Maybelline Natural Accents Eye Shadow uploaded by Clleany A.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Product Description Brand new never used but does look like it may have been opened; Maybelline Natural Accents Eye Shadow Color Phantom Grey; DISCONTINUED COLOR Features:Brand new never used but does look like it may have been opened; Maybelline...

Buy on Amazon
Rachel G.
Athens, OH
I am a first time user of Accents eye shadow and have found that this product is very pigmented and stays on for the night. The only downfall I have found with this product is that leaves residue under the eye while you are applying it. I probably would not purchase this product again.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
I chose to use Novalash because of their adhesive...it is formaldehyde-free and has a strong but flexible bond! I feel it is the safest lash adhesive on the market, and therefore, is the best for my clients. After 3 years of using Platinum Bond, I still love it and wouldn't recommend anything else!
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
This is so beautiful. I bought this a while back and it just has such a unique color and it is super long lasting and I believe it's a neutral enough color it can be paired with well with other earth tones! I love this and would definitely buy these again but more importantly I would recommend this to anyone!
Becca💋 G.
Austell, GA
This color really compliments my dark skin, despite the fact that it just suits me, I was declared ecstatic once I realized how pigmented the eyeshadow was. It surprised me because I did not expect for it to. I would definitely but this again .
Amanda Y.
Mcdonough, GA
I love this eye shadow especially when I want to do a natural eye and a dark lip. It works perfectly on me and those who I have done make up on to create a great natural look.
Phebean C.
['columbus', ''], OH
I love this eye shadow its a mircle worker it really looks natutal the price is affordable its easy to ise the packaging was i great i live all maybelline products this is a go to for me.
linda G.
Greenville, SC
Yessss. I love these. Very blendable! I feel this is very good for begginers because of how blendable. I got mine of amazon and its not very powdery. Sometime i even use my finger to apply. Less hassle too. Def is a re purchase! Once mine runs out!
Jenlady B.
It dries very matte which I love and I get a lot of compliments on it. It stays put all day, and doesn't smudge. The only problem is that if you tear up wearing this it runs so much!. The waterproof one isn't any better and I found it smudged my top eye lids, but this one doesn't. Overall, it's really easy to apply .
Olivia J.
Wow this product is incredbile! I've never had anything like it. It's amazing. I would highly suggest you get yourself your own! The price is nice and affordable which is always a plus. I will definitely be purchasing this again and you should too.
May J.
Grasonville, MD
Nothing super special but does a good job blending with decent pigmentation. Honestly, you could find this color in any Pallet. It's a gorgeous shade but like I said, nothing special. Wouldn't buy again because I probably have it in ten other pallets.
Flavia A.
Perú - lima
Belinda C.
Laredo, TX
i nern wanting to try them were can i buy them help plz
Pamela L.
I have been looking for an eye shadow that is water proof and so far I can't find one is this eye shadow waterproof
Heather H.
I have blue eyes that change color with the weather, is this a good color for me?