Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick
  • Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick Long Wearing Lipstick Unparalled Red 0.15 ...

BY MAYBELLINE

Maybelline offers a deep moisture lip balm for voluptuous lips with SPF 15 sunscreen. The SPF will protect lips from sunburn and chapping. The color is gorgeous and will make your lips extremely soft all day long. see more...

Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick

Start your review of Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I love to use this lipsticks in winner time because it moisturizing your lips ... and also give a silky and smooth texture " in 87 reviews
  • "Awesome product, nice color.I absolutely love the color of this. It's so vibrant and creamy. Long lasting and looks gorgeous. " in 78 reviews
  • "As a lipstick fanatic, I'm always looking for a product that doesn't feel dry on my lips. I like the creamy texture, which makes it easy to apply. This is a go to shade when I'm doing a more neutral yet sultry face...even my grandma wears it!" in 59 reviews
Sophia Z.
Great lipstick. I like using this for daily use, or for going out. It is a relatively cheap price, and goes on my lips pretty smoothy. Although it does leave some streaks at first, if you go over with just one more swipe you will be fine! I love this and will be purchasing more in other colors.
Adriana H.
gaithersburg
Review for: Long Wearing Lipstick Unparalled Red 0.15 oz; 4.2 g more...
These are some of the best matte lipsticks I've ever tried!! The color is absolutely beautiful on the ruby and it's a perfect red for any time of the year! It goes on so smooth and makes my lips actually feel soft and silky, and not cakey. The wear is pretty good as well - it lasted through a meal and only got messed up when I wiped my lips with a napkin so it is not completely fool proof.
Jessica H.
Evansville, IN
I love the moisture this lipstick has to offer but the color was a little too extreme for me. I also felt like I had to reapply somewhat frequently. But this brand is a decent price and worth a shot! The tube is also great because it kind of matches the color of the actual lipstick.
V Chor P.
Greensboro, NC
One of my first drug store lipsticks!! The smell of these are like coconuts! I can say, that for a good price, the pigmentation is actually ok! I like how it can be layered with other brands and not fade away. I do however like the sheer shades better just because the texture of it, overall would I purchase again, maybe not because there's better lipsticks out there.
Michaela G.
Bristol, RI
Amazing color choices, and for so much less than you would expect. This lipstick glides on your lips and doesn't make you feel dried out or chapped. Very easy to apply, doesn't fade immediately like most would at this price. Would definitely recommend!
Amy B.
Parkers Lake, KY
Review for: Maybelline Lipstick Limited Edition, Elegant Lilac 875 more...
I am not big on lipstick because I don't like dark colors but when it comes to light colors I will wear them and this is a very pretty color. I got this form wal-mart. It is a good -price and well worth it. I would buy this again without thinking twice.
Hannah H.
Maybelline is always my go to drugstore brand, even after trying most other brands at the drugstore I still come back to this one! These lipsticks are great for the price you definetly get a bang for your buck! They also moisturize my lips which is great because most other drugstore brands dry my lips out. The shades are beautiful and could suit any skin tone! I will totally recommend this to my girlfriends(:
Veronica G.
Shawnee, KS
Review for: Long Wearing Lipstick Unparalled Red 0.15 oz; 4.2 g more...
Oh Im glad i found this here. I love this.! The formula is great... So smooth. Only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because it rubs off fairly easy. For the price though,, this is definitely worth it and very easy to apply.
Would recommend and repurchase.
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i love mayeblline moisture extreme lipstick ruby luster because of the color. it is a great value and reasonable price. this lipstick meets my expectations and it comes in a nice package. i will continue buy it and would definitely recommend to others.
Gloria S.
Tempe, AZ
Booooyyy!! This one is a throwback! Myself and anyone I knew and their mama used to wear this lipstick in this exact shade in the 90's! It looks great on ANYONE! I would totally get one, however I don't know if it is still around
Molly H.
Does this truly do the job of moisturizing? how is the color pay off?
Shorifa K.
Is this really pigmented and does it leave a glossy or matte finish?
Donna B.
Does it last all day? How does it taste?

Walmart