Maybelline Natural Accents Eye Shadow uploaded by Clleany A.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Product Description Brand new never used but does look like it may have been opened; Maybelline Natural Accents Eye Shadow Color Phantom Grey; DISCONTINUED COLOR Features:Brand new never used but does look like it may have been opened; Maybelline...

Buy on Amazon
Alicen S.
I love this eye shadow for a nice natural look. The brown is dark making it the perfect shadow to put in my crease to create depth. I wish it was sliiiiightly more pigmented but it does build color well to make up for that. I know they have similar colors and I will try those.
Emily A.
Moses Lake, WA
Not a bad eye shadow. It did crease fairly quickly without an eyelid primer. The color was nice and pigment strong. I wish it were a little more long-lasting. I'll probably buy again as the price is right. The color is a nice neutral for my fair, blonde complexion.
Candice B.
Portland, IN
This one was great for those smoky eyes. It last me all night and it wasn't reallty that expensive at walmart or cvs. I will get this again. the packaging was very nice. It looked great with my green eyes. i think anyone woman would pull this look off.
KATHERINE P.

I like many products Maybelline, their shadows effect as fall is beautiful, but what I like most is its compact powders by the appearance of porcelain and softness it provides, it does not allow the excessive sweating caused by some other brands.
Kate B.
Huntingdon Valley, PA
To be honest Maybelline Eye Shadow is not really good. At least it does not fit my skin. I had an allergic reaction to this product. but my friend uses it and she likes it. It makes her eyes bigger. Unfortunately it fits not every person.
Jovian S.
Phoenix, AZ
I actually use an angled brush and apply this as an eyeliner rather than an eyeshadow and I love it. The pigment is dark but still soft enough to not look too intense on my face. Plus I can smudge it if I like for a great smoky eye
Samantha C.
Merrimack, NH
I have very dark brown eyes, they look almost black. This is a great shade to match such a dark set of eyes. It's rich and easy to apply, fun with all kinds of different colors. Highly recommended!!!!
Amanda A.
Zachary, LA
This product is amazing, I've been using it for quite a while now, and will continue to do so. It is such a great product especially if you are going for a more natural everyday kind of look!
dayerlin g.
Medley

l
I love maybelline pencils, they are super practical and should not miss in a make-up are too practical their colors are beautiful, their presentations are very comfortable
Rose C.
Gloucester City, NJ
These give you the perfect nude look! I wear theses when I wanna wear makeup but I don't want to be bold .. it. Blends easy a little bit of fall out though
Flavia A.
Perú - lima
Belinda C.
Laredo, TX
i nern wanting to try them were can i buy them help plz
Pamela L.
I have been looking for an eye shadow that is water proof and so far I can't find one is this eye shadow waterproof
Heather H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have blue eyes that change color with the weather, is this a good color for me?