Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick
  • Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick Long Wearing Lipstick Unparalled Red 0.15 ...

BY MAYBELLINE

Maybelline offers a deep moisture lip balm for voluptuous lips with SPF 15 sunscreen. The SPF will protect lips from sunburn and chapping. The color is gorgeous and will make your lips extremely soft all day long. see more...

Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick

Start your review of Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I love to use this lipsticks in winner time because it moisturizing your lips ... and also give a silky and smooth texture " in 87 reviews
  • "Awesome product, nice color.I absolutely love the color of this. It's so vibrant and creamy. Long lasting and looks gorgeous. " in 78 reviews
  • "As a lipstick fanatic, I'm always looking for a product that doesn't feel dry on my lips. I like the creamy texture, which makes it easy to apply. This is a go to shade when I'm doing a more neutral yet sultry face...even my grandma wears it!" in 59 reviews
Yairelyn R.
The color is just perfect especially for a night out. It's not too dark neither too light is the perfect color, recommend it to anybody no matter your skin color! Definitely a good item. && for a good price!
Ashley C.
I love dark lip stick I told my mom about it and she loves it we got it from Walmart and it keeps my lips looking dark and cute for about 12 hours I use it a lot and I plan on buying it again when I'm out
Diamond M.
Very creamy as it goes on, nice stay of color. The packaging is cute enough haha. The price is good for what you're getting. Found mine at Walmart I will definitely buy it again
Katelynn O.
Circle Pines, MN
You know, I thought it certainly did it's job but it was nothing special. I'm fair and this just didn't look great on me, but I think it'd look better on different complexions!
linda w.
Absolutely one of my favorite colors.  I love the darker colors.  Walmart was the place that I purchased this product.  The package really did not influence me.  Most certainly met my expectations. Yes I will purchase again.  I trust this product.
Marilyn M.
I really like the color, it matches my skin & I really go for the nude color, it's not really bad but it's like a to go thing meaning if your in a hurry or your just going out to eat, and you want to go for a more simple natural look, that lipstick can add up to a big yes .
Kelly C.
This lipstick is a wonderful alternative to more expensive lipsticks. The formula is smooth and silky. Although, it does need to be reapplied often throughout the day in order to maintain true color!
Hailey B.
Mountain Home, TX
I love this color. It makes my lips look great. I usually only wear nude colors but this color is an absolute must! Especially if you have smaller lips like me, it really makes them look bigger
Bernadette B.
Pasadena
Purchased at: ULTA
Keeps my lips moist, great color and smooth, buttery application. I use this lipstick a lot during the week, great color range as well! You can always find a color to go with the look of the day.
Nicole H.
It's stayed on almost all day, it wasn't patchy and it's amazing. I will definitely be buying all the other colors in this collection. These lipsticks are some of my favorite that if ever tried.
Molly H.
Does this truly do the job of moisturizing? how is the color pay off?
Shorifa K.
Is this really pigmented and does it leave a glossy or matte finish?
Donna B.
Does it last all day? How does it taste?

Walmart