18 colors available

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Active power of a lip balm provides deep moisturization for voluptuous lips drenched in color. Non-feathering and non-bleeding. SPF 15 protection.

• Eu adorei esse batom..e também amei essa cor maravilhosa1 Answers
  • How much is this? 2 Answers
  • Does it last all day? How does it taste?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This color is so beautiful everyone needs it and its so cute and makes your lips look very full" in 1 review
Raqael F.
Raqael F.
Product left my lips very moisturized I believe I bought this product from target or Walmart. Price was very affordable. I wore the lipstick for over 8 hours very long lasting.
Sharifa L.
Sharifa L.
When in doubt this lipstick is my go too. Its always in my purse. Morning I'm always on the run and I always have a more nude color because they go with everything you put on.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Cypress, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I thought this color was gorgeous. When I applied it I was so disappointed. It was patchy and pretty dry. I don't know if I just got a bad one, but I was really disappointed.
Betty L.
Betty L.
beaverton, OR
Review for: Spf 15 Sun Screen F320 Sunlit Bronze Lip Stick
I had this lip stick in the past they don't sell this in store anymore or i haven't seen it. If i had the chance i would buy 10 of these. I love it. I would recommend it.
Shawnee H.
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Review for: G290 Sugared Bronze 4
This product has a great price tag. It is very pigmented and wears very nicely on the lips. It didn't dry my lips out either. I really liked it and would recommend it.
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Republic, MO
Great color but not my favorite to use. Color fades and wares away too quickly for me. If you want to spend your day reapplying lipstick this is the product for you!
megan c.
megan c.
I wore this on a date. It was terrible. It caked up and got dry and the color wasn't the color on the match sticker. I will never but anything from this brand again.
Erinn S.
Erinn S.
Tualatin, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this shade. You It makes your lips pop. Love Maybelline and I love the makeup. So fun. Just a change in color leaves a smile on your face.. love the package.
Marisol V.
Marisol V.
Center Point, TX
I love this lipstick I'm not much of a lipstick wearer but I love using this one love the way it feels and it's reasonably priced I will buy more when I run out
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Bellingham, WA
This was a lovely color but it seemed to come off faster than I expected. I'm not much of a makeup wearer so I wasn't sure if it was a feature problem or not.
jeanette l.
jeanette l.
Anyone bought this before? mind giving me more positive feedbacks? as my friends thinks that its too impossible
Camila S.
Camila S.
Culver City, CA
How much is this?
Donna B.
Donna B.
Does it last all day? How does it taste?
Molly H.
Molly H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this truly do the job of moisturizing? how is the color pay off?
nazima p.
nazima p.
BIRMINGHAM
Can you buy this from boots from England is this a new line is there many other colours I prefer nudes I love lipsticks that give you that hydrating effect.