Maybelline Moisture Whip Lipstick uploaded by Laura S.Maybelline Moisture Whip Lipstick uploaded by Davila Nunes L.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Features up to 75% moisturizers and conditioners plus vitamins and aloe for smooth and supple lips. Locks in moisture beneath lips surface. Succulent, rich color wears for hours. SPF 8 sunscreen.

Maybelline Moisture Whip Lipstick
  • "Maybellines lip products are totally worth the price. They are long lasting and met all expectations. They last all day they do not make my lips crease. The price values are less than $7 !! Totally worth it. I want to buy all the colors and several ,ore. " in 25 reviews
  • "I really like Maybelline. The whip lipsticks are very creamy and not drying. Moisturizing for lips. No primer needed! Packaging is just okay." in 21 reviews
  • "I just love Maybelline products you can't go wrong the whip stick is moisturizing soft on the lips not sticky and don't have a smell love it" in 21 reviews
Jordan S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I call this one old trusty. My grandmother used a similar one and taught me to always find a drugstore lip color for “just in case” that can go with anything. This fits the bill while going on smooth and is properly pigmented. Only dislike is the buttery smoothness doesn’t assist the longevity.
Vikki P.
Milton, VT
I look for lipstick that will make my lips look soft. I choose this lipstick because I like the way it feels on my lips, very smooth application and beautiful color coverage.
Rachel R.
Ever since high school this lipstick has been my go-to every day look. It’s just the right price and it’s easy to use! I’m in love with this lipstick and would definitely recommend it to others!
Danielle R.
Bountiful
Bought this on a whim, was hesitant about the color at first.The color is more beautiful than I had expected! I think it's definitely one of those colors that will work on all skin tones. Not chalky, nice coverage. Being a lipstick junkie, Maybelline lipsticks never disappoint. The color is unique compared to other corals. I'm raving over this color but it really was just that gorgeous. I was not crazy about how the color looked in the tube until I tried it on. The right lip liner will make the difference. Hope this helps someone.
Phoebe M.
Los Angeles, CA
Hydrating and beautiful product. Love nudes and mauves and this is a particularly beautiful one. Moisturizing lip product that lasts and wears all day and feels amazing. Buttery and beautiful and feel like I'm wearing noting on my lips. I highly recommend. Maybelline makes some of the best lipsticks!
Alexis J.
I'm absolutely in love with this product. It was a good value for the price and I got exactly what I expected out of it. It was easy to apply and just a beautiful color overall. I'll definitely buy another as soon as I run out!!
Heather D.
Woodstock, GA
Love this color!! The color glides on fairly easy and even. If you have dry lips I like how it moisturizes and it keeps your lips comfortable for several hours without a lip gloss to further moisturize dry lips. The color is very classy... I wear it for a night out but also in my professional job as well.
Starling M.
Valrico, FL
This is such a great lipstick! First of all, the packaging is nice and I have found it to be resistant from cracks. Don't let the fact that this is a drug store brand fool you! It is a great product and the package color is true to the actual color. This is a lipstick that will stay in my rotation.
Rachel L.
San Antonio, TX
Love this lipstick! I always feel great about my lips even if i don't have any other makeup on just this lipstick. doesn't dry out and the color is amazing. met my expections and more! first time using but definitely not my last!
Mae M.
These aren't my favorite but are not a bad lipstick for the price. They are beautifully colored and look nice on the lip. They don't stay all day and aren't fully matte rather they are more moisturizing.
Emma g.
CAN ?
Kristin D.
Monticello, KY
Mauve is a pretty color wat do yu all think
swati s.
Bellevue , WA
I have really very sensitive lips skin so I was wondering does this one leaves any sensation due to the flavor ?
Victoria F.