Maybelline Natural Accents Eye Shadow uploaded by Clleany A.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Product Description Brand new never used but does look like it may have been opened; Maybelline Natural Accents Eye Shadow Color Phantom Grey; DISCONTINUED COLOR Features:Brand new never used but does look like it may have been opened; Maybelline...

Buy on Amazon
Amanda M.
Yadkinville, NC
Love this eyeshadow. Works good. Lots of color to choose from. Nice and small to take on a trip. Not too expensive either.
lacey b.
I just love Maybelline products so much! The eyeshadow sticks very well and the color is vibrant! I recommend this product
Andrea J.
FL
I have three of this line, the are easy to use blend fast, and the pigment are so good, look for everyday with this babys.
Indira F.
Bristol, NH
Buen producto precio calidad, duración, todo, es perfecto lo recomiendo, los productos de farmacia están cada día mejores
crismary m.
Medley, FL
his tone is super pigmented, and his tone is very cool. I usually use it sometimes in the eyebrows and works very well
Emily B.
Wyandotte, MI
I am not one to use dark shadows or do smokey eyes, but this color works well when I choose to do the smokey look.
Ashlynn M.
Gray, LA
It's a good product if ur looking for a single shadow. Pretty colors and pigmented. I'm not sure I'll buy again tho
Tierra F.
Salem, OR
Very nice natural make up look. Not over powering but just enough. I liked the formula. I would change anything.
Christy C.
Great coverage and blending with this eyeshadow. It is beautiful on and matches any skin tone perfectly. Love it.
Donna S.
Moline, IL
Makes every eye stand out to enhance what nature has given you.Is brand that stands out as a number one brand.
Belinda C.
Laredo, TX
i nern wanting to try them were can i buy them help plz
Pamela L.
I have been looking for an eye shadow that is water proof and so far I can't find one is this eye shadow waterproof
Heather H.
I have blue eyes that change color with the weather, is this a good color for me?
Kelly B.
Rome, NY
How much of this is fall out and is it pigmented I despise dusky thingd