18 colors available

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Active power of a lip balm provides deep moisturization for voluptuous lips drenched in color. Non-feathering and non-bleeding. SPF 15 protection.

• Eu adorei esse batom..e também amei essa cor maravilhosa1 Answers
  • How much is this? 2 Answers
  • Does it last all day? How does it taste?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This color is so beautiful everyone needs it and its so cute and makes your lips look very full" in 1 review
Reagan S.
Reagan S.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
This product is definitely, in my opinion, one of the best lip sticks out there. It goes on so perfectly and the colors are absolutely perfect. No need to keep your search going, look no further. This is the one!
Abbey M.
Abbey M.
Noblesville, IN
I just received this item for my birthday and so far I am in love. Unlike other Lipsticks I have used that leave you lips feeling stiff and dry, this product does exactly what it is supposed to do.... Moisturizes your lips while making them look beautiful.
Magaly L.
Magaly L.
This color is amazing. I love it so much. I want 100 lipstick nude hahashha. I recommend
Tess O.
Tess O.
Salem, MA
Love that it's moisturizing, but doesn't have great lasting power. Perfect for neutral shades when you want moisture and a hint of color, and don't care if you have to frequently re-apply.
Selena H.
Selena H.
Gorgeous color. I love this lipstick. I love how smoothly it went on. Very well worth the money paid for this product. ❤️💛💚💙💜💄💄
Christine A.
Christine A.
ewa beach, hi
Review for: Windsor Rose
I have a ton of these in different shades. I use them on a daily and they make my lips pop out. Really good quality for drugstore brand. I love them! Waiting for mattes because my local drugstores always run out.
Diana R.
Diana R.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Windsor Rose
I love this lipstick the color is so beautiful! the one I have is the perfect nude/mauve color, it's like My lip color but better
Martha F.
Martha F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Want so bad mother has it and it looks great and its a great price for a drug store product and i defiently recommend it
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Review for: Sugar Plum Ice
Beautiful color! I like to add color to my lips but nothing crazy and this is perfect. Moisturizing and long lasting. My husband loves the way it looks on me
Christine J.
Christine J.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Sugar Plum Ice
This lipstick is definitely one of my favorites! Great color, light natural look! Great everyday color! A must for any lipstick collection.
jeanette l.
jeanette l.
Anyone bought this before? mind giving me more positive feedbacks? as my friends thinks that its too impossible
Camila S.
Camila S.
Culver City, CA
How much is this?
Donna B.
Donna B.
Does it last all day? How does it taste?
Molly H.
Molly H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this truly do the job of moisturizing? how is the color pay off?
nazima p.
nazima p.
BIRMINGHAM
Can you buy this from boots from England is this a new line is there many other colours I prefer nudes I love lipsticks that give you that hydrating effect.