Maybelline Natural Accents Eye Shadow uploaded by Clleany A.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Product Description Brand new never used but does look like it may have been opened; Maybelline Natural Accents Eye Shadow Color Phantom Grey; DISCONTINUED COLOR Features:Brand new never used but does look like it may have been opened; Maybelline...

Moni A.
Reseda, CA
One of my favorite brown color it's good to apply for some good look. It isn't bad at all.
Steph C.
Jericho, NY
This eyeshadow is so pretty vey pigmented and lasts all day love it wear it all the time
Kaitlin W.
Le Mars, IA
i love this color it always looks so good and pretty very pigmented. great for the price
Malia B.
This color looked great on my eyes! Love how I can blend it to create a beautiful eye!
Brooke R.
Battle Ground, WA
I like maybaline products because they can be very pigmented depending on what you use
amanda h.
Jasonville, IN
I love makeup! No matter what it is I love it! Whatever it is I have it or will try it
Tania M.
badajoz
Me gusta mucho en cuanto a presentacion , pigmentan genial y son muy faciles de manejar
Linda S.
Edgewater
Amazing product highly recommend, it makes you look like natural with a natural beauty.
Candice L.
Statesville, NC
Long lasting eye shadow. Love the color and the price. Purchased at CVS pharmacy
Princess C.
Edgewood, MD
I found it in my grandmothers makeup bag in I used it it's good for a smokey eye
Belinda C.
Laredo, TX
i nern wanting to try them were can i buy them help plz
Pamela L.
I have been looking for an eye shadow that is water proof and so far I can't find one is this eye shadow waterproof
Heather H.
I have blue eyes that change color with the weather, is this a good color for me?
Kelly B.
Rome, NY
How much of this is fall out and is it pigmented I despise dusky thingd

Amazon