define my eyes. It's the perfect color and easily applies. The only thing I hate is having to sharpen it. But I'll get over that. Bought mine at Walmart, it seem to be the best price.
Heather I.
Aiken, SC
I am new to using brow pencils so I don't really have much to compare this product to. It was easy to apply and was easy to wipe off when I made mistakes. I will keep using this product because the color blends well with my hair and eye color.
Emily G.
Spring Hill, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is cheap, beautiful, and gives me so much confidence. It looks really natural on my brows, and gives me that shape I want easily. It lasts me a while, and I use it every day.
I'm very picky in terms of brow products. so, this purchase was made by, extreme, make up sickness that I am diagnosed with. I wouldn't rate this 10/10 but a 7.5; although this can be a, cheap, alternative for Anastasia: but rather not keeping up with it's fine texture quality. The two negatives which put me off a bit are: that when you try to draw slight strokes, the colour pay off is barely there; also, the formulation and the texture of the brow pencil is not so good, it's very hard- hence why it's difficult to get a better colour pay off with light strokes. All over this product is worth the splurge I suppose, basing on the fact that it's drug-store, and it's cheap. Now, a question arises, would I buy this again?
Probably not.
JenaMarie H.
While I've been doing my make up for years I am still nowhere close to being an expert. I generally keep things simple and only wear make up to cover imperfections. I decided to try branching out and decided to start with my brows. Cue this Maybelline brow liner! It is super easy to work with. It wasn't too hard (as some pencil liners can be) and filled in my brows easily, even perfectly matching my hair color! The little brush also comes in super handy since I didn't already have one of my own!
Caity C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When used correctly, this product provides a great, natural look. The added brow brush on the cap is wonderful for blending the color out. I have dark brows already, but this product helps to fill in the small areas of my brow where the hairs are more sparse. Overall, the product helps to define my brows without looking too dramatic or unnatural.
Meagan A.
I love this eyeliner because it is so creamy! it glides on and doesn't make my eyes water like other drug store eyeliners! the only problem I have with it is it runs a little throughout the day. not enough to have to reapply it but enough for you to have to check it every few hours.