BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Walmart*
Mommmy Z.
Mommmy Z.
Review for: Moisture Extreme Peach Colada D104 0.15 oz; 4.2 g
Such a pretty color the shade is Coral Pink.
Goes on very smoothly and has nice shine to it.
Pretty color that suits almost all the skintones.
Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.
Vancouver
Review for: MAYBELLINE MOISTURE EXTREME LIPSTICK #310 PLUM SABLE, Other
I love Maybelline lipsticks ...His mouth looks beautiful, it is super creamy and matches all skin tones.I have several Maybelline lipsticks, there are colors for all tastes and for all occasions.
It's only to find the color that you like and to be more beautiful.
Brandi💘 M.
Brandi💘 M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick #D104 PEACH COLADA (PACK OF 2 Tubes)
I love this lipstick such a pretty pink color... It's frosty, its sleek, and my inner girly girl is drawn to how girly and cute it is.... #contest
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Collinsville, IL
I have the extreme moisture lip liner in the color Caramel 90 and I am obsessed with the formula and color! It glides on so beautifully! The color is definitely for lighter skin tones however I haven't tried any other color but they have a great range of lip liners and they last all day long
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of many of my favorite colors Maybelline moisture whip classic red I have been into these beautiful bright reds since I was 17 Im 47 now Shhhh don't tell no one Lol 😉 😂💋💖💅👀💯🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠
Iqra C.
Iqra C.
Review for: Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick #E200 RUBY LUSTER (Qty, of 2 Tubes)New/Discontinued/LIMITED
I love the lipstick soo much it looks soo good with light makeup would highly recommend this lipstick
Dolores C.
Dolores C.
Compré este labial de Maybelline hace bastante tiempo porque me gustó mucho el color. El que yo tengo es el 590 Burgundy que como indica su nombre es un tono borgoña muy bonito. Su textura es muy cremosa e hidratante pero quizás demasiado. En otro tipo de tonos más claro no me importa pero en este no me convence porque se me escurre un poco por las comisuras. Para solucionar este problema lo que hago es perfilar siempre con un lápiz para que no se mueva del sitio.
GRASIELLE S.
GRASIELLE S.
Daria 10 estrelas por ele.
Ele hidrata muito, as cores dele são nudes e matte.
Amei e vou comprar outras cores da linha.
Maria J.
Maria J.
Rua 3A Conj. Joao Sampaio I 63 Maceió
São cremosos e fica incrível nos lábios..
Eu amooo so tem um problema .ele não dura 24horas ❤❤❤❤❤
Tania C.
Tania C.
Review for: A103 Crushed Cranberry
My fave shade is G174 Hot Chocolate. This lipstick is very creamy, so it'll keep your lips moisturized for long.
jeanette l.
jeanette l.
Anyone bought this before? mind giving me more positive feedbacks? as my friends thinks that its too impossible
Camila S.
Camila S.
Culver City, CA
How much is this?
Shorifa K.
Shorifa K.
Is this really pigmented and does it leave a glossy or matte finish?
Luisa B.
Luisa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is creamy or matte? I really like that color! Right now is a big trending
nazima p.
nazima p.
BIRMINGHAM
Can you buy this from boots from England is this a new line is there many other colours I prefer nudes I love lipsticks that give you that hydrating effect.