BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline offers a deep moisture lip balm for voluptuous lips with SPF 15 sunscreen. The SPF will protect lips from sunburn and chapping. The color is gorgeous and will make your lips extremely soft all day long. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I love to use this lipsticks in winner time because it moisturizing your lips ... and also give a silky and smooth texture " in 87 reviews
  • "Awesome product, nice color.I absolutely love the color of this. It's so vibrant and creamy. Long lasting and looks gorgeous. " in 78 reviews
  • "As a lipstick fanatic, I'm always looking for a product that doesn't feel dry on my lips. I like the creamy texture, which makes it easy to apply. This is a go to shade when I'm doing a more neutral yet sultry face...even my grandma wears it!" in 59 reviews
Mommmy Z.
Review for: Moisture Extreme Peach Colada D104 0.15 oz; 4.2 g more...
Such a pretty color the shade is Coral Pink.
Goes on very smoothly and has nice shine to it.
Pretty color that suits almost all the skintones.
Sabrina B.
Vancouver
Review for: MAYBELLINE MOISTURE EXTREME LIPSTICK #310 PLUM SABLE, Other more...
I love Maybelline lipsticks ...His mouth looks beautiful, it is super creamy and matches all skin tones.I have several Maybelline lipsticks, there are colors for all tastes and for all occasions.
It's only to find the color that you like and to be more beautiful.
Anmol K.
Kitchener
Review for: Other more...
The colors very rich and highly pigmented. It really is worth its name. If your looking for a dark chrry brown this one is the perfect one. You can get at your closest Shoppers Drug Mart. The packaging is a little plain but its suitable and convience to take on the go with its small slim packaging
Zuleica N.
suzano
Review for: Other more...
Aquele vermelhão que você respeita! Não pode faltar no necessaire. Deixa um brilho surreal!
Brandi💘 M.
Review for: Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick #D104 PEACH COLADA (PACK OF 2 Tubes) more...
I love this lipstick such a pretty pink color... It's frosty, its sleek, and my inner girly girl is drawn to how girly and cute it is.... #contest
Jessica S.
Collinsville, IL
I have the extreme moisture lip liner in the color Caramel 90 and I am obsessed with the formula and color! It glides on so beautifully! The color is definitely for lighter skin tones however I haven't tried any other color but they have a great range of lip liners and they last all day long
Rebecca C.
This is one of many of my favorite colors Maybelline moisture whip classic red I have been into these beautiful bright reds since I was 17 Im 47 now Shhhh don't tell no one Lol 😉 😂💋💖💅👀💯🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠
Iqra C.
Review for: Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick #E200 RUBY LUSTER (Qty, of 2 Tubes)New/Discontinued/LIMITED more...
I love the lipstick soo much it looks soo good with light makeup would highly recommend this lipstick
Dolores C.
Compré este labial de Maybelline hace bastante tiempo porque me gustó mucho el color. El que yo tengo es el 590 Burgundy que como indica su nombre es un tono borgoña muy bonito. Su textura es muy cremosa e hidratante pero quizás demasiado. En otro tipo de tonos más claro no me importa pero en este no me convence porque se me escurre un poco por las comisuras. Para solucionar este problema lo que hago es perfilar siempre con un lápiz para que no se mueva del sitio.
GRASIELLE S.
Daria 10 estrelas por ele.
Ele hidrata muito, as cores dele são nudes e matte.
Amei e vou comprar outras cores da linha.
jeanette l.
Anyone bought this before? mind giving me more positive feedbacks? as my friends thinks that its too impossible
Molly H.
Does this truly do the job of moisturizing? how is the color pay off?
Shorifa K.
Is this really pigmented and does it leave a glossy or matte finish?
Donna B.
Does it last all day? How does it taste?
nazima p.
BIRMINGHAM
Can you buy this from boots from England is this a new line is there many other colours I prefer nudes I love lipsticks that give you that hydrating effect.