BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Walmart*
Kylie H.
Kylie H.
Burlington, VT
Review for: Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick #F310 PLUM SABLE (Qty, of 2 Tubes)DISCONTINUED/LIMITED
I bought Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick on a whim and just fell in love with it. I have bought it a few times after now. Its a cross between chap-stick, which i just love, and a lipstick. BEST OF BOTH WORLDS! I definitely recommended this product to all ladies out there.
Mishelle D.
Mishelle D.
Livonia, MI
Review for: Long Wearing Lipstick Unparalled Red 0.15 oz; 4.2 g
The color of this lipstick was very pigmented. I loved how long it lasted on my lips even when eating and drinking while wearing it. I bought this lipstick from CVS. I think the packaging could be a little nicer but it is a drugstore brand so it's nice for the price you pay.
Katie D.
Katie D.
Christiansburg, VA
I am a huge fan of Maybelline New York Moisture Extreme Lipstick. Lipstick can often dry out and crack on my lips. This lipstick doesn't do that and looks nice and fresh. My only wish would be that it lasted a longer. It tends to transfer easily if I eat or drink anything.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Review for: Spf 15 Sun Screen F320 Sunlit Bronze Lip Stick
Nice pretty color. Good coverage and shone plus the added SPF 15. Got to love the sun screen we need it more often then we know. Definitely pick up some Maybelline moisture extreme give your lips a nice hint of color and protection from the sun two goodies in one product.
Debbie M.
Debbie M.
Elizabethtown, KY
Review for: Long Wearing Lipstick Unparalled Red 0.15 oz; 4.2 g
Maybelline lipsticks are old friends! Probably the first lipsticks I ever used and continue to use. They are easy to apply, readily available, and affordable. I have always been pleased with their durability and will certainly continue to buy and use this trusted product.
Delaney H.
Delaney H.
This product is ok. Yes it does mosturize but it always leaves my lips feeling weird. Real Raisin is not my color but there are some colors i ADORE. This lipstick last about 4 hours which is pretty good for a drugstore lipstick. I would possibly recommend this to others.
Kylie M.
Kylie M.
Kingsville, TX
Review for: Long Wearing Lipstick Unparalled Red 0.15 oz; 4.2 g
Its okay. Its stays on for a few hours, and doesn't last through eating + drinking. But it works for short trips to the store or church. Although it wears off easily an d the colors aren't my favorite, the consistency is pretty good and looks nice for the time it stays.
isabella w.
isabella w.
louisville, KY
I love this shade!! it's gorgeous and it actually stays on surprisingly well for a drugstore brand! the packaging is nice but can get crushed easily so i try to be careful. i probably would buy again because the color is nice and it's pretty good quality for the price.
Alexina F.
Alexina F.
Review for: Long Wearing Lipstick Unparalled Red 0.15 oz; 4.2 g
The smell is the first thing I notice when I use this, it smells like makeup not in a good way. The color is very pigmented but it does chap my lips. I would not recommend this product and think Maybelline has better lip sticks but they all seem to have a weird smell.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Review for: Long Wearing Lipstick Unparalled Red 0.15 oz; 4.2 g
HELLO WORLD, Maybelline lipstick gives me life. I first gave it a shot after hearing Youtubers talk about it but now I always have "the shade of the day" in my purse and on the go. Find at your local drugstore for only a fraction of the cost and just-as-good quality.
jeanette l.
jeanette l.
Anyone bought this before? mind giving me more positive feedbacks? as my friends thinks that its too impossible
Camila S.
Camila S.
Culver City, CA
How much is this?
Shorifa K.
Shorifa K.
Is this really pigmented and does it leave a glossy or matte finish?
Luisa B.
Luisa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is creamy or matte? I really like that color! Right now is a big trending
nazima p.
nazima p.
BIRMINGHAM
Can you buy this from boots from England is this a new line is there many other colours I prefer nudes I love lipsticks that give you that hydrating effect.