Maybelline Natural Accents Eye Shadow uploaded by Clleany A.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Product Description Brand new never used but does look like it may have been opened; Maybelline Natural Accents Eye Shadow Color Phantom Grey; DISCONTINUED COLOR Features:Brand new never used but does look like it may have been opened; Maybelline...

Nora L.
IRUN/GUIPUZCOA
la uso como sombra de ojos y para mi rutina diaria es perfecta suelo usar mucho este color le da un toque especial a los hojos
Sandra S.
Ciudad de México
Aun que le falta un poco de pigmento, la textura de la sombra es perfecta, el color es bastante bonito aún que bastante polvoso, pero muy bueno
Jenlady B.
Falls Church, VA
It dries very matte which I love and I get a lot of compliments on it. It stays put all day, and doesn't smudge. The only problem is that if you tear up wearing this it runs so much!. The waterproof one isn't any better and I found it smudged my top eye lids, but this one doesn't. Overall, it's really easy to apply .
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
I chose to use Novalash because of their adhesive...it is formaldehyde-free and has a strong but flexible bond! I feel it is the safest lash adhesive on the market, and therefore, is the best for my clients. After 3 years of using Platinum Bond, I still love it and wouldn't recommend anything else!
Akvile R.
Fife, Dunfermline
i dont usually purchase single eyeshadows but glad i bough this. Looks nice in green eyes. Just put some shimmer on top and you good to go :) blends easy and lasts pretty well! Overall good eyeshadow and i will purchase it again when i finish this one
Kelli B.
This Eyeshadow is a great price and even better quality.  I am a first time user and will definitely be purchasing this product again.
Amanda Y.
Mcdonough, GA
I love this eye shadow especially when I want to do a natural eye and a dark lip. It works perfectly on me and those who I have done make up on to create a great natural look.
Becca💋 G.
Austell, GA
This color really compliments my dark skin, despite the fact that it just suits me, I was declared ecstatic once I realized how pigmented the eyeshadow was. It surprised me because I did not expect for it to. I would definitely but this again .
Amy F.
St, NL
This is a great product.  This is just what I was looking for.   I have bought this item a couple of times, it is a good item to get, I was happy with it. It is better from the others, because the brand is great. Overall, with this item, I am very satisfied
Belinda C.
Laredo, TX
i nern wanting to try them were can i buy them help plz
Pamela L.
I have been looking for an eye shadow that is water proof and so far I can't find one is this eye shadow waterproof
Heather H.
I have blue eyes that change color with the weather, is this a good color for me?
Kelly B.
Rome, NY
How much of this is fall out and is it pigmented I despise dusky thingd

back