Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick
  • Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick Long Wearing Lipstick Unparalled Red 0.15 ...

BY MAYBELLINE

Maybelline offers a deep moisture lip balm for voluptuous lips with SPF 15 sunscreen. The SPF will protect lips from sunburn and chapping. The color is gorgeous and will make your lips extremely soft all day long. see more...

Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick
  • "I love to use this lipsticks in winner time because it moisturizing your lips ... and also give a silky and smooth texture " in 87 reviews
  • "Awesome product, nice color.I absolutely love the color of this. It's so vibrant and creamy. Long lasting and looks gorgeous. " in 78 reviews
  • "As a lipstick fanatic, I'm always looking for a product that doesn't feel dry on my lips. I like the creamy texture, which makes it easy to apply. This is a go to shade when I'm doing a more neutral yet sultry face...even my grandma wears it!" in 59 reviews
Maddie P.
Really great product for an affordable price. As soon as I applied I immediately noticed how moisturizing this product actually was. I will not be repurchasing though because this is not the kind of product I usually reach for.
Annette M.
It's the best I love my cousin had it she said she got it at Walmart but just never used it I'm like I'll try it I loved it best part is that she gave it to me but you guys should try it I love it it's the best in the world
Marisa M.
Hot Springs, AR
Review for: Maybelline Lipstick Limited Edition, Elegant Lilac 875 more...
This lipstick is rich in color and applies good. I just prefer lipsticks that don't come off easily. This product is actually a reasonable price. If you're like me, you can't afforded expensive pranks than look no further!
Ronnie K.
Most lipsticks don't really go well with my skin tone, so I stick to light colors. The lipstick glides on smooth for me and a little bit can go a long way for this product most times. I would keep buying it in the future.
alyssa l.
liked the color payoff a lot. didn't like the scent, very chemically. i got it at walmart. it didn't meet my expectations because i've tried better from maybelline. i would consider buying it again but i'm not sure.
Ayleen V.
El Paso, TX
Touch of spice is the lipstick I like to call STUNNING! It's just this perfect pink plume color that can go with every skin color! AMAZING send 5 of this please!! Haha
Abrigel R.
Application was easy but the wear was pretty short term. I'm a mother so application needs to be once maybe twice a day. Other than that color was beautiful and only needed two coats.
Rikki D.
Shreveport, LA
Review for: Maybelline Lipstick Limited Edition, Elegant Lilac 875 more...
I love how smooth and creamy this lipstick is. It goes on great and last a long time. I purchased this product at Walgreens. Love this color! I will definitely be buying again.
Christine L.
Englewood, CO
I like this lippy. It doesn't stay on for very long especially when eating or drinking but it looks good when it is on. I just make sure the carry it with me so I can reapply during the day
Abigayle S.
Louisville, KY
I love this lipstick!! It comes in so many colors, and whenever I need a new color for an outing, I can always go to the local Walgreens or Walmart to pick whichever shade I need.
Molly H.
Does this truly do the job of moisturizing? how is the color pay off?
Shorifa K.
Is this really pigmented and does it leave a glossy or matte finish?
Donna B.
Does it last all day? How does it taste?

Walmart