BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Walmart*
Salina C.
Salina C.
Review for: Moisture Extreme Peach Colada D104 0.15 oz; 4.2 g
I love these color its so beautiful i was looking for a orange nude color that wasnt to nude and not to orange and these was the most perfect color it last a long time on the lips and felt like butter going on did not dry out my lips or have a bad smell .I would definitley recommend to a friend!!
Ana B.
Ana B.
Maybelline for me, is one of my favorites marks, i bought the moisture extreme lipstick at maybeline's store and it really meet my expectations, this lipstick have long lasting and a really good pigmentation. I recommend for you this lipstick because it have a great price and a great quality
Tabitha L.
Tabitha L.
Bensalem, PA
Review for: G290 Sugared Bronze 4
This is great lipstick I love this color more than anything I would recommend it to anyone love some of the more metallic colors it's really easy to apply it lasts a long time it's not that expensive it's actually pretty cheap compared to other lipstick I would recommend this to anyone
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Manhattan, KS
Review for: Long Wearing Lipstick Unparalled Red 0.15 oz; 4.2 g
Was a little disappointed after hearing good things about their products. I bought it at Target in a few different colors to try each of them out in case there was one I liked better than the other. The color went on nice and was true to packaging, I just wish it had stayed on better!
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Herndon, VA
Review for: Long Wearing Lipstick Unparalled Red 0.15 oz; 4.2 g
This is a classic lipstick. My mom wore this lipstick when I was a kid. I like wearing this casually for work, brunch, etc. I really like the texture of this lipstick. It goes on smoothly and doesn't feel weird on my lips. I'm pretty picky about lipstick and this one passes the test.
Emily K.
Emily K.
Eau Claire, WI
Review for: Royal Red #190
Maybelline isn't lying when they say Moisture Extreme! I was happy with this last second produt purchase, but I found it's best to use lip liner or primer with it, so it doesn't run. It's very moist, so much so that it seems to smear easily. The color was bright and beautiful though!
Maria D.
Maria D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick #F310 PLUM SABLE (Qty, of 2 Tubes)DISCONTINUED/LIMITED
In the past, I tried this lipstick. It's an-okay lipstick. It's easy to apply and use. It's creamy and smooth. The price of the lipstick is great and affordable. My main complaint is that it doesn't last that long and stains my lips a little. But other than that its an okay lipstick.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Fort Wayne, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick #E215 MIDNIGHT RED (Qty, of 2 Tubes)New/Discontinued/LIMITED
I love the moisture this lipstick has to offer but the color was a little too extreme for me. I also felt like I had to reapply somewhat frequently. But this brand is a decent price and worth a shot! The tube is also great because it kind of matches the color of the actual lipstick.
Monica C.
Monica C.
Review for: Long Wearing Lipstick Unparalled Red 0.15 oz; 4.2 g
On a last minute plans after work, I picked up a Maybelline lipstick to pick up my daytime look. Much to my pleasure, it hydrating and super pigmented. I wish the staying power was better but with cute packaging.. who wouldn't want to pull one of these lippies out and reapply?
Kylie H.
Kylie H.
Burlington, VT
I bought Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick on a whim and just fell in love with it. I have bought it a few times after now. Its a cross between chap-stick, which i just love, and a lipstick. BEST OF BOTH WORLDS! I definitely recommended this product to all ladies out there.
jeanette l.
jeanette l.
Anyone bought this before? mind giving me more positive feedbacks? as my friends thinks that its too impossible
Camila S.
Camila S.
Culver City, CA
How much is this?
Shorifa K.
Shorifa K.
Is this really pigmented and does it leave a glossy or matte finish?
Luisa B.
Luisa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is creamy or matte? I really like that color! Right now is a big trending
nazima p.
nazima p.
BIRMINGHAM
Can you buy this from boots from England is this a new line is there many other colours I prefer nudes I love lipsticks that give you that hydrating effect.