Maybelline Natural Accents Eye Shadow uploaded by Clleany A.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Product Description Brand new never used but does look like it may have been opened; Maybelline Natural Accents Eye Shadow Color Phantom Grey; DISCONTINUED COLOR Features:Brand new never used but does look like it may have been opened; Maybelline...

Princess C.
Edgewood, MD
I found it in my grandmothers makeup bag in I used it it's good for a smokey eye
Renee s.
Kokomo, IN
These little eyeshadow pots are gr8 go on smooth and very good color coverage i want them in every color lol
Brittney K.
Greenville, MI
Maybelline shadows are affordable but some can be difficult to blend and do not last too long
Kacey H.
Skegness
It's very sheer on the eyes, however after a while of wearing it, you can't see it at all, which makes me wonder if there's any point putting it on in the first place, I picked this up from my local drugstore and it's OK for the price, but it could have been a lot better x
KATHERINE P.
Doral, FL

I like many products Maybelline, their shadows effect as fall is beautiful, but what I like most is its compact powders by the appearance of porcelain and softness it provides, it does not allow the excessive sweating caused by some other brands.
Kate B.
Huntingdon Valley, PA
To be honest Maybelline Eye Shadow is not really good. At least it does not fit my skin. I had an allergic reaction to this product. but my friend uses it and she likes it. It makes her eyes bigger. Unfortunately it fits not every person.
Cristina S.
I only use this products when I go to a party o a speciall event like a dinner. I love the colours, the grey is dark but no black. I don't know how to explain it
natalhia c.

I love this product, totally I recommend,
I love this product, totally recommend it, an easy very nice color, good pigmentation and use
Kayleigh C.
Clarksburg, WV
This eyeshadow was very nice and had a very good consistancy. My eye color is green and it blended well with my eye color. The eyeshadow is long lasting. There is little room for improvement as the product is near perfect. It applied very nicely.
Melissa A.
concepcion,tome 18 septiembre rafael ampuero 2726
I love all the products are excellent maybelline last demaciado on my face and there for every skin tone
Belinda C.
Laredo, TX
i nern wanting to try them were can i buy them help plz
Pamela L.
I have been looking for an eye shadow that is water proof and so far I can't find one is this eye shadow waterproof
Heather H.
I have blue eyes that change color with the weather, is this a good color for me?
Kelly B.
Rome, NY
How much of this is fall out and is it pigmented I despise dusky thingd

Amazon