18 colors available

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Active power of a lip balm provides deep moisturization for voluptuous lips drenched in color. Non-feathering and non-bleeding. SPF 15 protection.

• Eu adorei esse batom..e também amei essa cor maravilhosa1 Answers
  • How much is this? 2 Answers
  • Does it last all day? How does it taste?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This color is so beautiful everyone needs it and its so cute and makes your lips look very full" in 1 review
Dade C.
Dade C.
My ultimate favorite drug store lipstick that compares and can compete with the Prestige brands! I have a collection because they are super hydrating, last just as long as Urban Decay's and similar colors. I would definitely recommend. Excellent color payoff and my lips are soft after wearing. I usually have to take it off before it wears away because it lasts so long. Nice moisture and shine!
Sheila F.
Sheila F.
Newark , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very bold color and Maybelline lipsticks are very pigmented so whatever is on the stick, will pass right on to your lips. Price could drop a little, but they can be found on sale. I have three and have been looking into buying more as well as their new foundation powder thingy. You can find them at any drugstore or any place that sells makeup, it is a very common and good brand.
Kira O.
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
I am obsessed with moisture anything....I always at least give it a try when it comes to giving myself moisture because I have such sensitive and dry skin. I really liked that this was super moisturizing, and very pigmented on my lips all the while keeping them hydrated. I really recommend you trying them at least once before you give a definite answer on whether or not you like them.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Brookline, MA
Maybelline is great when you need a quick lipstick. They have nice color selection and the lipsticks do not dry out your lipsticks. My main issue is they aren't long lasting, so I feel like i constantly have to touch up my lipstick. However, If I am ever in a situation where I need some lipstick fast, Maybelline is always a good brand.
Nichita S.
Nichita S.
Henrietta, NY
The lipstick color is extremely favorable. It gives a feeling of fierceness when i wear it. It is long lasting and the packaging makes the customer want to buy it. This is my first time trying this product. I would recommend it to others. My friend loves wearing lipstick and I definitely think she will like this product as well.
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Mansfield, TX
Review for: Royal Red #190
I think every woman needs to have a nice red lippie in her bag. It's like the little black dress of makeup! You can have on a casual outfit and the second you add a red lip you go from casual to glam! This is my favorite red. It's bold but can also be put on sparingly and be less vibrant. The formula is fantastic also!
emmily dayanna r.
emmily dayanna r.
Minden Nevada, NV
Review for: Spf 15 Sun Screen F320 Sunlit Bronze Lip Stick

a beautiful metallic bronze I love this lip its formula with aloe and vitamin keeps lips hydrated and also with average effect matte while its packaging is very beautiful the length of the lip is pretty good you can play with a darker pencil if you want to give a touch different lip according to the occasion
Debi C.
Debi C.
Mims, FL
Review for: Windsor Rose
I purchased this lipstick at CVS using a coupon I got in the mail. The dispenser is very pretty and makes me feel proud to pull it out in a crowd. It's easy to apply and stays on longer than most. My husband loves the color and says it looks nice on me. All and all I have to say it's a very good product.
Tabitha L.
Tabitha L.
Bensalem, PA
Review for: G290 Sugared Bronze 4
This is great lipstick I love this color more than anything I would recommend it to anyone love some of the more metallic colors it's really easy to apply it lasts a long time it's not that expensive it's actually pretty cheap compared to other lipstick I would recommend this to anyone
Emily K.
Emily K.
Eau Claire, WI
Review for: Royal Red #190
Maybelline isn't lying when they say Moisture Extreme! I was happy with this last second produt purchase, but I found it's best to use lip liner or primer with it, so it doesn't run. It's very moist, so much so that it seems to smear easily. The color was bright and beautiful though!
jeanette l.
jeanette l.
Anyone bought this before? mind giving me more positive feedbacks? as my friends thinks that its too impossible
Camila S.
Camila S.
Culver City, CA
How much is this?
Donna B.
Donna B.
Does it last all day? How does it taste?
Molly H.
Molly H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this truly do the job of moisturizing? how is the color pay off?
nazima p.
nazima p.
BIRMINGHAM
Can you buy this from boots from England is this a new line is there many other colours I prefer nudes I love lipsticks that give you that hydrating effect.