Maybelline Natural Accents Eye Shadow uploaded by Clleany A.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Product Description Brand new never used but does look like it may have been opened; Maybelline Natural Accents Eye Shadow Color Phantom Grey; DISCONTINUED COLOR Features:Brand new never used but does look like it may have been opened; Maybelline...

Rachel G.
Athens, OH
I am a first time user of Accents eye shadow and have found that this product is very pigmented and stays on for the night. The only downfall I have found with this product is that leaves residue under the eye while you are applying it. I probably would not purchase this product again.
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
This is so beautiful. I bought this a while back and it just has such a unique color and it is super long lasting and I believe it's a neutral enough color it can be paired with well with other earth tones! I love this and would definitely buy these again but more importantly I would recommend this to anyone!
linda G.
Greenville, SC
Yessss. I love these. Very blendable! I feel this is very good for begginers because of how blendable. I got mine of amazon and its not very powdery. Sometime i even use my finger to apply. Less hassle too. Def is a re purchase! Once mine runs out!
Jenlady B.
Falls Church, VA
It dries very matte which I love and I get a lot of compliments on it. It stays put all day, and doesn't smudge. The only problem is that if you tear up wearing this it runs so much!. The waterproof one isn't any better and I found it smudged my top eye lids, but this one doesn't. Overall, it's really easy to apply .
Olivia J.
Wow this product is incredbile! I've never had anything like it. It's amazing. I would highly suggest you get yourself your own! The price is nice and affordable which is always a plus. I will definitely be purchasing this again and you should too.
May J.
Grasonville, MD
Nothing super special but does a good job blending with decent pigmentation. Honestly, you could find this color in any Pallet. It's a gorgeous shade but like I said, nothing special. Wouldn't buy again because I probably have it in ten other pallets.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
I chose to use Novalash because of their adhesive...it is formaldehyde-free and has a strong but flexible bond! I feel it is the safest lash adhesive on the market, and therefore, is the best for my clients. After 3 years of using Platinum Bond, I still love it and wouldn't recommend anything else!
Brandy K.
Darlington, SC
Was not a fan of this eyeshadow at all. I purchased it from Walmart and it was not expensive. It is not very pigmented at all. It becomes clumpy looking after a few hours even with primer. I wouldn't purchase this again.
Savannah F.
Indio, CA
Pigmented and affordable. Very blendable on the eyelids and forgiving for mistakes. Little bit of shimmer which is perfect to catch the eyes of anyone looking your way
Schylar H.
This product just received an okay from me. It didn't stay on as long as I would've hoped. It also isn't the greatest color. I was hoping to use it as a neutral base but it didn't work out. I may buy it again if it came in a different color.
Belinda C.
Laredo, TX
i nern wanting to try them were can i buy them help plz
Pamela L.
I have been looking for an eye shadow that is water proof and so far I can't find one is this eye shadow waterproof
Heather H.
I have blue eyes that change color with the weather, is this a good color for me?
Kelly B.
Rome, NY
How much of this is fall out and is it pigmented I despise dusky thingd

back