Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick
  • Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick Long Wearing Lipstick Unparalled Red 0.15 ...

BY MAYBELLINE

Maybelline offers a deep moisture lip balm for voluptuous lips with SPF 15 sunscreen. The SPF will protect lips from sunburn and chapping. The color is gorgeous and will make your lips extremely soft all day long. see more...

Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick

Start your review of Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I love to use this lipsticks in winner time because it moisturizing your lips ... and also give a silky and smooth texture " in 87 reviews
  • "Awesome product, nice color.I absolutely love the color of this. It's so vibrant and creamy. Long lasting and looks gorgeous. " in 78 reviews
  • "As a lipstick fanatic, I'm always looking for a product that doesn't feel dry on my lips. I like the creamy texture, which makes it easy to apply. This is a go to shade when I'm doing a more neutral yet sultry face...even my grandma wears it!" in 59 reviews
Maria B.
I am partial to lipstick. This kind was not as drying as many of the kinds I have tried in the past and the color is vibrant and lasts long enough for me. I will be buying this type of lipstick again but would like to try others.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
1,020 reviews
Maybelline Toasted Almond was the first lipstick I ever bought. I was so in love with it! Was a great quality and didn't cost much. Glided on so easy and the color lasted forever before needing a new application. I would highly recommend this lipstick
Marcella T.
This was given to me as a gift and I was so happy the lipstick is amazing and smooth and long lasting also works as a bonus chapstick my lips where amazingly soft
Hannah S.
Clarksville, MD
A lot of people say this is a dupe for high end lipsticks from MAC. I honestly really enjoy this lipstick, I just picked it up at my local drugstore. Very good quality for the price. Definitely would recommend!
Molly P.
Panama City, FL
Haven't tried this exact color but the lipstick overall is great. Leaves your lips feeling moist and full and the colors I've used are gorgeous. It has just the right amount of shine and glides on effortlessly. Although, like any lipstick, it will come off when eating/drinking.
Hannah M.
Lynchburg , VA
This lipstick is so soft just glides on with the easiness if you're one of those moms who is always in a hurry And wants a pop of color then throw this in your bag and just keep it in there because you're going to be moisturized and you have the perfect color it's my go to .
Chassidy L.
Dadeville , MO
This is such a cute lipstick! The color is a very bright peach and it is perfect for spring. It brings the perfect pop to your lips. The packaging is very cute and sleek. It does not last very long and it is not matte. I will be buying this Lipstick again in the future.
Natasha W.
its amazing and everything you wear will go with it expect for black i wouldn't do black because the color isn't right but its smooth and drys on your lips i wouldn't use it if you lick your lips of course but its amazing!!
Sydney M.
When I first tried this product I liked the way it felt but it is not long last, I felt like I couldn't touch anything to my lips or it would come off and smear. But if that doesn't bother you this is a really could product and looks good so why not give it a try?
Ashleigh B.
A beautiful vivid red only problem is the color doesn't last very long compared to or he higher end brands that I have also tried results may be different for you than they were for me but over all beautiful color a solid 7/10
Molly H.
Does this truly do the job of moisturizing? how is the color pay off?
Shorifa K.
Is this really pigmented and does it leave a glossy or matte finish?
Donna B.
Does it last all day? How does it taste?

Walmart