BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sydney M.
Review for: Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick #E215 MIDNIGHT RED (Qty, of 2 Tubes)New/Discontinued/LIMITED
When I first tried this product I liked the way it felt but it is not long last, I felt like I couldn't touch anything to my lips or it would come off and smear. But if that doesn't bother you this is a really could product and looks good so why not give it a try?
Rebecca C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of many of my favorite colors Maybelline moisture whip classic red I have been into these beautiful bright reds since I was 17 Im 47 now Shhhh don't tell no one Lol 😉 😂💋💖💅👀💯🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠
Maxcine P.
Whiting, NJ
Review for: Moisture Extreme Metallic Mauve A22 Pam 03 0.15 oz; 4.2 g
Smells so yummy! The one I have smells like watermelon and applies so smoothly without a chapstick or moisturizer underneath! Love it though it comes off very easily. Not one to wear out for the night but moreso a work lipstick in my opinion. Nevertheless love it
Ali P.
conway
Review for: Maybelline Lipstick Limited Edition, Elegant Lilac 875
This lilac color was really pretty in the package. but it ended up being too cool for my skin tone at the time. I do love maybelline lipsticks though. they are always so creamy and easy to apply. sometimes the prices are really good. most the time they run between 4-7$.
Lauren W.
Montgomery , TX
Review for: Long Wearing Lipstick Unparalled Red 0.15 oz; 4.2 g
I have more shades in maybelline lipstick than I can count. They're my go to for lipsticks because of the quality, price and color. They last a decent amount of time and are very true to color. Creamy smooth application as well. I recommend you try these out!
Missy L.
Bogue Chitto, MS
Review for: MAYBELLINE MOISTURE EXTREME LIPSTICK #310 PLUM SABLE
Oh my goodness, I can't say enough about this fantastic moisturizing lip stick. I have the color nude and wear it everyday because it keeps my lips so moisturized. I have been recommending it to everyone I know. I will definitely be repurchasing it again.
Alina R.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Moisture Extreme Metallic Mauve A22 Pam 03 0.15 oz; 4.2 g
This is good for adding a moisturizing lipstick to your routine. It is easy to use and long lasting. The colors are very pigmented and definitely stay on all day. I would recommend this product to people who are looking for an affordable and solid lipstick.
Nieka Y.
Stockton , CA
Review for: MAYBELLINE MOISTURE EXTREME LIPSTICK #310 PLUM SABLE
I have used this lipsticks on many occasions but mostly my job interviews. I simply loved the color and texture to this lipstick. I felt the color was a perfect tone to big out my lips but not so much it's calling way to much attention. I absolutely love it
Rieley D.
Review for: Long Wearing Lipstick Unparalled Red 0.15 oz; 4.2 g
I like this lipstick. It's decent. It's a bit pricey for the quality. I think you pay more so for the name verses the actual product. Great packaging. I bought it from Walmart. I probably wouldn't recommend it to others. It doesn't stay one very well.
Anna W.
Reynolds, GA
Review for: Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick - F210 Toasted Almond
This is a gorgeous color for the fall! I used it when I went to my friends' wedding and I received so many compliments! If you like a lipstick that doesn't run or fade every time you speak, then this is the lipstick for you! They have tons of color choices to pick and fall in love with!
jeanette l.
Anyone bought this before? mind giving me more positive feedbacks? as my friends thinks that its too impossible
Camila S.
Culver City, CA
How much is this?
Shorifa K.
Is this really pigmented and does it leave a glossy or matte finish?
Luisa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is creamy or matte? I really like that color! Right now is a big trending
nazima p.
BIRMINGHAM
Can you buy this from boots from England is this a new line is there many other colours I prefer nudes I love lipsticks that give you that hydrating effect.