BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kaiden L.
Review for: Maybelline Lipstick Limited Edition, Elegant Lilac 875
Oh my gosh let me tell you about this lipstick that I love so much. It's smooth and pretty on nearly all skin tones. It's pretty and thick but not too thick. It's gorgeous and not very expensive. It's so great.
clara d.
Review for: Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick #E215 MIDNIGHT RED (Qty, of 2 Tubes)New/Discontinued/LIMITED
maybelline moisture extreme lipstick When I use this lipstick the makeup stays the same as any magazine model. The quality of their lipsticks is incredible. red,,
Chelsea B.
Canton
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick #D104 PEACH COLADA (PACK OF 2 Tubes)
I love this lipstick! Keeps my lips very moisturized, Very easy to apply and use. I bought mine at a local drugstore. The packaging was nice and easy to open. I would highly recommend to other especially with dry lips!
Roxanna N.
Review for: Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick - F210 Toasted Almond
I like the color of this lippie, but it tends to dry out my lips a bit. However, it's one of the few lipsticks i have that lasts all night, and it's a traditional shape which is easy to put on. I also like that it's pretty cheap so i can grab some from the drugstore in a few different colors
Hannah H.
Abingdon, MD
This lipstick have a very unique ingredient list, instead of drying your lips like most it actually hydrates them and still leaves you with the same glossy Finnish that you're used to plus a beautiful color. The only downside is it doesn't stay in for too long so make sure to keep one in your purse!
crystal B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick #E200 RUBY LUSTER (Qty, of 2 Tubes)New/Discontinued/LIMITED
lovely lipstick coverage is ok but not lasting all day.The packaging is perfect. It doesnt dry out the lips .Not really what i was looking for I will give it 6 out of 10 overall. Its easy to apply. The cost is ok .Yes I would buy it again.......
Shaneck Allison B.
456 C/Luis M. Souffront La Rosa 1 Edif.B1 Apt.21
Review for: Maybelline Lipstick Limited Edition, Elegant Lilac 875
Me encanta este labial ya que es súper duradero. Es súper económico para la calidad del producto.Si cumplió con mis expertativas. Si cumple me encanta el empaque. Si lo compraría de nuevo me encanto mucho.
Pooja A.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the smoothest lipsticks I have used. Super easy to apply and use. Easily found at any stores that sells cosmetics. I have bought it twice. It doesn't smudge when you eat and drink. Highly Recommend
Krista J.
Tukwila, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't mind this lipstick. It has a very light peach tint to it, but seems to be more of a balm than a full coverage lipstick. I think I would prefer a shade wig less shimmer as this one is almost chunky.
Kylie D.
Review for: Moisture Extreme Peach Colada D104 0.15 oz; 4.2 g
The color is so nice I like it a lot as a really good quality it was my first time using it it totally passed my expectations it's so easy to apply and use super nice quality I would totally bad again
jeanette l.
Anyone bought this before? mind giving me more positive feedbacks? as my friends thinks that its too impossible
Camila S.
Culver City, CA
How much is this?
Shorifa K.
Is this really pigmented and does it leave a glossy or matte finish?
Luisa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is creamy or matte? I really like that color! Right now is a big trending
nazima p.
BIRMINGHAM
Can you buy this from boots from England is this a new line is there many other colours I prefer nudes I love lipsticks that give you that hydrating effect.