18 colors available

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Active power of a lip balm provides deep moisturization for voluptuous lips drenched in color. Non-feathering and non-bleeding. SPF 15 protection.

• Eu adorei esse batom..e também amei essa cor maravilhosa1 Answers
  • How much is this? 2 Answers
  • Does it last all day? How does it taste?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This color is so beautiful everyone needs it and its so cute and makes your lips look very full" in 1 review
Jenna K.
Jenna K.
Emerald Isle, Nc
This is a beautiful color, it goes on well, and feels nice. My lips don't feel dry or flaky when I'm using it, and it has pretty good staying power as well!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Angola, NY
Review for: Sugar Plum Ice
This lipstick is amazing! It did not feel dry while wearing it and it kept my lips very moisturized, the color of it is amazing and it stayed on all night!
Melita L.
Melita L.
Cheyenne, WY
I don't really recommend this lipstick it comes off really easily and the coverage isn't really that good so I don't recommend it but it's a beautiful color!
Corrine C.
Corrine C.
Westerville, OH
Moisturizing and the color pay off is good! It's of course not transfer proof so I find myself reapplying it often but that is expected with a lipstick
Maria Bianca A.
Maria Bianca A.
I have very sensitive lips so ia am very picky when to comes to lip products. So far this is the only brand aside from tart that doesn't dry my lips.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Victorville , Ca
This lipstick feels moisturizing on the lips. It goes on smooth. The shade looks pretty on my lips. I like it enough to buy it again in the future.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Charlotte, NC
Love this color it looks great on my fair skin , and I believe it would look great on anyone ! Great for the price and not even dry on the lips .
julia c.
julia c.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: G290 Sugared Bronze 4
I love this product and it has a nice color to it and it leaves your lips looking great for a long time! it is very well made and designed well
Christine W.
Christine W.
Bergen, NY
Was not very impressed with the color at all. It also does not stay on for every long and you have to keep re applying it through out the day
Taitem H.
Taitem H.
Review for: G290 Sugared Bronze 4
Didn't last as long as I would have hoped but still a great colour. I wouldn't wear it to a dinner because it wouldn't stay on longer enough
jeanette l.
jeanette l.
Anyone bought this before? mind giving me more positive feedbacks? as my friends thinks that its too impossible
Camila S.
Camila S.
Culver City, CA
How much is this?
Donna B.
Donna B.
Does it last all day? How does it taste?
Molly H.
Molly H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this truly do the job of moisturizing? how is the color pay off?
nazima p.
nazima p.
BIRMINGHAM
Can you buy this from boots from England is this a new line is there many other colours I prefer nudes I love lipsticks that give you that hydrating effect.