18 colors available

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Active power of a lip balm provides deep moisturization for voluptuous lips drenched in color. Non-feathering and non-bleeding. SPF 15 protection.

• Eu adorei esse batom..e também amei essa cor maravilhosa1 Answers
  • How much is this? 2 Answers
  • Does it last all day? How does it taste?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This color is so beautiful everyone needs it and its so cute and makes your lips look very full" in 1 review
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
Kent, WA
Review for: Spf 15 Sun Screen G132 Nude Blush Lip Stick
I don't have the same exact lip color, but I have a similar one and must say that this is, well, a must! it stays on for a decent amount of time and hydrates your lips completely! i really recommend this to anyone who wants a nice, classy look but still gives off a natural look
Monica S.
Monica S.
Review for: Spf 15 Sun Screen F320 Sunlit Bronze Lip Stick
Nice pretty color. Good coverage and shone plus the added SPF 15. Got to love the sun screen we need it more often then we know. Definitely pick up some Maybelline moisture extreme give your lips a nice hint of color and protection from the sun two goodies in one product.
Delaney H.
Delaney H.
This product is ok. Yes it does mosturize but it always leaves my lips feeling weird. Real Raisin is not my color but there are some colors i ADORE. This lipstick last about 4 hours which is pretty good for a drugstore lipstick. I would possibly recommend this to others.
isabella w.
isabella w.
louisville, KY
I love this shade!! it's gorgeous and it actually stays on surprisingly well for a drugstore brand! the packaging is nice but can get crushed easily so i try to be careful. i probably would buy again because the color is nice and it's pretty good quality for the price.
Diana T.
Diana T.
Spring, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This its perfect for a nigth date i love this kind of misterious colors most of the time i buy at marshalls and complete all my expectation , also last all nigth you don't need to re apply so easy to use and i recommend 100 percent to my friends i love it
Neftaly L.
Neftaly L.
Riverside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lipstick because it is super moisturizing and doesn't dry out your lips. It is super affordable and it is quite long lasting just like other lipsticks. I have used Maybelline products for quite a while and I would buy it again if i needed to
Yasmin S.
Yasmin S.
The Maybelline lipsticks smell really good. They apply nicely and the packaging is cool. My only problem would be that they don't stay on your lips for a long period of time you would have to reapply throughout the day. But the color is really pretty.
shivana B.
shivana B.
Coral Springs, FL
BEAUTIFUL COLOR , VERY SATURATED . LASTS ABOUT HALF A DAY WITH NO EATING OR DRINKING , TRANSFERS , NOT REALLY LONGLASTING , MAKES LIPS FEEL SUPER HYDRATED AND HEALTHY . LOOKS GREAT ON , BOUGHT IT ON AMAZON ,WOULD DEFINITELY BUY AGAIN , GREAT PRICE !
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Gilbert, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lipstick has the traditional lipstick smell that makes me very sick due to the strong scent. The color pay off is light but it is very wearable for a very natural everyday look. The packaging is basic but I would buy it again in another color.
Natalie H.
Natalie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a fan of Maybelline, but I felt I wanted to continously reapply because my lips were drying out. I have dry skin, so maybe I need to apply a base of lip balm before applying this. However, the color was gorgeous and I want to keep wearing it!
jeanette l.
jeanette l.
Anyone bought this before? mind giving me more positive feedbacks? as my friends thinks that its too impossible
Camila S.
Camila S.
Culver City, CA
How much is this?
Donna B.
Donna B.
Does it last all day? How does it taste?
Molly H.
Molly H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this truly do the job of moisturizing? how is the color pay off?
nazima p.
nazima p.
BIRMINGHAM
Can you buy this from boots from England is this a new line is there many other colours I prefer nudes I love lipsticks that give you that hydrating effect.