BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline offers a deep moisture lip balm for voluptuous lips with SPF 15 sunscreen. The SPF will protect lips from sunburn and chapping. The color is gorgeous and will make your lips extremely soft all day long. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I love to use this lipsticks in winner time because it moisturizing your lips ... and also give a silky and smooth texture " in 87 reviews
  • "Awesome product, nice color.I absolutely love the color of this. It's so vibrant and creamy. Long lasting and looks gorgeous. " in 78 reviews
  • "As a lipstick fanatic, I'm always looking for a product that doesn't feel dry on my lips. I like the creamy texture, which makes it easy to apply. This is a go to shade when I'm doing a more neutral yet sultry face...even my grandma wears it!" in 59 reviews
Nataliia L.
New Castle, DE
Review for: Other more...
I have my lipstick in Mettalic Mauve shade. Smells good, soft and smooth application. It's not very pigmented but it's okay for me. A super great variety of shades so everyone can find something for themselves. Price is good, i will definitely buy more shades
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque, NM
This is so pretty!!! I haven't tried yet but need to I'm a huge fan of lipsticks I'm trying to grow my collection :) 💄
Megan Lynn O.
Alpine, UT
Review for: Moisture Extreme Metallic Mauve A22 Pam 03 0.15 oz; 4.2 g more...
This is a decent product. It's not expensive so it doesn't empty your wallet, but it could be better.
Kerry F.
London, Enfield
Review for: Moisture Extreme Metallic Mauve A22 Pam 03 0.15 oz; 4.2 g more...
Nice colour and staying power with really cute packaging but it dried out my lips! Had to keep re applying
Stephanie R.
Review for: Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick - F210 Toasted Almond more...
This lipstick is one of my personal favorites. It feels very smooth and moisturizing, and it also feels light on my lips. Another thing is that the pigmentation is actually good. The only thing that I'd change is that is not very long lasting.
Karen L.
LIBERAL, KS
Great product. Really really moisturizing! I was very surprised how pigmented and moisturizing it was. Great great great product overall. Good job on it.
jeanette l.
This lipstick is really amazing as it really give moisture to my lips unlike other product that give me very dry lips after a while
Agne B.
W91 CT96
Review for: Long Wearing Lipstick Unparalled Red 0.15 oz; 4.2 g more...
This maybelline dark lipstick Sadly, I was not impressed by this lipstick .I generally love lipsticks that are "red with a twist"- that is, red with unique orange, brown, copper, or gold undertones, but this lipstick shade fell flat. It was just a plain red shade, quite uninspiring. I really wanted to like this lippie, too bad I won't be wearing it often.
Caitlyn-Ann E.
Review for: Other more...
beautiful colour, brings out your eyes. use this all the time & is definitely not my first time using it, packaged well.
barbara t.
tobanna
Review for: Skin Protectant 0.15 oz; 4.2 g more...
Great it makes my lips moist and it makes my lips smooth and it's important to my daily schedule
jeanette l.
Anyone bought this before? mind giving me more positive feedbacks? as my friends thinks that its too impossible
Molly H.
Does this truly do the job of moisturizing? how is the color pay off?
Shorifa K.
Is this really pigmented and does it leave a glossy or matte finish?
Donna B.
Does it last all day? How does it taste?
nazima p.
BIRMINGHAM
Can you buy this from boots from England is this a new line is there many other colours I prefer nudes I love lipsticks that give you that hydrating effect.