Maybelline Natural Accents Eye Shadow uploaded by Clleany A.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Product Description Brand new never used but does look like it may have been opened; Maybelline Natural Accents Eye Shadow Color Phantom Grey; DISCONTINUED COLOR Features:Brand new never used but does look like it may have been opened; Maybelline...

Buy on Amazon
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
I chose to use Novalash because of their adhesive...it is formaldehyde-free and has a strong but flexible bond! I feel it is the safest lash adhesive on the market, and therefore, is the best for my clients. After 3 years of using Platinum Bond, I still love it and wouldn't recommend anything else!
Jenlady B.
Falls Church, VA
It dries very matte which I love and I get a lot of compliments on it. It stays put all day, and doesn't smudge. The only problem is that if you tear up wearing this it runs so much!. The waterproof one isn't any better and I found it smudged my top eye lids, but this one doesn't. Overall, it's really easy to apply .
Tiffany J.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love this product. It is very appealing for both day and night. The color as an earth tone which makes any eye looks amazing, but I love the way it makes my brown eyes look. It is affordable and the pigment is great.
Ashley L.
Loved this product. Didn't make me eyes feel heavy and the color showed beautifully. Bought from Wal-Mart where I usually purchase make-up. I wear this most of the time when I dress up. Would definitely buy again!
Melissa V.
Chandler, AZ
maybelline eyeshadow is great! love that it is inexpensive and you can buy single colors instead of a whole pallet which isn't always needed. it's easy to apply and blends well. i definitely recommend to others!
Kayleigh C.
Clarksburg, WV
This eyeshadow was very nice and had a very good consistancy. My eye color is green and it blended well with my eye color. The eyeshadow is long lasting. There is little room for improvement as the product is near perfect. It applied very nicely.
Kate B.
Huntingdon Valley, PA
To be honest Maybelline Eye Shadow is not really good. At least it does not fit my skin. I had an allergic reaction to this product. but my friend uses it and she likes it. It makes her eyes bigger. Unfortunately it fits not every person.
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
I love this eye shadow its a mircle worker it really looks natutal the price is affordable its easy to ise the packaging was i great i live all maybelline products this is a go to for me.
Jovian S.
Phoenix, AZ
I actually use an angled brush and apply this as an eyeliner rather than an eyeshadow and I love it. The pigment is dark but still soft enough to not look too intense on my face. Plus I can smudge it if I like for a great smoky eye
Isabella N.
Overland park, KS
I like the color and the pigmentation a lot. It's a good price for a single eyeshadow and you can combine it with other colors of eyeshadow. It's pretty and easy to apply. I'd highly recommend it.
Belinda C.
Laredo, TX
i nern wanting to try them were can i buy them help plz
Pamela L.
I have been looking for an eye shadow that is water proof and so far I can't find one is this eye shadow waterproof
Heather H.
I have blue eyes that change color with the weather, is this a good color for me?
Kelly B.
Rome, NY
How much of this is fall out and is it pigmented I despise dusky thingd