BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Walmart*
Nataliia L.
Nataliia L.
East Hanover, NJ
Review for: Other
I have my lipstick in Mettalic Mauve shade. Smells good, soft and smooth application. It's not very pigmented but it's okay for me. A super great variety of shades so everyone can find something for themselves. Price is good, i will definitely buy more shades
Megan Lynn O.
Megan Lynn O.
Alpine, UT
Review for: Moisture Extreme Metallic Mauve A22 Pam 03 0.15 oz; 4.2 g
This is a decent product. It's not expensive so it doesn't empty your wallet, but it could be better.
Kerry F.
Kerry F.
London, Enfield
Review for: Moisture Extreme Metallic Mauve A22 Pam 03 0.15 oz; 4.2 g
Nice colour and staying power with really cute packaging but it dried out my lips! Had to keep re applying
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Review for: Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick - F210 Toasted Almond
This lipstick is one of my personal favorites. It feels very smooth and moisturizing, and it also feels light on my lips. Another thing is that the pigmentation is actually good. The only thing that I'd change is that is not very long lasting.
Karen L.
Karen L.
Garden City, KS
Great product. Really really moisturizing! I was very surprised how pigmented and moisturizing it was. Great great great product overall. Good job on it.
jeanette l.
This lipstick is really amazing as it really give moisture to my lips unlike other product that give me very dry lips after a while
barbara t.
barbara t.
tobanna
Review for: Skin Protectant 0.15 oz; 4.2 g
Great it makes my lips moist and it makes my lips smooth and it's important to my daily schedule
David S.
David S.
Review for: Moisture Extreme Peach Colada D104 0.15 oz; 4.2 g
It's rare that I find a lipstick that I like, so I was really surprised by how much I love this one! The color is a perfect pinkish-coral with a bit of shimmer to it. It applies beautifully and is really moisturizing. I usually only wear lipsticks with a lip gloss over it, but something about this product makes me not need the gloss. I love it, I'll definitely be buying another when I finish the one I currently have.
Dani *.
Dani *.
Madisonville, LA
Review for: Moisture Extreme Metallic Mauve A22 Pam 03 0.15 oz; 4.2 g
Yes, great lipstick at a great price! The color stays on. Your lips stay moisturized. The shades are very rich & the metallics are subtle but dramatic.
Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.
Vancouver
Review for: MAYBELLINE MOISTURE EXTREME LIPSTICK #310 PLUM SABLE, Other
I love Maybelline lipsticks ...His mouth looks beautiful, it is super creamy and matches all skin tones.I have several Maybelline lipsticks, there are colors for all tastes and for all occasions.
It's only to find the color that you like and to be more beautiful.
jeanette l.
Anyone bought this before? mind giving me more positive feedbacks? as my friends thinks that its too impossible
Camila S.
Camila S.
Culver City, CA
How much is this?
Shorifa K.
Shorifa K.
Is this really pigmented and does it leave a glossy or matte finish?
Luisa B.
Luisa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is creamy or matte? I really like that color! Right now is a big trending
nazima p.
nazima p.
BIRMINGHAM
Can you buy this from boots from England is this a new line is there many other colours I prefer nudes I love lipsticks that give you that hydrating effect.