Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick
  • Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick Long Wearing Lipstick Unparalled Red 0.15 ...

BY MAYBELLINE

Maybelline offers a deep moisture lip balm for voluptuous lips with SPF 15 sunscreen. The SPF will protect lips from sunburn and chapping. The color is gorgeous and will make your lips extremely soft all day long. see more...

Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick
  • "I love to use this lipsticks in winner time because it moisturizing your lips ... and also give a silky and smooth texture " in 87 reviews
  • "Awesome product, nice color.I absolutely love the color of this. It's so vibrant and creamy. Long lasting and looks gorgeous. " in 78 reviews
  • "As a lipstick fanatic, I'm always looking for a product that doesn't feel dry on my lips. I like the creamy texture, which makes it easy to apply. This is a go to shade when I'm doing a more neutral yet sultry face...even my grandma wears it!" in 59 reviews
Briley C.
Hurlburt Fld, FL
This is a really moisturizing lipstick! I use this anytime I put on makeup. It's long lasting, I reapply it 2-3 times throughout the day. It's not pricey at all! $7 at Walmart. Everyone could use another lipstick! I really recommend this.
Eloisa N.
Fortaleza
Very good product, it smells very good, left my skin soft and very fragrant, lasted for
Many months, I loved, already bought several and I continue to love, it is really a great product, everyone should try, I will definitely buy more
Ashley G.
I love this shade! It's beautiful even on my completely pale skin tone! The thing I don't like is that it's not long wear, I usually have to reapply several times throughout the day... but for the price- that's really not a big issue!
Jay 💖.
Review for: Long Wearing Lipstick Unparalled Red 0.15 oz; 4.2 g more...
I had this well over a year or two ago,and I remember liking the red shade that they had. It wasn't moisturizing at all,but it was creamy and it went on well. When paired with a lip liner it did well with lasting. I'd give it a 6.1/10.
Ashley P.
San Juan, TX
Its so rare for me to find the perfect color for me but when i tried this lipstick its was perfect for me . It wasn't to to bright and it wasn't to plain. It was also very moisturising to the lips perfect shade for the spring .
Nany K.
Review for: Maybelline Lipstick Limited Edition, Elegant Lilac 875 more...
I love this lipstick, it feels very creamy and the scent is very yummy! haha.. The color is super cute and adorable. Price is a plus, very good quality and affordable!
Lucy H.
Cutchogue, NY
Maybelline has great lip products for a good price so I highly recommend trying out Maybelline's lipstick's glasses or any of the products because they are very high-quality and it lasts a long time
Hannah F.
Dalton, GA
I LOVED this product. The formula was great and felt amazing on my lips, and the color was super incredible and pigmented. LipStick is a total must have for me, and I can be super picky. This product was super inexpensive.
Amanda P.
Louisville, KY
The midnight red was way too dark for me. I wasn't a huge fan of the rich tone. I thought it gave my lips a nice moisture feel so that was nice. I would definitely recommend to someone who likes dark warm colors
Kaiden L.
Review for: Maybelline Lipstick Limited Edition, Elegant Lilac 875 more...
Oh my gosh let me tell you about this lipstick that I love so much. It's smooth and pretty on nearly all skin tones. It's pretty and thick but not too thick. It's gorgeous and not very expensive. It's so great.
Molly H.
Does this truly do the job of moisturizing? how is the color pay off?
Shorifa K.
Is this really pigmented and does it leave a glossy or matte finish?
Donna B.
Does it last all day? How does it taste?

Walmart