BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Walmart*
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Bellows Falls, VT
Review for: Maybelline Lipstick Limited Edition, Elegant Lilac 875
Omg so in love with this. I have a lot of high end lippies however in find myself reaching for this product over them. The color is great, pigmented and velvety. For drugstore this sure has a high end quality. Love it.
kim c.
kim c.
Marietta, OH
This lipstick is ultra moisturizing! I love the color! And the color is lasting. My lips felt hydrated all day with this lipstick. I've tried others that quickly lose the moisturizing feel, but not with this! Awesome!
Sammie R.
Sammie R.
Saint Paul, MN
Rarely wear lipstick but when I use this it keeps my lips nice and moisturizer and the product stays on fairly well. Came off while eating a milk shake but hey it lasted the majority of my meals throughout the day!
Lacey W.
Lacey W.
Review for: Long Wearing Lipstick Unparalled Red 0.15 oz; 4.2 g
I love this classic lipstick! It's just the right color for a night out when I want my lips to pop. I love how smoothly it goes on. My only wish is that the color lasted longer so I didn't have to reapply as much.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick #E215 MIDNIGHT RED (Qty, of 2 Tubes)New/Discontinued/LIMITED
The midnight red was way too dark for me. I wasn't a huge fan of the rich tone. I thought it gave my lips a nice moisture feel so that was nice. I would definitely recommend to someone who likes dark warm colors
Halei W.
Halei W.
Panama City
I didn't expect much when I purchased this lip stick but it actually surprised me with how it turned out. Goes on super smooth and feels great. Leaves your lips soft even after taking it off. Color is beautiful.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Elizabethton , TN
Review for: Spf 15 Sun Screen G132 Nude Blush Lip Stick
Nude Blush is my favorite nude from Maybelline. It's the perfect summer shade because of its warm undertones and the SPF in this keeps my lips protected no matter how hot it is outside. Definitely a go to item.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Clarksville, MD
Review for: Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick - F210 Toasted Almond
A lot of people say this is a dupe for high end lipsticks from MAC. I honestly really enjoy this lipstick, I just picked it up at my local drugstore. Very good quality for the price. Definitely would recommend!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Review for: Long Wearing Lipstick Unparalled Red 0.15 oz; 4.2 g
Yes to all of these lipsticks. The color is well pigment and stays all day so multiple applications isn't necessary. Creamy texture but still has good hold. It's lipstick being a lipstick which is what I like.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip product was quite satisfactory. Its color wasn't too bold, which is what I prefer, and it definitely lasted all throughout my day ( I only had to reapply twice!).
Overall, I recommend this product!
jeanette l.
jeanette l.
Anyone bought this before? mind giving me more positive feedbacks? as my friends thinks that its too impossible
Camila S.
Camila S.
Culver City, CA
How much is this?
Shorifa K.
Shorifa K.
Is this really pigmented and does it leave a glossy or matte finish?
Luisa B.
Luisa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is creamy or matte? I really like that color! Right now is a big trending
nazima p.
nazima p.
BIRMINGHAM
Can you buy this from boots from England is this a new line is there many other colours I prefer nudes I love lipsticks that give you that hydrating effect.