18 colors available

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Active power of a lip balm provides deep moisturization for voluptuous lips drenched in color. Non-feathering and non-bleeding. SPF 15 protection.

• Eu adorei esse batom..e também amei essa cor maravilhosa1 Answers
  • How much is this? 2 Answers
  • Does it last all day? How does it taste?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This color is so beautiful everyone needs it and its so cute and makes your lips look very full" in 1 review
ichrak b.
ichrak b.
Favorite lipstick of all time, it is my go to everytime no matter what I am doing with my makeup, it looks good when I do something dramatic in my eyes or if I an just putting some mascara .
chelsea M.
chelsea M.
Review for: Go Currant
It doesn't stay long lasting. Hard to apply due to it being so oily. Lips slip around when I try to apply it and smack my lips together
valerie m.
valerie m.
I have this exact lipstick and others.I love the plums, chocolates etc. and with a name like that I can't go wrong. I always get some of them at Shoppers. I so love lipsticks and wear several colours in a day.
M J.
M J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this colour and this lipstick is super moisturizing...great as it costs less and is great value for money. Didn't dry out my lips and lasted for four hours, after which I had to reapply.
Sgirl b.
Sgirl b.
I love this lipstick! its beautiful and my lips are usually very dry and hardly any lipsticks look good on my lips! but this one did a really good job and my lips didn't dry out. Its affordable and a must have!
Vonnie H.
Vonnie H.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this lipstick. It goes on smooth and has GREAT staying power. This color is AWESOME for brunettes. I have brown eyes and it doesn't make me look washed out. Its the perfect pop of color
Sabriny C.
Sabriny C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Simplesmente amei!!! Claro que sempre pode melhorar mas mesmo assim gostei do produto e vou usar mais vezes!
Andrea  V.
Andrea V.
Review for: Spf 15 Sun Screen F320 Sunlit Bronze Lip Stick
Love the formula, the wear and everything about it, it is really beautiful although I did not pick a great shade for me but still love it:)
pahola r.
pahola r.
One of my favorites!
best color and also stays on for Long time!!!
Love the dark lipstick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nawal S.
Nawal S.
Jeddah
A creamy lipstick with a moisturizer for lips . This shade looks great on Indian and Pakistani Skin tones.
jeanette l.
jeanette l.
Anyone bought this before? mind giving me more positive feedbacks? as my friends thinks that its too impossible
Camila S.
Camila S.
Culver City, CA
How much is this?
Donna B.
Donna B.
Does it last all day? How does it taste?
Molly H.
Molly H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this truly do the job of moisturizing? how is the color pay off?
nazima p.
nazima p.
BIRMINGHAM
Can you buy this from boots from England is this a new line is there many other colours I prefer nudes I love lipsticks that give you that hydrating effect.