Maybelline Moisture Whip Lipstick uploaded by Laura S.Maybelline Moisture Whip Lipstick uploaded by Davila Nunes L.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Features up to 75% moisturizers and conditioners plus vitamins and aloe for smooth and supple lips. Locks in moisture beneath lips surface. Succulent, rich color wears for hours. SPF 8 sunscreen.

Buy on Amazon
Charity J.
Greenwood, IN
This was my most recent makeup purchase and I’m happy with it. I have had better lipsticks but they were way more expensive. This one was still great though. The color was vibrant and lasted a good while!
Danielle R.
Bountiful
Bought this on a whim, was hesitant about the color at first.The color is more beautiful than I had expected! I think it's definitely one of those colors that will work on all skin tones. Not chalky, nice coverage. Being a lipstick junkie, Maybelline lipsticks never disappoint. The color is unique compared to other corals. I'm raving over this color but it really was just that gorgeous. I was not crazy about how the color looked in the tube until I tried it on. The right lip liner will make the difference. Hope this helps someone.
Phoebe M.
Los Angeles, CA
Hydrating and beautiful product. Love nudes and mauves and this is a particularly beautiful one. Moisturizing lip product that lasts and wears all day and feels amazing. Buttery and beautiful and feel like I'm wearing noting on my lips. I highly recommend. Maybelline makes some of the best lipsticks!
Marley P.
I have to start out by saying that I love this lipstick. The new trend of liquid lipsticks seems to be having companies competing to see who can produce the most "matte" lipstick- as a result, the formulas continue to become drier and drier. With the Maybelline lipsticks, my lips never feel dry. The color is bright and long lasting. I would definitely recommend this product.
Alexis J.
I'm absolutely in love with this product. It was a good value for the price and I got exactly what I expected out of it. It was easy to apply and just a beautiful color overall. I'll definitely buy another as soon as I run out!!
Sophie M.
Atlanta, GA
This color is so fun and spontaneous however upon trying this product I realized although the pigmentation was there, there was a lot of glitter fall out. I thought it would have been metallic. I bought this at CVS for a reasonable price, and although the pigmentation is there, the fallout was a massive turnoff
Heather D.
Woodstock, GA
Love this color!! The color glides on fairly easy and even. If you have dry lips I like how it moisturizes and it keeps your lips comfortable for several hours without a lip gloss to further moisturize dry lips. The color is very classy... I wear it for a night out but also in my professional job as well.
Starling M.
Valrico, FL
This is such a great lipstick! First of all, the packaging is nice and I have found it to be resistant from cracks. Don't let the fact that this is a drug store brand fool you! It is a great product and the package color is true to the actual color. This is a lipstick that will stay in my rotation.
DMarie B.
Margate, FL
I cannot live without the Maybeline Moisture Lip. I use this product year round and I do not need multiple moisturizers for my lips if I use consistently. It does not just moisturize but it conditions your lips to be as perfect as the day you were born. Maybe she's born with it...or maybe it's Maybeline.
Mae M.
These aren't my favorite but are not a bad lipstick for the price. They are beautifully colored and look nice on the lip. They don't stay all day and aren't fully matte rather they are more moisturizing.
Emma g.
CAN ?
Kristin D.
Monticello, KY
Mauve is a pretty color wat do yu all think
swati s.
Redmond , WA
I have really very sensitive lips skin so I was wondering does this one leaves any sensation due to the flavor ?
Victoria F.