18 colors available

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Active power of a lip balm provides deep moisturization for voluptuous lips drenched in color. Non-feathering and non-bleeding. SPF 15 protection.

• Eu adorei esse batom..e também amei essa cor maravilhosa1 Answers
  • How much is this? 2 Answers
  • Does it last all day? How does it taste?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This color is so beautiful everyone needs it and its so cute and makes your lips look very full" in 1 review
Arielle E.
Arielle E.
Review for: Sugar Plum Ice
I just like the colour I don't use very much but when I go out I use it. Some times I use it on my daughter because it is very light.
Beth S.
Beth S.
Review for: Royal Red #190
My go to power lipstick. Everyone needs a red lippy in there lives and this one is affordable, feels great on and has staying power.
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
Maybeline is a brand I know that I can trust. Their Moisture Extreme Lipstick in many colors. C410 Plum Wine is a favorite of mine.
ELISA FERNANDA S.
ELISA FERNANDA S.
BRASIL
Ótimo batom fácil de encontrar pra comprar e o preço acessível cores lindas durabilidade boa não sai facil da boca embalagem leve
Liza T.
Liza T.
Review for: Spf 15 Sun Screen G132 Nude Blush Lip Stick
I tried this and like the sunscreen idea, as my lips can get dry. I will try it again - it's good for a daytime look.
maha m.
maha m.
Review for: Windsor Rose
Looks amazing on any skin tone, easy to apply and worth the price! Very nice colour and very pigmented. try it out!!
Otima fixação e hidratação nos lábios, cor intença, todos gostaram e perguntaram que cor era, onde eu tinha comprado
Hillary C.
Hillary C.
Review for: Sugar Plum Ice
Very meh to me. didn't like this one. I love matte lipsticks and for me this was very meh. Wouldn't buy this again.
Evelyne F.
Evelyne F.
Color stays long and is verry pretty. Doesn't goed away whan you drink. Good quality and I'll really use him again
Sacha B.
Sacha B.
Essex
Review for: Spf 15 Sun Screen D160 Cool Watermelon Lip Stick
I used had this but i wasn't sure about it as it faded every time I eat or drinks. I prefer Mac that stay last long
jeanette l.
jeanette l.
Anyone bought this before? mind giving me more positive feedbacks? as my friends thinks that its too impossible
Camila S.
Camila S.
Culver City, CA
How much is this?
Donna B.
Donna B.
Does it last all day? How does it taste?
Molly H.
Molly H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this truly do the job of moisturizing? how is the color pay off?
nazima p.
nazima p.
BIRMINGHAM
Can you buy this from boots from England is this a new line is there many other colours I prefer nudes I love lipsticks that give you that hydrating effect.