Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick
  • Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick Long Wearing Lipstick Unparalled Red 0.15 ...

BY MAYBELLINE

Maybelline offers a deep moisture lip balm for voluptuous lips with SPF 15 sunscreen. The SPF will protect lips from sunburn and chapping. The color is gorgeous and will make your lips extremely soft all day long. see more...

Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick

Start your review of Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I love to use this lipsticks in winner time because it moisturizing your lips ... and also give a silky and smooth texture " in 87 reviews
  • "Awesome product, nice color.I absolutely love the color of this. It's so vibrant and creamy. Long lasting and looks gorgeous. " in 78 reviews
  • "As a lipstick fanatic, I'm always looking for a product that doesn't feel dry on my lips. I like the creamy texture, which makes it easy to apply. This is a go to shade when I'm doing a more neutral yet sultry face...even my grandma wears it!" in 59 reviews
Pharon P.
Beautiful color last a good 4 hours. Liked it however it didn't hold up well while eating or drinking. But a nice product!
Yolii M.
Montgomery, AL
One of my favorite lipstick 💄 I'm in love 😍 with my lipstick looks great on your lips
Jennifer B.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
1,831 reviews
M encanta esta r maquillada así q estos tonos son mágicos para cualquier hora estar lista y radiante me encanta
Shelby P.
Montgomery, AL
I love this formula and shade it's so Moisturizing and the color is very pigmented and looks so pretty on the lips
Karen S.
Hands down one of my favorite brands for lipstick!! They are just amazing ! You won't regret it buying this product
Anthonella G.
Miami
Review for: Long Wearing Lipstick Unparalled Red 0.15 oz; 4.2 g more...
me encanta el formato en lápiz porque su aplicación es más controlada que el en barra. Tiene muy buena pigmentación, duración y no reseca los labios.
Jessica W.
I don’t really like the way this lipstick dries, but the colour/pigmentation was really really good, it wasn’t too pricey and I would love to try more shades, the packaging was also really nice and simple but definitely effective
Reham M.
Sayda zainab , Cairo
It's amaaaszing 🤗😍 I can't imagine my life without it 😍😍waaaw 😘😍😍 I would love to use it a gain and again 😍😍
Sabrina B.
Vancouver
Review for: Other more...
I love Maybelline lipsticks ...His mouth looks beautiful, it is super creamy and matches all skin tones.I have several Maybelline lipsticks, there are colors for all tastes and for all occasions.
It's only to find the color that you like and to be more beautiful.
Kylee S.
Orem, UT
Love this lipstick so much. I’ve always been an extreme lover of mattes, but this lipstick is the perfect in between of matte and glossy. It’s just sort of balmy, and it’s a comfortable wear all day!!!!!
Molly H.
Does this truly do the job of moisturizing? how is the color pay off?
Shorifa K.
Is this really pigmented and does it leave a glossy or matte finish?
Donna B.
Does it last all day? How does it taste?

Walmart